[Resolved] Payumoney — amount deducted from my bank account but payment not received
House number 172, F block, Street number 3,, Pandav Nagar, Delhi, India
AbAbhishek_Agnihotri on Feb 28, 2019
I had made transaction of Rs 186000 with my SBI internet banking using payU gateway. The reference no for transaction is [protected]IGAFMZHRY9.
The required amount has been debited from my account but has not reached the second entity.
Please check and I already confirmed from second entity they haven't received any payment yet.
Call me on [protected], Gaurav Pant
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 7, 2019
[Mar 01, 2019] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Verified SupportPayUMoney Customer Care's response, Mar 05, 2019
We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at [protected]@payumoney.com via email to assist you further -
• PayU, Merchant and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
• Transaction date along with the amount.
• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
• First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
• UPI / VPA if any used
|Add a Comment Updated:||Share0Tweet0|