[Resolved] PayUMoney — double debit of single transaction
RRanishah on Aug 20, 2019
This is regarding my transaction made in favor of merchant (The khadi) on 22/07 of rs. 1610/- (1610*2=3220)
My bank account debited twice for single transaction.
Please refund my amount 1610/-
Payment debited time 06:04 pm & 06:09pm.
Inspite of sharing bank statement and bank reference no. Till date you are unable to resolve the issue.
I have taken up the matter with my bank, but my bank says that once debited payment will be reverted from the payment gateway/merchant.
So now you are only responsible to look into it and sort out the same.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-09-30 15:07:34
[Aug 20, 2019] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Verified SupportPayUMoney Customer Care's response Aug 20, 2019
We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at [protected]@payumoney.com via email to assist you further -
• PayU Transaction ID, Merchant ID and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
• First six and last four digits of the card.
• Transaction date along with the amount.
• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
• UPI / VPA if any used
|Add a Comment Updated:||Share0Tweet0|