PayUMoney — Payment deposit canceled

It has been around more than a week, There is a total payment of ₹23535 which payu has to deposit in my bank but I don't know why its showing that payment deposit canceled . Money has been deducted from my customer's account but it has been more than a week that money is not yet deposited in my account by payu team. Very bad service, I won't recommend anyone to use payu for payments. I've just attached 2 pictures but there are 7 to 8 more payments that hasn't been deposited by you in my account. Kindly solve this matter asap
Payment deposit canceled
Payment deposit canceled
May 14, 2021

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
May 17, 2021
PayUMoney Customer Care's response

We regret the inconvenience caused. We would like to inform you that your settlement is pending due to an inactive nodal account. We have raised your concern to our team, they will check and we'll update you on the status soon.

Team PayU
May 18, 2021
Updated by Fragaholicperfumes
My account is properly functioning. All fault is from your end . Kindly resolve it within 1-2 days maximum. Its more than 10 days now I haven't got my money. Very poor service 👎
May 18, 2021
PayUMoney Customer Care's response

We deeply regret the inconvenience. We have got the nodal account activated and your settlement should be processed in 2 working days. We appreciate your patience in this matter.

Please feel free to reach out for any further assistance.

Team PayU

PayUMoney
    PayUMoney Address
    7th Floor, Pearl Tower, Plot No 51 Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002