PayUMoney — refund not credited to the account

4th floor, above Ambience Mall, Eknathpuram, near Eknath Vihar, Amravati, Maharashtra, India., Amravati, Maharashtra, India
I am esha asole from amravati, maharashtra. I made payment through payumoney for a collector's edition book from booksnbeyond. But due to some reasons they did not get notified about this payment and didn't make the delivery. Hence, i launched complaint about un arrival of the book. They checked and told me that they mistakenly didn't make the delivery hence initiating the refund process through payumoney (As they handle all there transactions). I received a message from payumoney of refund done but the money didn't reflect in my account. This issue has been going on from a month but they haven't resolved it as payumoney has customer service which is nothing but useless. So, i am asking to resolve this issue at the end of this month or i am making severe issue of this case. The refund money is ₹1099/-

[Mar 21, 2020] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Esha Asole Mar 21, 2020
I just posted this complaint. Contact me today before 5 pm.
PayUMoney Customer Care's response Mar 21, 2020
Hi Esha,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your Payment ID or the details of your transaction so that we can check and help you with the refund status.

Team PayU
Updated by Esha Asole Mar 21, 2020
Payment ID:[protected]

1995
    7th Floor, Pearl Tower, Plot No 51 Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    PayUMoney - refund not credited to the account