[Resolved] Payumoney — refund still not reflecting on my bank account even after 7 working days

Girish Govind on Jan 16, 2019
Date of incident - 6th january-2019
Marthoma central school
Bus fare 3300
I made a transaction to marthoma central school for my daughters bus fare and amount is 3300. I made the transaction on 6th of january and i do not have any further updates. Today i called up the school and school confirmed they have not got the money yet. Please do the needful to credit the amount back to my bank account since school confirmed they have not received the amount yet.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 19, 2019

[Jan 16, 2019] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Girish Govind, Jan 16, 2019
The reference number of the transaction which is reflecting in the bank account is - [protected]IGAFDARNC6
PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Jan 16, 2019

We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at [protected]@payumoney.com via email to assist you further -

• PayU, Merchant and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
• Transaction date along with the amount.
• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
• First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
• UPI / VPA if any used

Team PayU
Updated by Girish Govind, Jan 16, 2019

I am wondering what type of investigation have you done? Why do you say my transaction cannot be traced? do you mean to say i am lying to get money from you? haven't i provided the reference number, transaction date. don't you the capability to extract information with these. I am really surprised with the vague investigation you are doing? do you mean to say my money started from bank and not reached the destination and vanished in the thin air? i am indeed surprise with the casualness in which you handle queries. it is been 7 working days and i haven't got back my money. as per the policy my money has to be returned with in 48 hrs. isn't that the case? do you want me to file a case with consumer court to get back my money. Do some justice to the consumers? do not make him run from pillar to post to resolve such issues?

Meanwhile immediately after raising the complaint my money has been credited back. i will never trust your service. it is really bad.
Updated by Girish Govind, Jan 16, 2019
Also you are asking me to provide my debit card number? is that a right procedure? do you have the right to ask for that?

Comments

7th Floor, Pearl Tower, Plot No 51 Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Payumoney - refund still not reflecting on my bank account even after 7 working days