[Resolved] Payumoney — refund still not reflecting on my bank account even after 7 working days
GiGirish Govind on Jan 16, 2019
Date of incident - 6th january-2019
Marthoma central school
Bus fare 3300
I made a transaction to marthoma central school for my daughters bus fare and amount is 3300. I made the transaction on 6th of january and i do not have any further updates. Today i called up the school and school confirmed they have not got the money yet. Please do the needful to credit the amount back to my bank account since school confirmed they have not received the amount yet.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 19, 2019
[Jan 16, 2019] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Verified SupportPayUMoney Customer Care's response, Jan 16, 2019
We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at [protected]@payumoney.com via email to assist you further -
• PayU, Merchant and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
• Transaction date along with the amount.
• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
• First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
• UPI / VPA if any used
|1 Comment Updated:||Share0Tweet0|