[Resolved]  PayUMoney — Regarding college fees.

I paid my college fees from payumoney gateway. Payment was successful from my bank's side but marked as failed by college and payumoney. I haven't recieved a refund if any, yet. I might also lose my chance to register normally in college. This is their irresponsibility which causes me so much inconvenience. They don't even have proper customer care services.
Jan 17, 2021
Payumony has refunded the money now, but they did it very late (after my college registration process) but nevertheless, the 0problem is solved and I hope payumoney updates its consumer services. Thank you consumer complaints to provide me with apt platform.
Jan 15, 2021

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jan 16, 2021
PayUMoney Customer Care's response

We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details with us via https://help.payu.in/ and we shall assist you further.

• PayU, Merchant and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
• Transaction date along with the amount.
• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
• First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
• UPI / VPA if any used

Team PayU
Jan 17, 2021
Updated by Naman k jain
The problem is solved now. Thank you consumercomplaint to provide such a platform.

PayUMoney
    PayUMoney Address
    7th Floor, Pearl Tower, Plot No 51 Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002