Payumoney — return my money back

Don't know, Don't Know, India
 Anshul Chaudhary508 on Aug 23, 2019
I have ordered speriaxrknotch 6.3 inch smart phone but i get another phone speria. It hasn't work. It's memory creates great issues. Camera is not proper. I can't download any app from the play store coz it shows insufficient memory. Either replace it or refund my money back. I am not satisfied. When i received my parcel i couldn't find my phone which i ordered. It has a lot of lack. As it is not working properly, storage problem, network as volte not available, error downloading, so i don't want the sent phone please return my money back or send me my ordered phone as per requirements.

Anshul chaudhary

return my money back

[Aug 24, 2019] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Aug 25, 2019
Hey,

Please note that this is a successful TXN via PayUmoney Payment Id[protected] at our end, the amount for the same has been remitted to the merchant.

For any concern regarding, delivery of the product/Payment receipt/Account Details/Cancellation/Refund, you are requested to contact the merchant directly in order to get the status at their end.

Team PayU

7th Floor, Pearl Tower, Plot No 51 Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Payumoney - return my money back