Payumoney — worst payment gateways

dsh3333 on Apr 22, 2019
I have pay u money payment gateway and they provide worst services and they are not release my payment and they do not pick my calls and reply to mails. So kindly do not use pay u money payment gateways and also release my payment now 210 days completed. Continuously i am sending mails to pay u money but they are not replying and i am harassed by pay u money because from last 7 months they block my payment and that time they told me release they payment of 210 days but now they are denying to release my payment and not talk properly and disconnect my calls.

[Apr 22, 2019] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Apr 22, 2019

We'd request you to kindly mark us an email at [email protected] and our team shall assist you further.

Team Payu
Updated by dsh3333, Apr 22, 2019
We already delivered number of emails to you but no response from your side and if my complaint is not resolved i will go against you in cyber crime and file fir in cyber crime because 210 days completed and my payment is still not released and i have all the e mails of you so request to you release my payment.
PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Apr 24, 2019

We'd request you to kindly follow up on the same trail and our team shall assist definitely help you out on this.

Team Payu
Updated by dsh3333, Apr 24, 2019

Till now my complaint is not resolved from your side its my humble request to you kindly resolve my issue and release my payment and initially you told me that wait for 210 days completion now 210 days completed so now you demanding NOC. it is not fair so why you told me to wait for 210 days.

Comments

Money has been deducted from my account and ticket has not booked on Friday 26th April 2019 the transaction I'd I'd [protected] .I kindly request you to credit my amount as soon as possible

PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Apr 26, 2019

The refund for transaction ID 8339224373 has been successfully done from our end via Bank ARN 30001091139111119172579. Request you to kindly contact the bank and they shall assist you further on this.

Team PayU

7th Floor, Pearl Tower, Plot No 51 Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Payumoney - worst payment gateways