[Resolved] Peachmode — no return back of substandard product

Delhi, Delhi, India
 Verinderjit Singh on Apr 22, 2019
I have ordered a plazo set party wear worth rs 1699 on 16-04-19. The product that i received is much substandard quality and clour also cheap. It seems old product. I requested for the return but their reply is that product is a discountee. So it can not returned. But this product was not categorized in sale. Kindly do needful for return and refund of this product keeping in view of costumer and seller relation.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 27, 2019

[Apr 22, 2019] Peachmode customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Peachmode Customer Care's response, Apr 26, 2019
Dear customer

Thank you for contacting peachmode.

We are sorry to see that you were unsatisfied with the delivered product. However, the product that you ordered was on sale at the time and as per our returns and cancellation policy : https://peachmode.com/help/#refund we cannot process your return request.

Thank you for your patience. We hope to serve you better in the future.

For any further assistance, kindly call us on[protected]AM - 6PM) or even you can get in touch with our customer support team through online chat/email.

Comments

I am not satasified with the reply of peachmode, my query is when u sold this product no such remarks were issued that discounted product will not return.Even easy return words were shown at items.

C-134, Ground Floor, Defence Colony, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110024
    Peachmode - no return back of substandard product