[Resolved] Peachmode — poor product quality, bad customer support

roshnig13 on May 10, 2019
I’m extremely disappointed with the product i received, poor quality and price is more. Peachmode is looting and fooling people. I had ordered dark grey bhagalpuri silk saree which looked good on the website. The one i received is a poor synthetic material plus original price was 799 inr after sale it was 649 inr what i paid. The saree i received clearly states 599 inr as the price. This is cheating in broad daylight. I’ve not got a proper response from the support team and the behaviour when you call them is very rude. They should be forced to stop business. They’re not refunding stating it’s a sale product but clearly they’ve charged me more. Some action needs to be taken against them.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 18, 2019

[May 10, 2019] Peachmode customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Peachmode Customer Care's response, May 18, 2019
Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Our return policy is very easy and convenient; the return intimation shall be done within 7 days from the receipt of the product delivery at the shipping address. The return request can be placed online from the website or can we will definitely help you out with your returns.For any queries and information, kindly call us[protected]AM – 6PM) or even you can get in touch with our customer support team through online chat/email.

Comments

This is the response received post my complaint. What do they mean by fix it from local market?? Are they doing me a favour by returning 50 rupees??? Is this a joke? This can only happen in India. Abroad they would’ve been sued for cheating and harassment.

Please return this saree, my cash return pls...please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please
Hi sir plz returns your product am not interested colour

C-134, Ground Floor, Defence Colony, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110024
    Peachmode - poor product quality, bad customer support