[Resolved] Peachmode — received inappropriate order #[protected] ticket #328087

Mumbai, India
 Suma27 on Apr 4, 2019
I had ordered 6 sarees from peachmode but received only two sarees which were not a part of my order at all. I raised a complaint in this and even after 15 days they said we are checking with the concerned department. Now they are saying they have sent the correct products.

I have the items and the parcel cover on which invoice of my six sarees which is very small that can fit only two sarees. That’s more than enough to prove that it’s purely human error while packing but they are denying it.

received inappropriate order #200891340 ticket #328087
Complaint marked as Resolved May 14, 2019

[Apr 05, 2019] Peachmode customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Peachmode Customer Care's response, Apr 08, 2019
Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Peachmode.com.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would like to inform you that we are coordinating with concern department, kindly allow us some time it will take some time as we had forwarded your request to our logistic team.

If you have any further queries, feel free to contact our customer support team.

Comments

I have already filed a complaint on your website and it's been weeks And there is no reply from them. I have provided my order number and all. I gave also sent numerous messages in this site as can be seen but no reply .What can be done? The company is not responding to the first complaint made...
Jo suit ka kapda un stitched hai bhot hi jayda bekar hai
Komalsona's reply, Apr 8, 2019
Jo suit ka kapda hai vo achha nahi hai Matlab suit ka kapda hai vo achha nahi hai

C-134, Ground Floor, Defence Colony, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110024