[Resolved] Peachmode — refreshing green colored partywear embroidered modal dress material

Chennai, Chennai District, Tamil Nadu, India
 Arathi.M on Feb 25, 2019
I had ordered a salwar material, refreshing green colored partywear embroidered modal dress material from peachmode and was totally unsatisfied with the product as the quality was so bad when i called customer care, they are denying to take the return request. How would i retain the product with me which is of bad quality? They are cheating the customer. Worst ever experience shopping with peachmode. Very bad. It is cheap that you guys make a profit by cheating the customers.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 29, 2019

[Feb 25, 2019] Peachmode customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Peachmode Customer Care's response, Feb 26, 2019
Hi Arathi Muralidharan,

Order #[protected]

Thank you for contacting peachmode.

We are sorry to see that you were unsatisfied with the delivered product. However, the product that you ordered was on sale at the time and as per our returns and cancellation policy : https://peachmode.com/help/#refund we cannot process your return request.

Thank you for your patience. We hope to serve you better in the future.

For any further assistance, kindly call us on[protected]AM - 6PM) or even you can get in touch with our customer support team through online chat/email.
Updated by Arathi.M, Mar 04, 2019
Even if it is on sale category, how would you sell a quality less product and cheat customers by not taking returns? Worst ever shopping site on earth is Peachmode

Comments

I had ordered a top worth rs 1699. But after reading so many bad reviews, cancelled my order within 15 mins.
But still they shipped the parcel which I didn't accept and sent it back.
But its been more than 10 days that haven't refunded my money.
This is called cheating.
They are cheating on their customers.
The thing we requested was cash on delivery but if we return, we can not get cash back if we have returned.

C-134, Ground Floor, Defence Colony, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110024
    Peachmode - refreshing green colored partywear embroidered modal dress material