[Resolved] Peachmode — Return Policy extremely pathetic

Ranchi, Jharkhand, India
 Nishu Prakash
Order number #[protected] I had order a saree for my mother the color and the material of the product is not at all similar to what I see in the website.. When I asked for the reimbursement of the amount they are offering a discount.. Do you think we are fools to buy it again from your site.. I want full reimbursement of the item sent.. Schedule the return ASAP.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 25, 2017

[Jun 24, 2017] Peachmode customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Peachmode Customer Care's response, Jun 24, 2017

Your request for return has been initiated. We have sent you another email with all the details along with the pickup scheduled. Once the pickup no. and tracking number is generated you will receive an email with those details.

If the pick up is not done as per the scheduled time mentioned in the email, please let us know.

Thank you for your patience.

Faisal Kazi

Comments

And what about the reimbursement of the product?
I didn't any return and pickup mail from the team.. May I know how long it will take
If there is no returns for sale items you should mentioned it when i order the pathetic products. After buying you cannot say it. And by the way what if the product on sale? Silly reasons for escaping.

C-134, Ground Floor, Defence Colony, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110024