[Resolved] Peachmode — sending different/ cheap quality product

C-134, Ground Floor, Defence Colony, New Delhi-110024, Na, Delhi, India
 vishaless on Sep 24, 2019
Hi team,

Order no:[protected]

I ordered jazzy sky blue colored partywear embroidered georgette suit and i receive a different product.
I ordered a product which is blue in color and has only blue work
The product sent to me is a cheap quality product with golden colorwork, which was not even mentioned on the website.
When i contacted there support they say it is the same product.
They say "since the actual product always differs slightly from the photo seen on computer screen/online. They cannot process the refund."

I am attaching the photos of the product i saw on the website and the product i receive, even a layman can tell the huge difference in this product.

This website is doing online theft with customer's money.

The image in full is the product i saw and ordered on the website and the other image is the product i receive.

sending different/ cheap quality product
sending different/ cheap quality product
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 1, 2019

[Sep 24, 2019] Peachmode customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Peachmode Customer Care's response, Sep 27, 2019

#[protected]

Thank you for contacting peachmode.

This is to inform you that as per our Evaluation Team product is similar as shown on website, since the actual product always differs slightly from the photo seen on computer screen/online.

We have mentioned the sale policy on the website and the product which you have ordered was on discount rate at that time and hence as per our returns and cancellation policy: https://peachmode.com/help/#refund Sale of clearance sale items as defined are final and will not be exchanged.

For any queries and information, kindly call us on +[protected] AM – 6 PM) or even you can get in touch with our customer support team through online chat/email.

C-134, Ground Floor, Defence Colony, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110024
    Peachmode - sending different/ cheap quality product