Pensa Media Complaints & Reviews

3.7
Last updated Apr 1, 2018

File a complaint to Pensa Media

Having problems with Pensa Media?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Pensa Media customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Pensa Media

New Delhi District
Delhi

Pensa Media Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Pensa Media reviews & complaints(30)

Pensa media in residency road had shutdown down the company couple of years back and still my account is active with negative status which affect my credit score, so i kindly request to close the salary account.

Account details
Kotak mahindra bank account
Name:santosh. G
Acct no.[protected]
Ifsc code:kkbk0000430
Acct type:saving account
And its my salary account
Company: pensa...

We were approached by PENSAMEDIA employees in Chenna viz., Mr. Krishnan and Mr. Azharuddin to subscribe for Google Ad Words for Rs. 25, 000/- and assured that the full amount would be available as Credit for use promoting our websites: solidresilienttyres.com and royalsolidtyres.com. We were not provided any user Login or Password for using the Google Adwords program or for the dedicated landing site: www.royalsolidtyres.com supposedly registered in our name. When we no check the Whois, it is not showing our name as the Domain owner. We need guidelines on how we can get back the Rs. 25, 000/- credit and also want the Control Panel details for the domain: www.royalsolidtyres.com. Sendil Kumaran, Exe. Director Royal Tyres Pvt. Ltd., SP-22, Ambattur Industrial Estate Chennai - 600 058. Tel.: +[protected], 4208 3443.
Pls my web password send
www.greentechindia.co

email. [protected]@greentechindia.co

We are starting legal action against pensamedia and people responsible for this forgery.Whoever wants to start legal action against pensamedia whether its about pending salary of its employee or pending amount of its customers, must drop a mail at "[protected]@gmail.com" with complete details.Dont forget to mention your contact number.You will be contacted shortly.
    Pensa Media customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Respected Sir, I was associated with Pensa Media Solutions (E2 Solution Pvt Ltd) Independent Unit No 28, Hartron Complex Electronic City, Sec 18 (Part) Udyog Vihar Phase 4, Gurgaon, Haryana 122001. Telephone +[protected]. Email: [protected]@pensamedia.com. Address: 2, Level 9, Spaze i-Tech Park, A1 Tower, Sector – 49, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, 122018, India +91 [protected]. I am cheated by Pensa Media for my balance salary. I was the employee of this company for 1 year 8 months as a SEM analyst, Mr. Neeraj Khanna (Founder), Pratikshit Acharya (AVP) closed company without any prior announcement and denied to pay 3 months salary with PF of all the employees. Now they have opened new company with same name at new address in Gurgaon mentioned above. I am asking you for this, because of the economical and psychological damage done to me in this event, I wish to make a claim of a total of ( Rs. 63, 000 and Pf amount). Kindly look in to the matter and do needful as soon as possible. Looking forward to your positive response and help.. Yours Sincerely Charu Sharma
      Pensa Media customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      No one is there to cont i pay for live view but it did not work pls call us narang jewellers nawanshahr punjab 144514 for LDH we done this i pay him 15000/- for lifetime but i did not work no phone number is work

Pensa Media representative took a campaign renewal check of 56, 180 Rs from us in 17/11/2014, and since then, our adwords campaign is not working. After contacting him several times, I was told that the company has shut their local office in Pune, and all the operations will be handled directly from Gurgaon/Noida office. Sent several emails to customer care, and finally got a reply from them asking to be patient until 23rd. But there is...

Pensa Media executive Nisarg Shah and Ahmedabad City head Jay Sukhwani took a new campaign cheque of 28000 INR from us on 12.11.14 and promised to start adword compain within 7 day. I received few call from their executive Pankaj from Delhi office as told to me, but there was no progress in work for next 2 week To my surprize, non of these 3 person responding to call and since one one all phone and mobile number is either switched off or not-reachable. Today I was searching to contact their head office, but to my surprize, this company is notoriously received so many complains about its fraud. I request to all affected persons, to guide us how to approach this frauder to recover our valuable money.

Pensa Media — Fraud by Neha Chauhan & Neeraj Khanna,

We paid Rs.39326 to pensa media by cheque no 000775 date 20.08.2014 for Google PPC, soon after payment we stopped listening from company, they asked us to prepare a landing page as we contacted after developing landing page all phones are not answering, emails are getting bounce and when we reached to indore office, it is locked and when we ask to neighbors they told that company has been run away. We shocked to listen all this, we are going...

Pensa Media representative took a campaign renewal check from us in october, and since then, our adwords campaign is not working. After contacting him several times, I was told that the company has shut their local office in Indore, and all the operations will be handled directly from Gurgaon/Noida office. Sent several emails to customer care, and finally got a reply from them asking to be patient until 23rd. But there is no reply after that. Their phone number are also not working. Not sure how to contact them anymore. Just wondering if there is any way to get to their CEO Mr. Neeraj Khanna.
          Aug 13, 2020
          Pensa media fraud.
          i have invested for pensa media's google adword.
          my campaign never started and and my money is also not refunded .
          i have written them by mails but no replies .

fraud, people.
          narendra fraud.
          #google fraud
          #pensa media fraud
          #pensa media indore fraud

I Pankaj Chhajed and my brother Dr Ravindra Chhajed gave Rs 28000/-odd Rs each for promotion of website in November and December 2014 each. After 10 days checked the promotion but could not find any of such thing.Later tried to contact all possible nos of PENSA employees and offices given for Pune and Delhi but in vain. Felt cheated and will register complaint in Police station soon. Office in Pune is shut down. After enquiry with others realised that plenty of people been theft in this way Lost hard earned money.

On 16th Nov 2014, I got a email regarding the my Google Adwords Campaigns has not been running since the past 15 days as your allocated budget is completely exhausted. I renewed my subscription vide Invoice no.: Pensasme14158139 dated 17/11/2014 amounting to Rs.11236/- vide my Cheque No.028920 (Dated 08/11/2014) to Pensa Media Solutions Pvt Ltd. They send me the invoice of the same through email. My campaign was started on 03 Dec 2014 and I got a lead on 3rd Dec and 4th Dec and got the emails regarding the same. But after these two days the campaign has totally stopped and no leads are coming after that. Even the virtual number made on my website (www.emafitness.com) is also not functioning. My business is being effected and is going down. Now I tried all the phone numbers but of no use. Kindly reform my campaign again or repay my all dues which I have given.

Pensa Media rep Ms Radhika sent an executive Mr Nagmani who took a cheque for the said Amount issued me a receipt and business proposal of all activities done by them, cheque was cashed on 4th Dec2014 but after 10 days when i checked there was no PROMOTION on though i was promised it will be done in 10 days, i contacted all the number of PENSA MEDIA but no number is responding. I sent my staff to their office which is closed and company has ran away from there. PLEASE TAKE ACTION & GET MY MONEY REFUNDED BEWARE ... [protected]

jain classes jaipur

22000 rs we have paid to you but no response reply soon otherwise we will complaint to govt it depart reply soon

Sir/Madam, "Greeting of the day" Due to respect I am very much disappoint your after sale services, and also your misrepresentation of your sales executive/officers. They are very much negligence towards their duty, nobody care about costumers. I suffered started very first day with your sales executives comes in my institute that name is Karan [protected], Date 25/11/2013 I give him a 15000/- fifteen thousand rupees cheque no.235759 of CITIBANK, PROFORMA INVOICE NO. 15320. Jis din main cheque de raha tha usse ek din ka bhi sabr nahi tha ek madam phone karke bolti hai ki jitna aap late karoge aapka nuksaan ho jayega. Ab aap khud hi soch lo ki maine apni Cheque book apne ghar se mangaker unko cheque diya ussi din cheque diya. Bas mere tou ullte din ussi din se start ho gaye samajh lijiye, fir tou aap log raaja ho gaye hum bikhari aap aage aage hum piche piche. Aadhi baaton se tou aap log palt hi gaye per last main taou meri ab yeh halat hai ki jo bhi ho jaisi bhi web site ho atleast strat to hojaye parntu lagta nahi ki kuch bhi hone wala hai. Jab pahle mujhe bola gya tha ki aapke aas pass ke log hi call karenge, kioki puri delhi ka mujhe kya fayada aur aapke aas paas ke call ke hi charge hi deduct honge. parantu aalm yeh hai ki mujhe haridwar tak phone ke paise charge kiye ja rahe hai aur phone bhi aarahe hai. jab bola tha ki aapni website ke liye aapko ek executive allot ker diya jayega parntu usska bhi pata nahi aur mere sare paise free fund mai chale ja rahe hai. Esa nahi ki maine kabhi kosis nahi ki sab kuch theek karne ki ya fir aapki majburi samjhne ki lakin uski bhi tou ek hudd hai 25/11/2013 ko aapke pass ek din nahi tha meri baat sune ka aaj ded mahine tak bhi mujhe koi bhi suvidha nahi mili, maine alag alag logo se baat karke bhi dekh le koi response nahi mila Aur abb tou yeh aalam hai ki mera phone bhi pick nahi ho raha hai. jo log ess pure parkarn mai shamil hai mai un sabhi ki jankaari aapko dena chata hu. 1. Karan [protected] 2. Telecaller 3. Rajat [protected] 4. Nitin [protected] 5. Gaurav [protected] Yeh wo log he jinhe maine har baar puri puri jaankari di lakin uska koi fayda nahi hua aur ab tou yeh sabhi sahab jo ki phone bhi nahi utthate hai. batayiye ki ab mere paas kya options hai. yaa tou main aapne 15000/- rupees bhul jau ya fir koi aur rasta dekhu ????? kaise aapne loog rakhe hai mujhe tou sabhi fraud lagte, kya yeh loog company ko paisa laane tak ke liye hai ya uske baad bhi service ke liye hai. Costumers ki koi value aapki company hai hi nahi. Ya aap log indirectly mujhe yeh bool rahe ki koi legal action kio nahi le rahe ho. Thank you waiting your response

Cheated My Money

Pensa Media took my 28000INR for google Adwords and not even get single lead from them now their chennai office also closed . Past 3 months im following them. I couldnt able to connect with anyone from Pensa Media.

One and half months back, I paid appr. 28000 Rs for google adwords to promote my website archwaydesignstudio.com. It got activated for a day and services paused, still not activated, Today when I called to sales manager, he told me they closed company and now I need to follow up directly with owner(+91 [protected]). Owner is not picking up phone, not responding my email. All who got cheated like me can contact me we all together take legal...

Pensa Media — fraud company, ran away with my payment of rs 50000

i pay an amount of rs 50, 000 + ST on date 05-December-2014, and company gave me a receipt and business proposal of all activities done by them, but after 10 days when i check that no activity is going on, i try to contact all the number of PENSA MEDIA. But no number is responding. I directly go to the Noida sector 16 branch, but i find the office is close and company ran away from there. I tried to contact Google also, but they replies...

Dear Sir I had joined a company named Pensamedia Solutions Pvt Ltd. Just one month prior, company was well established and had more then 700 Employees Pan India, Suddenly we all employee got the mail from an owner that "I Am Unable to pay salary to you all, best of luck for your career" now we all from Zonal Managers to Front line employees didnt get a salary as well as any clear termination too from the owner, now we are having company utilities like laptop and other utilities, now what should we do next? can we sale these utilites and get our money or not? or can we put a FIR against owner or not? or what should we do??? please guide ASAP Thanks & Regards... Main Topic:::: Dear All, I and other 20 employees from Ahmedabad, Gujarat Branch of company named Pensa Media Solutions Pvt Ltd-Gurgao-Delhi Based(as said Google's premier sme partner), we all got email suddenly from our company's owner Mr Neeraj Khanna mentioning that "I Am Unable to pay salary to you all, best of luck for your career, company has been closed down and stopped working process even for generated active clients and for employees also" without any initial notice or intimation.Company has not paid salary for last month November & current month December till date-11/12/2014.Even company has not paid incentives and commissions for last 6 months.And didn't given any instruction for to whom we have to submit laptops, dongles, phone sim cards, computer systems, phone instruments, etc..etc..provided by company.We all have kept safe above materials and provisions provided by the company. Company had got rented office premises at more than 15 branches of different different major cities of Entire India on company's employee's name, even suddenly flasshed message to close all and called all land lords that we are not able pay salaries of our employees and even for rents of rental offices from where company's employees were working for the company and generating revenues for the company from clients in active markets.We all sales persons were receiving thousands of rupees revenues from the clients on our credit for the above company. On that we have received information that some clients has got calls and emails from the company that "we are going to wind up our company named Pensa Media Solutions Pvt Ltd & going to run & active all campaigns for clients online business promotions through our new company names AlaCarteDigital.in within soon." Even by gathering some other informations, we came to know fraud done by above company for employees about PF/Esi, etc. that company has deducted mentioned from employees salaries by wrong PF numbers and ESI numbers.So thus these all deducted amounts credited in company's account somehow.This can be fraud/crime/cheat case. Please guide what should we do against these all happened with us and for getting proper our rights...? thanks & regards. Employee. Pensa Media Solutions Pvt Ltd 3rd Floor, 3B, Premchand House Annexue, Behind Popular House, Off Ashram Road, Ahmedabad-380009.Gujarat.India. HO, 75-76, 1st Floor, Adhchini, Aurbindo Marg, New Delhi-110017 www.effectiveresponses.com www.pensamedia.in

The sales person who came to me from Pensa Media promised me lots of things and getting business from PPC on Google. I paid Rs. 28, 000/- to these people and after that I am following them almost every alternate day. No customer services, No business lead generation and they don't even follow my requests. Though my add on PPC appeared, but it always appeared on second page and that too almost at the end of sponsored add listings. I requested them to bring my add on the first page and preferrably on the top three positions, on this they said that the bid goes high, I even sent them the confirmations via mails and Phone to raise the bid and bring my add on the top three position, for just one day my add appeared on the top three position and afterwards, it was the same story again. All my money has been exhausted with no single business lead. It was a total disaster. I am not new to the PPC but this time I just tried to test these people on their conviction. These are a bunch of novice people, doesn't know ABC of any business, they don't know which all keywords are relevant for your business, NOTHING. I shall never ever waste even a single penny on the people like this.

Not Paid Salary

They have not paid me salary and appraisal amount

With reference to complaint number 520863, I have reported consumer forum that despite several reminders, PENSA MEDIA guys failed to deliver the services which was promised to my business and they wasted my 2 months of time and my 10 thousand rupees as well. They first failed to deliver services on time and then after several email reminders it started, but again they failed to deliver services and did not provide us any single business to our company for which they charged us Rs. 30000, and on top of it they are keeping my balance of Rs. 20000 and not returning my money, Actually they should be responsible for providing us the compensation for all the losses in-occurred due to their unprofessional attitude of taking money and not at all providing us services. I have proofs of entire bad services in the email for which I informed them several times, but of no help. Now they have kept my balance of Rs. 20000 and not providing me refund of my balance amount. They spent my 10 thousand rupees out of 30 thousand rupees which was given to this fraud company via check for running my online advertisement. First I paid 30 thousand repees for they were supposed to run my campaign and then after they wasted my 10 thousand rupees for which I received nothing but fake leads, then still these fruad guys have my 20 thousand rupees, why can't they return my money. They still have my 20 thousand rupees what will happen to that? How can they keep my money. Despite my several polite request they clearly denied for returning my money which is a fraud and actually I should be getting compensation for wasting my time and money both and Misguiding and providing misleading leads such as lead from rajesh kanna. And we are not alone who is influenced by the foul play of Pensa Media, there are several, I am trying to make a list of them and find their experience with Pensa media as well.
                        Aug 13, 2020
                        Pensa Media customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am From P.S.Daima. We had booked ad worth Rs 50, 000 on May, 2014 . Keshav Nalawa whose mobile no, . is [protected]. It is indeed shocking that a company of such repute like Google is letting cheats like pensa Media collect money on their behalf. despite repeated calls the profile for our advertisement has not been created I wiould like to advise you to take immediate action and upload the profile with picture and brochure content. WE would have no choice but to report the matter to the police and other concerned authorities, if no action is taken soon.

Pensa Media — Misselling & the poorest customer service I ever experienced

Dear Sir(s) I was a customer of Pensa Media- Effective Responses, I have a lot of issues from your services, which are as follows: I purchased a marketing plan of yours via invoice no. 2908 Dated[protected]. I paid Rs. 16854 through a cheque o[censored]nited Bank of India dated 301-2012. ALMOST 2 AND HALF YEAR PAST I LITERALLY RECEIVED NOT A SINGLE SERVICE, WHICH I CAN CALL SATISFACTORY. I was supposed to get a website of 5 pages with contact...

The Institute of German Studies, TF 25, Wave Silver Tower Sector 18, Noida. We had booked ad worth Rs 16, 845 on 21, 2.2014. The Performa Invoice no. is 22967 by Lokesh Chaudhary whose mobile no, . is [protected]. It is indeed shocking that a company of such repute like Google is letting cheats like pensa Media collect money on their behalf. despite repeated calls the profile for our advertisement has not been created I wiould like to advise you to take immediate action and upload the profile with picture and brochure content. WE would have no choice but to report the matter to the police and other concerned authorities, if no action is taken soon. Tina Dayal [protected]
                            Pensa Media customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

pensa media shutdown in all over india

Pensa media is fraud company.