Periyar University Customer Care Contacts

1.4
Last updated Aug 5, 2022

File a complaint to Periyar University

Having problems with Periyar University?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Periyar University customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Periyar University

Tamil Nadu

Periyar University Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Periyar University Overview

Latest complaint University not issuing PC & DC has been filed on 05/08/2022. Latest Resolved ba degree certificate not received was resolved Oct 30, 2019. Periyar University ranks as the #26 most complained about among Universities.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Periyar University. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Periyar University reviews & complaints(233)

I gave my exam in 2013 with roll number BC11UBA16750118 and passed the final year exam of BBA, its been a long time since I am chasing with the university for Provisional Certificate and Degree Certificate, I have resubmitted all the documents that I submitted at the time of admission, but Periyar staff still asking for the documents, I asked for justification bu no reply, I send them to mail every twice week....
Hi Team,

I have a payment for e-Apostille for my convocation certificate but no one is assisting me.

I have completed my BBA in distance education from Periyar University, Salem in the year 2012.

Thanks & regards,

Stephen...
Verified Company
Verified Company
Periyar University Customer Care
Service available

Periyar University — I didn't get my provisional certificate

Hi Sir/Madam,

I am Asha K from Bangalore. I did my BCA in Periyar University from Good guide educational academy PVT Ltd (Blessing Study center) (No 83 Warsi House, Koramangala, 5th block industrial layout Bangalore 560095).

Since i have done my diploma in computer science i joined directly for 2nd year BCA which is lateral entry .

I got a 2 years mark sheet from the Good guide educational academy...