Periyar University Complaints & Reviews

1.4
Last updated Jan 19, 2023

File a complaint to Periyar University

Having problems with Periyar University?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Periyar University customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Periyar University

Salem District
Tamil Nadu

Periyar University Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Periyar University reviews & complaints(240)

I have complete my ug degree under periyar University and now doing my M.phil course. Recently received my m.phil exam result. Reappear in one paper.but I performed well in the exam.but the valuation not satisfied for me. I want to revaluation my exam papers, what is the procedure for it. I need transparency in my exam papers

My son Sujay shekar Shetty has applied for MBA in marketing since his admission got cancelled from them because he was ineligible for the course as his passing certificate issued by Mumbai University was 2017 his admission was done on March 2022 they have not refund our money it is almost 10 months i have mailed many times on December 12 they told after director signature they will refund i have mailed after that no reply please i want refund as soon as possible

My son Sujay shekar Shetty has taken admission in MBA for distance education in marketing in march2022 since he has completed graduation in 2017 he was not eligible for that degree we paid yearly fees after that they are saying he is not eligible since may i am asking refund they are not giving answer also ii have mailed also many times to the university but no response please do the needful and give my refund as soon as possible
      till now no response please tell them to give refund as soon as possible

Hello sir My name is Vikash Kumar Choudhary, I have done MA (History) from Periyar University in 2015-17 session, whose mark sheet I have got but neither I have got provisional nor certificate. Even though I paid for the certificate through demand draft as told by the university (via email), yet the certificate has not been provided to me, and now the payment is being demanded again. Please give me my certificate.

I moiz from hyderabad i have completed b. A., history-in[protected]. I did not received any kind of provisional certificate & degree certificate from you end.

Please advise me the procedure for receiving the degree certificate. Further, i have a lot of job opportunities and they asked the degree certificate for their verification. Due to non-availability of degree certificate, frequently i missed the opportunities.
          br...

I have applied Provisional Certificate on 12.08.2022 relevant of Degree BSC Mathematics year passing 2012 namely Panasa Venkata Swamy, Register No.BC11UMH13590001, Collage Code: 1359.

I have filled Provisional Certificate Form and Rs.550/- Demand Draft, postal charges also paid through online i.e. Rs.459.44 from A/c X6892 to Periyar Un. Ref IGAODCXBI0 on 16Aug22. But still no reply.

Therefore, I request to arrange and sent to my Provisional Certificates.

Yours faithfully,

Panasa Venaktaswamy

Sir humne University 18 ke through bcom me admission leye te and admission cancel kare lekin fir bi refund abhi tak receive nahi hua hai

I gave my exam in 2013 with roll number BC11UBA16750118 and passed the final year exam of BBA, its been a long time since I am chasing with the university for Provisional Certificate and Degree Certificate, I have resubmitted all the documents that I submitted at the time of admission, but Periyar staff still asking for the documents, I asked for justification bu no reply, I send them to mail every twice week.

Hi Team,

I have a payment for e-Apostille for my convocation certificate but no one is assisting me.

I have completed my BBA in distance education from Periyar University, Salem in the year 2012.

Thanks & regards,

Stephen

I didn't get my provisional certificate

Hi Sir/Madam,

I am Asha K from Bangalore. I did my BCA in Periyar University from Good guide educational academy PVT Ltd (Blessing Study center) (No 83 Warsi House, Koramangala, 5th block industrial layout Bangalore 560095).

Since i have done my diploma in computer science i joined directly for 2nd year BCA which is lateral entry .

I got a 2 years mark sheet from the Good guide educational academy...

I'm Bharat, and I received my bachelor's degree from Periyar University College. A certificate for the medium of instruction is what I need. They promised to send the certificate in three days. However, more than 12 days were finished. I'm still not getting the certificate. If I call and ask, they don't give me an appropriate response. They are merely stating that it was delayed. What ought I to do? as though they were telling. This is how you should deal with people. extremely bad behavior, they are not giving anything properly if they don't get paid. Why are you men being treated this way, then? Nothing is being offered for free. Please attempt to comprehend our predicament as well. Please take the appropriate measures.

Name : Bharat J
                  Mobile: [protected]

I had applied for pg admission 2022-23 in Periyar University and I didn't receive any information and confirmations in mail and phone number.

As a near by resident dr :18-107, as i see the residents of 18-104, S Govindaraju, S Appararo both are constructing the un authorised building by bribing the sachiwalayam as they are giving fixed services such as 15, 000 or more for these type of buildings, and these are done by the Ysrcp 89 ward leaders, as a resident i see this building came half way to the road extending it so please do take proper action

Hi Sir/Ma'm,

I have completed by Degree through Periyar University in 2012 but have not received the Provisional Marks card and also the Degree Certificate. I have raised a grievance. through the Periyar University Website but have not received a response at all. Below are my Details.

Name - Ganesh Shetty
                        Reg No. - B9UCA13980295
                        Centre Code 1398

I Mahesh yadav has done my BA from PERIYAR UNIVERSITY with registration no.BC11UPS16120006 IN 2012-13. Ihave no received no dues certificate and degree from the university yet. I AM IN URGENT NEED OF THE DEGREE. Please send my degree as early as possible.

I have been taken admission in jan22 batch for mba online program but in April university cancelled my registration by saying no proper documentation after that I'm following up with them for my refund but there were no adequate reply from University. Periyar_Pending Documents - my registration number is 3748608.

Admition amount will be paid but the bending amount also add 2 time so tha extra amount will be refunded in my account thank you

I am N Gnanender Reddy, I have completed B.Sc. Mathematic in SSV College 2011. I did not receive any kind of provisional certificate & degree certificate from you end.

Please advise me on the procedure for receiving the degree certificate.
                                In this regard I attached my two statements of marks and collage certificate.

My details are
                                Register number : B10UMH13510002
                                College name & code : 1351 - S.S.V. College Rajahmundry

Sir
                                  I have completed my M. Phil from Periyar university distance education mode in 2007 in Punjab.
                                  Whether my degree is valid or not.

Dear Sir/Ma'am

Everyone is aware how important education is in todays world.
                                    I completed my B.A - Economice Examination in May 2015 under Periyar University Of Distance Education and got my mark sheets in Dec 2016, but haven't got my graduation certificate till now even after writing a complaint and visiting the office where I registered.
                                    I find that joining periyar university through distance education has been...