Periyar University

Tamil Nadu

Load

Periyar University Complaints & Reviews

Dear sir/ madam,

I have passed MA English from Periyar university pride in 2019. but i haven't revived my second year mark sheet(2019). I directly meet with study center people don't have any idea and university people are not giving any satisfactory answer. sir i am unable to get a new job with education work but the management asked submitting all mark sheet for next month. but i don't have a second year mark sheet(2019).Request you to please help me sir. Below are my course details.
Name : k. dharani, Enrollment no:17PEN16780003, Course name : MA(English), year of admission :2017, year of passing :2019, Study center code : 1678, Study center name : SET Institute, Erode. MA Session :[protected]. please sir kindly provide my mark sheet.

WITH REGRETS,
K.DHARANI

My name is Ambika and my registration no is 06DCCN2750 center code 1314 nov 2007 . I have requested for my degree certificate from the university by sending the marksheet copy as mentioned on the periyar website.

I have shifted to USA and need my degree certificate for my background verification. It is not possible for me to be present in the university campus to collect the document. My family in India had couriered all the required details in the month of March 2021 by Email, as we were told that document will arrive in 60-90 days it hasn't yet happened.

I request you to please expedite this process for me as my job is at stake due to background verification.

Is there anyway I can get the documents sooner? Please check and advise me at the earliest.

Appreciate your quick response.

[protected]@Ambika (c/o lalit nagpal[protected]

Lalit nagpal from ludhiana punjab mail several times and call only one response it's not our job u can call on this no and...

Dear sir/madam
      I have done bca in periyar university in 2011 non semister mode one sitting degree in one of study center mahalakshmipuram bangalore till now not received convocation certificate and degree certificate pls tell how to collect what is the procedure my name is sudha pls help me to collect the same

Hi, I am Manjunath, I joined M.A history 2014 (14PHI[protected] admission held Sowmiya study centre (centre code: 1650) Dharmapuri....
        I have written MBA Pried May 2020 exam. 5th March 2021 results published but our results showing internal mark not received...

9 Years gone but till today I didn't receive my Marksheet, Provisional and Degree certificate this is very serious breach of politeness Now immediately am going to Escalate this issue to Indian Ambassador and Ministry of Interior Affairs.

Sir/Madam,

I have passed MBA examination from PRIDE in 2011 and haven't received my Marksheet, Provisional & Degree certificate as of now. I have enrolled to this program through a Study center in Hyderabad and paid all the fees but now they are not able to provide any updates on my request for above certificates.

I would really appreciate if you can provide any information on this or can speed up this process. Please see below my PRIDE registration and contact details MBA May/June 2009 batch Vision Vocational Junior Collage

Respected sir/ madam,
          I G DAYAKAR REDDY, From TELANGANA Enrollment number 15UMH13580002, passed B.Sc MATHEMATICS and...

Dear sir, I am Venkatesh, took admission in study center Bangalore for Periyar University Distance Education and appeared on non semester distance examination which was held on MAY/JUNE-2011 For B.Sc. Information Technology. Details are given below: Name of the Candidate- Venkatesh B C, Date of Birth - 14th Jun 84, Register No. - B11UIT15140052. Centre Code - 1514, Pattern of examination - NON SEMESTER Year of Appearance, June - 2012, I have got two marksheet one was issued on Dec 6th 2013 and another was on 24th Dec 2013. Sir, till date study center did not provide nor University also, kindly help me to get my Provisional certificate and Degree certificate as company demanding for Background check. Please look into this on priority. As company provided only 15-20 days time.Thanks.

This is kumar sc M.Sc environmental science may-2019 17PES11330001

Still I am not receiving Provision certificate from the University.
            Please refer the attachment and do the needful.
            Provisional certificate has not been received
            Feb 10, 2021
            Updated by kumarsc
            I have paid the convocation amount DD with submission of filled form on dec-2019

I doing phd in commerce from Thiruvalluvar Govt Arts College, Rasipuram. I have successfully completed my course work in 2019 December. As per latest phd regulation of periyar university, Mark statement will be issued to the candidate from the section of controller of examination. I also remitted fee for this purpose. But unfortunately it is not received yet. To get confirmation from R& D section, mark statement is necessary. So kindly consider my grievance as a serious matter and do needful

Dear sir
                i am shiva tripathi, I did my Bcom from periyar university in 2012 throw distance learning but i have not received my certificates and degree as of now.
                my phone number is [protected].
                name shiva tripathi
                Degree and provisional certificate not received

Dear periyar university i have not received my provisional certificate and degree, i will pay all remain fees if any. If you guys will not provide me my certificate so i will file complaint against you.
                  I m shiva tripathi-[protected]
                  I am from delhi
                  Provisional certificate and degree not received

Hi sir,

It's stated that I have completed my bachelor's degree (B.A Political Science) in the year 2012 from this prestigious institution through Hinala education society, Cuddappah (center code: 1354). Sir this is to inform you that unfortunately I did not take mu 'provincial certoficate' showing mau marks, grade and percentage. This certificate is almost importance for admission in any other institution for higher education.

Also i sent provisional certificate application with DD detail. To university on January - 2020

DD No: 166858 - syndicate bank
                    Register No: B11UPS13540003
                    CENTER code: 1354

G Somasekhar

I am waiting to receive my bachelor's degree since 2013 .I have called the office several times and sent my father several times to your university to collect the degree as I live out of India. Is there any way I can get it from here ??

It's not a complaint, but one doubt I have received my mark sheet in our university but in that sheet the major paper subject is not entered. Is there is any possible to resolve it.

I didn't receive my MCA degree certificate in PERIYAR university distance education. I finished my course in[protected] batch. But I didn't receive my last semester mark sheets. I also did t receive my degree certificate. I gave complaint letters for the University but they didn't reply for anything. Please take actions.

Greetings for the day.
                            I kindly request you to send my degree certificates or process to get.
                            Register no: 14UCM14400001, student name: Mohd Ghous Pasha

You can email..
                            1. [protected]@gmail.com
                            2. [protected]@gmail.com
                            3. [protected]@gmail.com

I an b nithin kumar, i have completed b.com under my register number b10ucm16320015 in 2011.br...

I am vijay. I have done my MBA from periyar university in 2014, through saraswathi college in bangalore. I have applied for convocation and provisional certificate 3 years ago in sawaswathi college, but there is no response from college, as all the numbers are switch off.

Now I urgently wanted my convocation for job purpose, so I tried contacting university directly. But there is no response from any of the contact numbers given in periya university website.

Could someone please let me know what is the procedure to get my convocation soon.

Below are my contact details
                              Vijay Kumar