Pest Control India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 7, 2022

File a complaint to Pest Control India

Having problems with Pest Control India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Pest Control India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Pest Control India

Pest Control India Website

Pest Control India Head Office Address

2, 3, 4 Floor, 'Narayani' Ambabai Temple Compound, Aarey Road Goregaon (West)
Mumbai City District

Pest Control India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1 800 212 2125
Fax

Pest Control India reviews & complaints(49)

We resident of Premnagar, Goregaon west, Near Bhullan Panwala, Sakri galli are facing the sudden raise in cases of Dengue and Malaria due to the mosquito menance.
Kindly send some team to spray some pesticides for our releif.
Hope this will be taken on priority.

I have done pesticides from mm pest control in Oct 2020..they gave 5 years warranty that whenever we will get problem in next 5 years they will come and do pest control positively but after 1 year only again I was facing same problem ..after continuosly complaining they have sent technician after 1 month..Now again same problem I have lodged complaint on Mon 5th sep but everyday they are telling that I will see . They told that sat sun they don't do pest control. Their service is very poor .

WORST, CHEATING, LYING, FAKE, FOOLING, FRAUD, DISGUSTING, USELESS AND HOPELESS roban the ratkiller from pest control of India.

It's VERY VERY DISGUSTING, DISSAPOINTING and FAKE product from pest control of India. From last ten days I am using this 2-3 packets of roban the ratkiller but instead of giving the positive effect it's not the ratkiller or rat poison but the GROWTH PROMOTER for rat.

By using the product...

We had taken a 2 year anti termite contract from Rentokil -pci in Lucknow through their representative Mr Vivek Jaiswal on 9/08/2021. Barely a few months later, the termites resurfaced and started to damage our furniture. I contacted Mr Jaiswal thrice, but no action was taken. neither did anyone call us nor anyone visited us to check and sort it out.
      This company only believes in fooling the customers and once a contract is signed, they do not provide any service. As per contract they are supposed to make a visit after 4th month, but no one has come either.
      Totally disgusted with Rentokil pci service in Lucknow, I want to warn the consumers to avoid taking any service from Rentokil-pci.

Outside my house lot of dogs gather they bark to
        Persons passing from there also sometimes bites to people
        They do poty make street dirty and also sometimes do in front of house
        And also bites to person crossing from there

I am fed up of them
        Please solve the issue

The team of PCI did termite control treatment at my house on 28/7/2021.
          But I am seeing live termite bugs in my house. I informed the person (Gouranga Gonda) about this. But after no action has been taken.
          I believe there is a 5 yrs warrenty on the service provided and PCI is responsible if the bugs come back.

Totally dissatisfied with the service.

Delete review

Our premises were thoroughly treated with termite proof solution. But that solution is not working as we have lost almost 10 lakhs worth of wood work even after doing treatment.
              And the service people also don’t respond immediately. By the time service people come the termite will eat still more furniture.
              Deepak and his team come and just do the treatment for infected area. But the termite appears in all new places.
              Kindly provide us a permanent solution to this problem.

Totally MI’s managed service of bed bugs by mr. Shahrukh, my apartment in juhu, totally dissatisfied

I, resident of house number 159 maidan garhi village(near Pankaj apartment), district saket, new delhi wants to enlighten my issue regarding mosquitoes, as now-a-days they are in plenty of amount and people living here are in trouble due to them. As mosquito could cause dengue and other disease. So I request you for the fogging treatment here. It's my humble request please pay attention and send your staff for the mosquito spary/fogging treatment as soon as possible. I would be very thankful to you.
                  Anushka

My self Puneet Chandra Chaudhary from H.U.R.L Road, Bargadwa, Gorakhpur, 273007.
                    The outbreak of mosquitoes is annoying problem of our Colony, there are a lot of person suffering from malaria etc. ...
                    Please do something regarding this ...

There are lots of Mosquitos in F Block area near Bal Bhavan Public School, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi - 110092. These are spreaded all over the places and prone to Malaria.
                      So kindly request you to take up some pest control action/fogging for the health of public.

Thanks and Regards
                      Rohit Gupta

This guys took 1200 for cockroaches service after a month cockroaches were back, from dat tym I am just complaining dis guys are just saying they will or not picking up d call
                        Mobile number

Termite solution was done on 27/07/2018 at my residence (as per Inv.no.p1282GT[protected]
                          Dt.31/07/2018) as per the agreement .The company promised 2 year warranty with 2 visits. The company only visited once after 8 months and second visit was not done by them. I reminded them during the month of June20 as I had discovered some termites in my kitchen. My 2 year warranty was ending on 27th july so I reminded them during mid June to which...

W. O. No. Slpp/civil/arc for weed control & pest control/2019/1742 dated 29.05.2019 issued to pci pest control pvt. Ltd., surat through open tendering. However, after receipt of our work order, scope of works not being taken up as per frequency and quantities. Various communications made including notice for termination of contract which is not responded.

I am Anand Desai, having PCI service contract for my residence in Goregaon west, Mumbai. My client reference mobile no. is [protected].
                            For every preventive service PCI is not bothered to call, even after repeated reminders to their mumbai office and help line they are list bother to call me.
                            Every year I am facing same issue and only while renewal of contract they do call for the collection of payment, and then get disappeared.
                            I am rather surprise that having good reputation in past how they dare to loose business and with that they are list bother and stubborn. If this is a attitude towards client I have no option but to approach consumer court.
                            How company can behave like this with their valued client and go scott free without giving services to client?
                            Anand Desai.

On 1st June 2019, I called PCI, to Lodge a complaint for excessive cockroaches in my kitchen inspite of gel treatment. They said they will send someone for inspection, however the inspection was conducted only on 3rd June 2019. As the problem was too much I requested for a spot treatment / spray treatment. They gave me an appointment of 6th June and told to vacate the kitchen, however, on 6th June morning, I get a call from PC, stating that they will conduct the service only if I renew the contract as my contract had expired on 4th June. Hence no service was provided and now I have to live with my issue.

Is it my fault?? I called and complained during my contract tenure, it is their conspiracy to schedule an appointment after the contract expires and then threaten the customer to renew the contract else they will do nothing.

I had a contract with PC for 2 years, though the service was not very good and never did the problem of cockroaches completely got resolved, I was still continuing with them, but not anymore.

This is the most unprofessional and unreasonable manner to treat your customers and I least expected this from PC.

When the executive knew the my contract will expire on 4th June, why didn't she schedule on 3rd or 4th June?? Is PC just interested in getting the renewal amount from customer? No concern for the problem being faced by the customer??? Is this how you operate in today's world???

Very annoying and disappointed by this, please process a refund of my one year contract amount as you were never able to resolve my issue, hence I don't think I should pay you at all.

Pci entered into a contract with us and their people provided services but caused lots of hardships to us. As per contract made by tantu saha there had to be an inspection after 4 months and when we complained to him before 4 months he said it would be done automatically and we didn’t have to worry but nobody turned up and after 5 months there could be seen heavy recurrence if termite infection at various places. When complained the operations...

I have taking follow up last 6 day regarding pest control in our flat.
                                Address is flat no. 401, 4th floor, omax city, palwal-121102.
                                But your executive (Santosh kumar) not coming after giving timing last 4 day. I have all recording regarding same.
                                Ms. Pooja said that executive have accident but as per my conversion with santosh he said for next month.

Accident problem also said for last pest control time.

This is very bad behavior from pest control team.

Kindly take action again this.

I am waiting your helpful reply because i am waiting last 6 days for pest control.
                                Mar 17, 2019
                                Updated by wwwram
                                pest control complane

Pest control is not getting conducted on regular basis in our area, due to this we are very much irritated with mosquitoes.
                                  Complete kphb - hmt hills area is suffering due to mosquitoes.
                                  From past six months pest control happened only once and that too within straight road, the team is not at all doing pest control on the streets present on hmt hills area.
                                  Please take action as soon as possible.
                                  Thank you.