Pest Control India
Pest Control (India) Pvt. Ltd.

Pest Control India Customer Care

2, 3, 4 Floor, 'Narayani' Ambabai Temple Compound, Aarey Road Goregaon (West)
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Near Bank of Maharashtra

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Pest Control India related photos (6)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Pest Control India Photos

Pest Control India Complaints & Reviews

I, resident of house number 159 maidan garhi village(near Pankaj apartment), district saket, new delhi wants to enlighten my issue regarding mosquitoes, as now-a-days they are in plenty of amount and people living here are in trouble due to them. As mosquito could cause dengue and other disease. So I request you for the fogging treatment here. It's my humble request please pay attention and send your staff for the mosquito spary/fogging treatment as soon as possible. I would be very thankful to you.
Anushka

My self Puneet Chandra Chaudhary from H.U.R.L Road, Bargadwa, Gorakhpur, 273007.
    The outbreak of mosquitoes is annoying problem of our Colony, there are a lot of person suffering from malaria etc. ...
    Please do something regarding this ...

There are lots of Mosquitos in F Block area near Bal Bhavan Public School, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi - 110092. These are spreaded all over the places and prone to Malaria.
      So kindly request you to take up some pest control action/fogging for the health of public.

Thanks and Regards
      Rohit Gupta

This guys took 1200 for cockroaches service after a month cockroaches were back, from dat tym I am just complaining dis guys are just saying they will or not picking up d call
        Mobile number
        Pest control

Termite solution was done on 27/07/2018 at my residence (as per Inv.no.p1282GT[protected]
          Dt.31/07/2018) as per the agreement...

W. O. No. Slpp/civil/arc for weed control & pest control/2019/1742 dated 29.05.2019 issued to pci pest control pvt. Ltd., surat through open tendering. However, after receipt of our work order, scope of works not being taken up as per frequency and quantities. Various communications made including notice for termination of contract which is not responded.

I am Anand Desai, having PCI service contract for my residence in Goregaon west, Mumbai. My client reference mobile no. is...
            On 1st June 2019, I called PCI, to Lodge a complaint for excessive cockroaches in my kitchen inspite of gel treatment. They...

I have taking follow up last 6 day regarding pest control in our flat.
            Address is flat no. 401, 4th floor, omax city, palwal-121102.
            But your executive (Santosh kumar) not coming after giving timing last 4 day. I have all recording regarding same.
            Ms. Pooja said that executive have accident but as per my conversion with santosh he said for next month.

Accident problem also said for last pest control time.

This is very bad behavior from pest control team.

Kindly take action again this.

I am waiting your helpful reply because i am waiting last 6 days for pest control.
            Mar 17, 2019
            Updated by wwwram
            pest control complane

Pest control is not getting conducted on regular basis in our area, due to this we are very much irritated with mosquitoes.br...
              I had asked PCI service to eradicate woodbugs from my bedroom. There man came for inspection and said that these are not wood...
              A month back i approached pci for cockroach treatment at my flat. Though there are number of other vendors who can provide...

I had taken a contract with pest control last year. The servicing and the first visit was extremely impressive. πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ. After the first visit small cockroaches were visible and termites too, against which servicing was done but the problem of small cockroaches continue . When I called up the call centre the executive politely told me that someone from the branch will definitely call up.πŸ“ž

I live in Deonar so i get a call from the Mankhurd branch. The person at the branch told me last week that he will send someone to do the servicing but no one has arrived at my doorstep till date, maybe they had to visit the Prime Minister and yes of course that is definitely more important. I feel the Mankhurd office branch is either on a holiday mood or probably having some fun . 🀣.All is fine but please spare the customers who are a poor victims to the tiny beautiful creatures oops pests named " cockroaches "

I would have loved to call up Pci and would have loved to sweetly abuse the authorities πŸ€‘but have decided to justice to my heart ❀️ . You know it is very precious to me. 😍😍 I am sure it is to everyone πŸ‘¨β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨, so with extreme regret hereby inform you that in order to do justice to the Pci staff Mankhurd branch, to do justice to their way of living and fun, πŸ’ƒπŸΏ, I hereby opt out from renewing the contract with Pci . πŸ‘©β€πŸŽ“

I meanwhile am left to see the lovely cockroaches who keep me busy with despair 😌😌and I massacre them πŸ”ͺwhich is not and nevermy cup of tea .

Good luck to you. Continue having fun. Oh !!yes one more advice . Pls keep your first service the best like you always do and forget the rest. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ».

Simply leave the job to the customers after all your way of entertainment and living is important and customers like me too need to do something to kill their boredom and what could be more exciting than killing those wonderful creatures oops cockroaches . Mind you they too need respect. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ».

Bye and take care of your staff. Hats of to a company who is indeed!! employee friendly and the customers who are your saviours πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ».
              We given contract to PCI for pest control in our hospital, they given 5 years gurrantee, but within 6 months problem start with ant and cockroaches, patients are hospitalised there should be no problems in future so I called to Krishna Goregaon East branch, he given appointment on Monday it means today but no employee came from there office.

I have taken a contract from pest control. The servicing and the first visit was extremely impressive. After the first visit small cockroaches were visible and termites aganist which servicing was done but the problem of small cockroaches continue. Whenever i call up the call service the executive politely tells me someone from the branch will call up.

I live in deonar so get a call from the mankhurd branch. The person at the branch told me last week that he will send someone to do the servicing but no one has arrived at my doorstep. Maybe they had to visit the prime minister and yes of course that is definitely more important. I feel the mankhurd office branch is either on a holiday mood or probably having some fun. All is fine but please spare the customers who are a poor victims to the tiny beautiful creatures oops pests named "cockroaches". I would have loved to call up pci and would have loved to sweetly abuse the authorities but have decided to justice to my heart ❀️. You know it is very precious to me. I am sure it is to everyone. So i with extreme regret hereby inform you that in order to do justice to the staff pci branch to do justice to their way of living and fun, i hereby opt out from renewing the contract with pci. I meanwhile am left to see the lovely cockroaches who keep
                Me busy and with despair i massacre them which is not and nevermy cup of tea. Good luck to you. Keep having fun. Oh yes one more advice. Pls keep your first service the best like you always do and forget the rest. Simply leave the job to the customers after all your way of entertainment and living is important and customers like me too need to do something to kill their boredom and what could be more exciting than killing those wonderful creatures oops cockroaches. Mind you they too need respect. Bye and take care of your staff. A company who is indeed!! Employee friendly and the customers are your saviours πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Royal a1 pest control, 118, 10th cross, malleshwaram, bangalore 560003 (Royal a1pest control @gmail.com), one person from...
                  On 18.10.2013 with very much interest I have to secure my house in all 360degrees I opted PCI Termiate services and the representative...

I have ordered (Order # ztaabnxatk) and on 23th jul 2018, pest repellent - ultrasonic machine but due to product is danaed. Its not woring so i canceled my order in next 10 minutes, but they are not canceling nor picking up the call. Please insist them not to deliver the product to my address and cancel the order.

The customer service manager is not picking up the call nor responding the call. It is very annoying.

Moreover, the product review was very bad and particularly heard that it is very noisy too.

Please ask them to cancel
                  Rajesh
                  cancel to my order

I am pankaj kumar sharma, ordered pest repellent from smashing commerce site, worth of rupees 480/-. The image in site shown is different and received is different which looks like worth of rupees 50/- and very cheap quality. I am not satisfy with this prodct also.
                    Not even able to find return option and no clear return policy. People are not responding properly. I called to your executives for several times no one relied me at till date 19.06.2018. Even at mail also i feel disappointment.
                    When i contact the person ankita, she just disconnect my calls

I recommend every one don't buy this kind of product from this kind of site.

Please make sure this should not happens to any others. Try to show me a way... Kindly refund my money as early as possible & arrange pick latest by today. Mb no. [protected]
                    I am give this product but I am not using this product it replace it
                    Today i put my number on nust dial to resolve my bed bug problem and soon i found one of pest control service but after that im recieving plenty of calls which has no use for me so kindly remove my number from your app as i dnt want any of such services now

I just received order of pest repellent 7 june 2018. The product quality is very bad. It is not as shown in the promotional video. I m trying to contact them but, non of them are responding. A female named ankita, med messaged me saying she is ankita raina with same surname, and told she will provide free gift also. But there was no such free gift. Gave her personal number. Now she's not responding.
                      Now i realised its fake.. I want to return it.. And i want my money back. If anyone know how to get it back. Plzzz reply...
                      U r product not working its a fake machine pls teak it back return my cash