Peter England — cheating

Dear sir/madam,
I got sms from u on 16/04/2019 that i have got 1000 redeem loyalty point, if purchase goods before april 30th i would get discount based on this loyalty point. So i moved same day to your kattappana outlet and purchased jeans and i had asked about the discount to your staff. He said that day he cudnt make gst bill due some system issue so he gave manual bill instead of gst bill and he collected full amount from me and convinced me that i would get discound once he made system bill and he would informed me about my discount amount over telephone. I ddnt get a call or information from your end so yesterday i again visited your outlet for equiring about my discount, yesterday only he made the system bill and now he is saying that he forgot to make the gst bill and your offer already expired so he was totally helpless.
This is a poor case of cheating custom hence i dicided not to go to any peter england outlet never ever in my life

This is cheating tax department by giving manual bill instead of gst bill.
Now i have a doubt that peter england is a aditya birla product?

Peter England
    Peter England Address
    DNO:3-30-54/9, Brundhavan Gardence, 3rd lane, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India - 522006