Phonepe — refund amount not credit to my bank account

C-2/142 New Ashok Nagar, Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 rabiya bano on Apr 22, 2019
I booked ticket on 6th april 2019 but ticket wasn't booked and amount deducted. I complaint several times but they're extending the dates and giving fake commitment neither resolved nor gave proper guidance. I m really frusted by these customers care executives. I am sending the details of issue with booking of rs.885.49 and their reply-

Thank you for contacting phonepe!

Regarding your recent query, ticket no: 51201953, we acknowledge your concern and we would like to inform you that your transaction of inr 885.49 with transaction id: p1904061104173120855511 is success.

We would like to inform you that the booking has been cancelled and we have initiated a refund for this transaction.

The amount should reflect in your bank account in 3-5 days for upi payments & 7-9 days for card payments.

You can check the refund transaction details on the app by going to transactions merchant refunds transaction id

Please feel free to contact us if you need any clarification.

As per our telephonic conversation regarding issue with booking of rs.885.49 with ticket no.51201953, please write from your registered email id to us at [email protected] or raise a ticket from the app or call us from the registered mobile number.

Thank you for contacting phonepe!

Regarding your recent query, ticket no: 51201953, as per our telephonic conversation, your transaction with transaction id-p1904061104173120855511, we will get this checked and let you update by 25.4.2019.

Please feel free to contact us if you need any clarification.

Phonepe support
Said 17 minutes ago

[Apr 22, 2019] PhonePe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

My account number : (SBI) [protected]
Vayalpad Branch

i have send the 50, 000/- rupees to my wife account (date :[protected] but did credit in that account.
please arrange the amount immediatley.. it too late

Respected sir,
I'm Ganesh Kumar, I got money refund to bhim but it is not added to my account through phonepe account, how I can this money to my bank account

On 11 April 2019, I'm doing a transaction using phone pe upi linked by paytm payment bank account. It was successfully completed shown. But receiver didn't get the money. My transaction I'd -P1904111951244033348231
and Utr no[protected]. I'm calling on helpline no several times but they deny to help me. So please help me.

My amount only depit for recharge but not recharge for my mobile number [protected] so kindly request for my amount refund or recharge pls

A 25, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Area, South Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110044
    Phonepe - refund amount not credit to my bank account