PhonePe Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 1, 2022

File a complaint to PhonePe

Having problems with PhonePe?

File a complaint and get it resolved by PhonePe customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

PhonePe

PhonePe Website

PhonePe Head Office Address

A 25, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Area, South Delhi
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

PhonePe Phone Numbers

PhonePe reviews & complaints(3353)

I am unable to remove auto pay option. When ever i try to stop this error message appearing . Please help me dissable auto pay option as early as possible.
PhonePe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have sent amount by mistake Rs.8873 to the upi id: [protected]@ybl instead of Rs.101. I dont know his account number or phone number. The upi id linked with phone pe. But i sent him through paytm platform with reference no.[protected]. Paytm was rejected my complaint and said go to bank and ask them. When i called to phone pe customer care they said they wont give any details of him. But, upi id linked with phone pe only.
    PhonePe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 27 of August at 12;52pm from my phonepe wallet the amount of 9700 rs has been debited without my permission
      Nov 22, 2022
      not solved yet please help
      PhonePe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have made a payment for a new Bharat gas connection of Rs. 3, 153 /-.

The transaction shows successful in Phonepe, but shows failed at Bharat gas.

Could you please help me with the refund, so that I can reinitiate the process.

Yashwant Gawade
        PhonePe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Autopay removal failed everytime. No response from PhonePe.
          PhonePe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I got my account deleted a while ago, without knowing the proper information on deactivation policy.
            Now please activate my deleted account, I was not aware of the deactivation policy of phonepe company.
            Nov 21, 2022

My phone pay account by mistake deactivate, please request reopen, [protected]

My phone pay account by mistake deactivate, please request reopen, [protected]
                PhonePe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 20 October 2022 at 12.48 pm have transferred amount 5000 but the receiver didn't receive the amount please do the needfull.
                  PhonePe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I've made payment via QR code scanning for my electricity bill Payment .payment is succ money is deducted from my account but electricity bill payment is still pending. Please look into the issue please refund my money to me back on idbi account
                    PhonePe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Worst service, not proper way to support customer. I want to delete phonepe wallet and i want to withdraw money from wallet but bloody cheap cheater scammer not allowing to withdraw my money from phone pe wallets
                      [protected] is my resignation numbers very pathetic process cheap
                      PhonePe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hey there my name is sunita jagdish khedikar my phonepay id no. is [protected]
                        recently i have made payment of 30, 000 Rs to PGIM mutual fund.
                        money has been deducted from account but merchant bank of PGIM mutual fund is taking time to accept the payment, so payment is not reached till the client of PGIM mutual fund, I also made contact with them but they said that they have no record of payment. and they yet to make refund.

transaction details are given below

UTR[protected]

transaction id
                        T2209131351002825793086
                        PhonePe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Even after 4 days the rent is not credited to the owner, but money got debited from my credited card....
                          The company named hubpages approached me for online typing job on 22/10/2022, the executive told me that registration amount rs 500/-
                          I did the transaction on 22 oct 2022 of 500rs to wrong and fraud account through phone pe UPI id
                          The money was debited from my bank account . Please kindly refund my money.
                          Please refund my 500rs to :- [protected]@ybl (phonepe upi id)...
                          I deactivated the phonepe account without knowing it correctly now I want to activate my deactivated account with same number...
                          I'm applying for certificates of college... Payment of fee through axis bank easypay... By my phone pay The amount was deducted.. But fee payment not processed application was not complete by payment failed.. Please solve my problem... The transaction id is T2210231031216757428298...
                          The money was debited from my bank account . Please kindly refund my money.
                          Please refund my 500rs please...
                          Please help me...
                          The money was debited from my bank account . Please kindly refund my money....

I did the transaction on 22 oct 2022 of 500rs to wrong and fraud account number via Phone PE.

Thanks...