Pickrr Customer Care Contacts

Last updated Sep 10, 2022

File a complaint to Pickrr

Having problems with Pickrr?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Pickrr customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Pickrr Website

Pickrr Company Representatives

Pickrr Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Pickrr Overview

Latest complaint Denim premium shirt for men's 3s has been filed on 10/09/2022. Latest Resolved Order Lost was resolved Nov 26, 2021. Pickrr ranks as the #16 most complained about among Clothing, Shoes & Accessories .

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Pickrr. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Pickrr reviews & complaints(1341)

I received the wrong product instead of the product I ordered. I mailed the customer care, but all the efforts are in vein. Kindly assist me to return the product and money also...
Please return the shirts, please return the my money...
Verified Company
Verified Company
Pickrr Customer Care
Service available

Pickrr — Fake status shown - Lost Shipment

Tracking AWB - [protected] on 12th August 2022 order was out of delivery and on 13th Aug status - lost shipment. But when we call to our customer she said I got the parcel (COD) 1 week ago. And now after 1 month conversion with pickrr team they refund us only 2000/- . COD value was 6840/- pickrr received the money from expressbees courier and showed the fake status and kept the money with them and given us refund of 2000/- . Like this...