Pickrr Customer Care
Pickrr Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Pickrr Customer Care

Pickrr Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebook

Sat 08:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sun Closed

Pickrr Complaints & Reviews

Gourav halder on Aug 12, 2020
I ordered a sony earphones worth rs 1599 and got delivered a jbl worth rs 759... Either i want my product that i had originally ordered or i want my money back

[Aug 12, 2020] Pickrr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pickrr — Regarding contact number of merchant

Harsha Priyaa on Aug 11, 2020
    Could you please help me with the contact number of the merchant "piaree" linked to the consignment number "[protected]"...
    Complaint category Products & Services

Sumit prasadl on Aug 11, 2020
    My order id: 08aug361. I have ordered sony head phone (Extra bass). Scheme was buy 1 get 1 free. But i have received chaina mal. This is bad product. I have paid 1599/_. Kindly refund my full money as possible.

[Aug 11, 2020] Pickrr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ansari Sohail on Aug 11, 2020
      I order combo sony headphone wireless and sony earbud but shipping is totally different or duplicate product
      And only one headphone given with wire this product totally different
      I want return my order or give me right product
      Order i'd 04aug100
      Pkrc[protected]

i order combo sony wireless headphone and earbud but shipping is totally different or duplicate product

Updated by Ansari Sohail Aug 11, 2020
      I order combo sony wireless headphone and earbud but shipping is totally different or duplicate product

I order combo sony headphone wireless and Sony earbud but shipping is totally different or duplicate product
      And only one headphone given with wire this product totally different
      I want return my order or give me right product
      Order I'd 04AUG100
      PKRC[protected]

Manoj Parsai on Aug 9, 2020
        I want to return my product but there is no option available for this as my product is fake i really want to return it.

Please help if anyone know how to return

[Aug 09, 2020] Pickrr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Preyyna on Aug 8, 2020
          I have been trying to contact this company for hours and they have not been picking my calls, the online tracking shows that my package has been delivered but i have not received it.

[Aug 08, 2020] Pickrr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Preyyna on Aug 8, 2020
            I have been trying to contact for hours but no one is picking up the phone call. Online tracking says it has been delivered but i haven’t received it. Please help.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

laxman golla on Aug 3, 2020
              I am order three shirts but send two and that also miss match to my online order.

[Aug 03, 2020] Pickrr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

laxman golla on Aug 3, 2020
                We are order one product receive another product.

product mismatch

[Aug 04, 2020] Pickrr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Achanta Nikhila on Aug 3, 2020
                  I have given the right address for my product package [protected] this is the order number.. I am waiting for the package to be delivered. They just sent me a message of wrong pincode. 500016 is my pin code 1-10-198, brahmanwadi begumpet hyderabad 500015

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Postal & Delivery Services

Maruti Karande on Aug 3, 2020
                    Order is a return

Order

Pravesh Kumar 1984 on Aug 3, 2020
                      I ordered three shirts but i received only two shirts. And these shirts are also old and there are many cuts on the shirts and one shirt is ugly and bad

Ankit Vashishtha on Aug 2, 2020
                        G0y

[Aug 02, 2020] Pickrr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

TěćH world on Aug 2, 2020
                          I had ordered a noise watch and bluetooth shots but in the delivery box i received something else and very low quality product resolve my problem soon

[email protected] on Aug 1, 2020
                            Dear sir i'm order combo of 3 men's checkered slim fit casual shirts - s (Rs 1099), please return my delivery

[Aug 01, 2020] Pickrr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

rahulronit on Aug 1, 2020
                              Sir
                              Not received full order as per deal return my money scotik.com
                              Contact [protected]

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

mpartha40 on Aug 1, 2020
                                I have purchased a combo of 3 Men's shirt. But received 2 shirts used "RYAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL UNIFORM"
                                I would like to return the same. My customer ID #10107
                                MAP ID 11360002
                                Tracking ID WSPC[protected]
                                Order Date :07/20/2020

Used and stitched shirts supplied instead of 3 combo shirt

Siddharth saklecha on Jul 31, 2020
                                  My product is defferent than its shown on photo and take it and refund my money

[Jul 31, 2020] Pickrr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pickrr — Exportsale fake company

hnyammu on Jul 31, 2020
                                    Hello sir my purchase in 3 compo shirt. But received it old t shirt from pickrr.com track id pkrc[protected] seller information...
                                    Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Ankit Vashishtha on Jul 31, 2020
                                    My name is ankit vashishtha

Order id - wspc[protected]

Mobile no. [protected]

Address - 18 ozone city quarshi aligarh uttar paradesh

Pin code - 202001

I want returns this product because this product is totally different and quality is very very cheap & damage.

Returns product
                                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-02 20:49:21

Updated by Ankit Vashishtha Jul 31, 2020
                                    My Name is ANKIT VASHISHTHA

ORDER ID- WSPC[protected]

Mobile no. [protected]

Address- 18 Ozone city Quarshi Aligarh Uttar paradesh

Pin code- 202001

i want returns this product because this product is totally different and quality is very very cheap & damage.