[Resolved] Policy Bazaar — Too many nuisance calls from Policy Bazaar.

Ashil John
I've been getting too many nuisance calls from policy bazaar since I searched their site once. They just don't stop calling even when I clearly told them that I don't need a policy from them. These are the numbers that I've been receiving the calls from: +[protected] +[protected] +[protected] +[protected] +[protected] Worst company ever! Just stay away from them. They're collecting our personal info and selling it to the highest bidder.

[Nov 09, 2014] Policy Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Policy Bazaar Customer Care's response, Nov 10, 2014
Dear Ashil, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We would like to inform you that we require your contact details inorder to block your number from our database. Request you to kindly share your contact details at soyel@policybazaar.com or care@policybazaar.com so that we can assist you at the earliest. Thanks and Regards, Soyel Mukherjee soyel@policybazaar.com [protected]Toll Free)

Comments

Nuisance calls from policy bazaar since I searched their site once. They just don't stop calling even when I clearly told them that I don't need a policy from them. These are the numbers that I've been receiving the calls from: +[protected] +[protected] +[protected] +[protected] +[protected] Worst company ever! Just stay away from them.Their website should be banned.
Vikas Chourasia

Ground Floor, 119, , Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Policy Bazaar - Too many nuisance calls from Policy Bazaar.