Policy Bazaar Customer Care

Fax:

Load

Policy Bazaar Complaints & Reviews

M.M meena on Jul 8, 2020
Sir may car rj25ca5379. Insured in oriantal thrue policy bazar. My car accident claim not issue. Bill invoise sand to policy bazar. So i want do

[Jul 08, 2020] Policy Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

MANABHANJAN PATI on Jul 8, 2020
    With reference to above, my issued policy vide no.[protected]Plan. Life Sanchaya Plus) has not been updated as my desired option. Please, it may either be updated accordingly or cancel this policy immediately with refund my all payments to my bank account as early.

It is requested to respond to resolve this issue in my favour.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Policy Bazaar — Fraud and cheating

sangeeta1969 on Jul 5, 2020
      To, dated :[protected]
      The owner, managers and trained workers.
      Policy bazaar.

Sub : company...

Policy Bazaar — Refund for cancellation of insurance

Santos Bhatia on Jul 3, 2020
      Greeting to you,
      This is very irritating to write mail every time. I have already raised a request...

Vaibhavsss on Jul 1, 2020
      On 30/06/2020, i used policy bazar website to do my two - wheeler insurance with bajaj. My account was debited with the amount of rs. 888 at 7:01 pm but the transaction somehow failed. Till this moment money is not credited back to my account. It should have happened automatically.
      Apparently policy bazar used the payment gateway payu. My grievance is against both these service providers. Neither of them has acknowledged. No assurance till now of resolution.

[Jul 01, 2020] Policy Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ajay Prasad 2255 on Jul 1, 2020
        While advising a policy which i have purchased, agent of policy bazaar ansu kumar, pw 20725, gave me wrong information stated that "the maturity amount will be exempted from all kind of taxes, totally free from tax and same thing you can see in policy" but i couldn't find in policy document that the maturity amount is free from all kind of taxes.

The same thing i asked from hdfc they said "5% tds will be deducted from maturity amount"

Why the agent gave the wrong information?

satishingurgaon on Jun 29, 2020
          We booked the term plan policy with policybazaar.com on 13th april 2020 for the insurer bajaj allianz. All the documents were submitted online and we received the confirmation on mail. Further, we were daily getting calls to schedule tele-medicals, but no one called from medical team at the scheduled time and no one confirmed or taken the onus to get the medical test done. We got the mails or confirmations that all the documents submitted and reply waiting from insurer and will be issued after medicals.
          However, we for reply from insurer after 70 days on 21st june 2020 that the refund is initiated due to pending medicals.
          After using the money for 70 days and wasting out time, we received no results due to lack of providing efficient services. Further, we are with no cover during this period and further we have to pay now the new prices whatever they are and to bear more time till anyone issues the new policy.

[Jun 29, 2020] Policy Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Tanvi Barhai on Jun 29, 2020
            Please stop sending me promotional sms. If i am interested in buying i will buy.

I get more than 5-6 sms’s daily. I need you guys to just stop.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Policy Bazaar — Non receipt of my insurance policy

Tul Raj Gautam on Jun 21, 2020
              I applied for my new bike insurance online on 20.06.2020 around 6 pm. Even rs. 8921/- debited from my account. Neither my...

chinshah on Jun 17, 2020
              I had purchased an online term plan of hdfc life from policy bazaar. The premium was paid from credit card. Thereafter, the sales executive disappeared. The customer desk call center is worst than a dead telephone line. After a hell lot of follow up & emails suddenly someone starts calling up & the moment we complete our part of story, they hang up never to come back. Again the follow up process starts from square 1. The entire organiastion has an indifferent attitude, only intent to collect premium & then vanish. Non contactable, no response, not bothered, lack of communication within the organization & no updates on the site, no right person whom to contact. Finally had to write upto irda. It was a battle for me to get the policy issued after 45 days.

[Jun 17, 2020] Policy Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Insurance

Policy Bazaar — Bike insurance - renewal done. Payments been deduction from account

jai bindas on Jun 16, 2020
                Toady done online payment for bike insurance payment been deducted from accounts didnt received document ... pay deducted...

Stu House on Jun 9, 2020
                I had done my two wheeler insurance with oriental insurance company. But till date i can not receive either my policy nor any information. My policy no. Is. Praposal no. Is
                R/151400/31/2019/30944

i had done my two wheeler insurance with oriental insurance but i can

[Jun 09, 2020] Policy Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Abhishek Bhadouriya on Jun 9, 2020
                  4 tarikh se delete kar rahe hain abhi tak meri policy ishu nahin ho pai hai daily customer care se bol raha hun tu bol raha hai ki aaj hi mil jayegi lekin 5 tarikh se aaj 9 ho gaya meri policy abhi tak nahin a paye so please generate my policy

Policy note issue and four days

amitsainimba on Jun 8, 2020
                    Complaint service id pb55005657

"dear team,

I have raised complaint but policybazar has closed the same without
                    Resolution.
                    Sales team has sold the policy with wrong guidance or commitment.
                    I have raised complaint last week, but policybazar has closed the same
                    Twice without resolution.
                    This is really bad term of services.
                    For selling of policies policy bazar call within a minute of query raised
                    And for complaint there is no service team.
                    Please resolve.

Regards, amit saini

[Jun 08, 2020] Policy Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sampath chandra shekar on Jun 2, 2020
                      I have applied for hdfc life term insurance plan through your policy bazaar site vide booking no.[protected] and my application no is[protected]. I want to cancel my policy. I have mailed them several times but no response received... Please take action against them.

[Jun 02, 2020] Policy Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Policy Bazaar — Car insurance payment done but process incomplete showing

Nabin Kumbhakar on Jun 1, 2020
                        Hello my your reference id:[protected] for my car insurance comprehensive
                        Idv (₹)
                        3, 87, 000
                        Premium

Maddyjazz on Jun 1, 2020
                        I ve recieved a mail from both star health and policy bazar on 31 may 20 which has my parents health policy with numerous incorrect details, most importantly their pre existing diseases. An incorrect policy has also been issued back dated to 14 may 20.
                        Name : manish das
                        Star health senior citizen policy : p/161130/01/2021/013698
                        Premium paid : rs 82954

[Jun 01, 2020] Policy Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Health & Life Insurance

Policybazaar — policy bazaar reference 187642762

miths2b on May 12, 2020
                          Hi team,

Below is the mail sent to policy bazaar for not providing the soft copy of the policy and after my...

Policy Bazaar — unacceptable support team behavior

Ptljaydeep4 on May 10, 2020
                          I visited policebazar for bike insurance only and also only reviw term insurance. But i got frequently support team call....
                          Complaint category Insurance

Policy Bazaar — policybazaar.com need to delete permanently my account from their database

Abinas C. on May 5, 2020
                          I am not interested to take any type of call from policybazaar.com. This site calls me again and again. I do not want to take...
                          Complaint category Business & Finances

OneAssist Consumer Solutions
                          Unauthorized amount debited
                          (58 minutes ago)
                          Flipkart
                          refund not received by flipkart indian bank debit card
                          (1 hours 9 minutes ago)