Popular Maruti Customer Care Contacts

Last updated Jan 10, 2023

File a complaint to Popular Maruti

Having problems with Popular Maruti?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Popular Maruti customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Popular Maruti

682025

Popular Maruti Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Popular Maruti Overview

Latest complaint Service Issue & Irresponsible behaviour has been filed on 10/01/2023. Latest Resolved Tyre Damaged during service and not Informed was resolved May 19, 2022. Popular Maruti ranks as the #4 most complained about among Car Service Centers.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Popular Maruti. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Popular Maruti reviews & complaints(136)

Popular Maruti — Service Issue & Irresponsible behaviour

My name is Manu Joseph and my vehicle is Maruti Ciaz 2022 model. The service will be available everywhere as well as the trust in a company like Maruti is the reason why I am buying a Maruti vehicle.
But service issues from Wayanad Pathiripalam service center make me disappointed.

Complaints came to me in the free service itself.
When I gave it a rating, I gave a very low rating. The service center immediately...

Popular Maruti — Non-receipt of cancellation amount

I had booked for Brezza 2022 by paying Rs 11, 000 with Popular Maruti dealer at Trivandrum. Since the vehicle was not delivered even after 8 months, I canceled my booking. They have also informed that my booking with Ref No SOB 22001291 is canceled, vide SMS on 30 Nov 2022. Though I was promised refund of the amount within 3 days, I am yet to get the money even after 35 days...

Popular Maruti — Painting issue

I own a Swift Vehicle TN13P4027. I had claimed an insurance in 2019 for repair in the car back door which was rectified & was informed that the original painting was done. The paint on the top of the back door got faded recently which they said was original paint done during repair. The original paint on top of the car is still the same whereas the paint on the top of car back door got faded. Due to this I m highly disappointed & unsatisfied...