Popular Maruti Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 10, 2023

File a complaint to Popular Maruti

Having problems with Popular Maruti?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Popular Maruti customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Popular Maruti

Kerala
682025

Popular Maruti Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Popular Maruti reviews & complaints(136)

My name is Manu Joseph and my vehicle is Maruti Ciaz 2022 model. The service will be available everywhere as well as the trust in a company like Maruti is the reason why I am buying a Maruti vehicle.
But service issues from Wayanad Pathiripalam service center make me disappointed.

Complaints came to me in the free service itself.
When I gave it a rating, I gave a very low rating. The service center immediately called me and promised to give me the best rate and to take care of the next service.

Now when the side mirror of my vehicle broke, when I went to make an insurance claim, the popular staff told me that the side mirror is not in stock and that if I book it, I will get it in 3 days.
I booked the side mirror on 31/12/2022.
There has been no followup till date, if called, the staff does not answer the call.
Even if you call after several days, you will not pick up the phone.
How can we get a proper service with such irresponsible staff.

I had booked for Brezza 2022 by paying Rs 11, 000 with Popular Maruti dealer at Trivandrum. Since the vehicle was not delivered even after 8 months, I canceled my booking. They have also informed that my booking with Ref No SOB 22001291 is canceled, vide SMS on 30 Nov 2022. Though I was promised refund of the amount within 3 days, I am yet to get the money even after 35 days

I own a Swift Vehicle TN13P4027. I had claimed an insurance in 2019 for repair in the car back door which was rectified & was informed that the original painting was done. The paint on the top of the back door got faded recently which they said was original paint done during repair. The original paint on top of the car is still the same whereas the paint on the top of car back door got faded. Due to this I m highly disappointed & unsatisfied since during repair & claiming insurance amount I was informed original paint has been painted. Please look into this on high priority & I have also given my car for service today 3rd Jan.

I had booked for service twice this month. I was told will get a call back. But the service centre in kanhangad never bothered to respond.

My name is Shyju.I had given my car for service at Popular Maruti Nilamel.There was some painting work to be done and what I had given was not done completely and there was some compliance on their part.I am not satisfied with their work.They said that they would do it and they said that there is some more painting work to be done.I am not satisfied at all and that is why popular has decided to inform me of this complaint now.
          my contact number +91 [protected]

I am writing to issue a complaint against the service i was provided for my maruti suzuki swift vehicle last Tuesday (18/10/2022) At Popular Vehicles service center Kattappana

Before having the service i called the service centre and explain all the complaints about my car. petrol pipe was leaking and they say 3 pipes are complaint they should change immediately. And i asked can you have the whole stock and they said yes. But my service day there is no parts for my vehicle's service parts. I asked them but the whole team was not responding my questions. Also today the team called me and doing their job in very badly.

This is very disappointing, and i expect better service from the official maruti suzuki repair centre. I demand that my vehicle be repaired properly, and this time without cost.

I did the 60, 000 kms period maintenance service for my car swift zxi KL35G-8191 on 26.09.2022 at the Popular Vehicles and Services, Pala Branch, Kottayam District. On 07.10.2022, during our travel with family to Thodupuzha, we noticed fuel smell in the car and it was fuel leakage from the vehicle. The car was taken by recovery vehicle to the nearest popular service center at Thodupuzha and they informed both the fuel hose (pipe to engine)...

Irresponaible dealing from popular maruthi killipalam karamana trivandruma. Assured me to pick up my car before 9 am today. But no response. Not able to contact them via phone... You people telecall daily and now such irresponsible behaviour... What ia this maruthi??
              Sep 16, 2022
              Updated by Thomas Lal
              Irresponsible dealing from popular maruthi killipalam karamana trivandrum. Assured me to pick up my car before 9 am today. But no response. Not able to contact them via phone... You people telecall daily and now such irresponsible behaviour... What is this maruthi??
              Sep 16, 2022
              Updated by Thomas Lal
              Issue resolved... They responded... Thank you

I had given my vittaara breeza, 2021 Dec. Model, to Popular Maruti at Kelkatlai, Chennai, because of damage made by dogs in the wiring harness In April. When they delivered the vehicle the engine got stopped inside the workshop itself. Later, they made it working. Next day, the car got break down and they took the vehicle to the workshop and repaired. But, the instrument cluster, defogger etc is not functioning as before. There is starting trouble also. I am contacting popular to get the issues rectified. But, they ask me to bring the vehicle and nothing was done. They come and say some stories to brainwash me.
                Kindly take action to get the issues rectified.

Yesterday evening I given my car for service till today evening 7pm I didn't received any call from service centre regarding the delay of delivering my call, after 7pm one junior persone from centre told body work didn't completed yet so they can deliver tomorrow only na... What a pathetic situation ? How irresponsible persons or mangers are working in newly started service centre ... How we ll give refference to others about this centre, even I personally affected this much, kindly take my complaint as not to happen to anyother Customer those having trust to popular service centre.

I gave my car for periodic service last week and received car with few complaints

1. Washing and interior cleaning was very poor

2. There is an extra scratch on the back side of the car.

The same has been communicated to the Advisor with these details via whatsapp But I didn't get any reply or response from anyone. I'm really upset for this .irresponsible behaviour.
                    Kindly look into this issue.

Thank you .

Najeeb/[protected]/[protected]

Worst service my 1St service this is 1St and last service in popular motors . 10day's used my new car . your porsan taken service . deliverd time'back bumper cratches .am not received my car . return the car .

Chennai vanagaram service Tn12as8199

Approximately 3 weeks back Govindapuram popular offered me a package for service at 3600 .Also i asked them to check the mileage.After the service they didn't give the service card for what they have done and no improvement in the mileage till now.I think they haven't changed the filter and kept it as it is.This is highly objectionable and i request you to involve

Popular Maruti — Tyre Damaged during service and not Informed

Image.jpegImage.jpegImage.jpegI had given my car KL 14 S 4970 in popular vehicles and services KASARAGOD Kerala branch on 10 march 2022 as per the advertisement I had received from them by text message RS 499 for wash, wheel alignment and 42 points check up
                          After that they called me and told to upgrade the service for Rs 699 with that they will shuffle the tyres as they told rear tyre will be move to front as they are having less grip...

I Mohammed shameer purchased maruti Suzuki ertiga KL22M 5973 from maruthi popular Trivandrum.
                          As accessories company fitted a spoiler on payment.
                          Due to bad fitment car body started rusting and I reportedly shown this matter on every service, and service centre told me it's no problem.Now the rusted spot changed to dark.
                          Please take favourable action as early as possible.

Popular Maruti — Got trapped- be vigilant while dealing with these people

I had initially booked a different car in the same showroom of popular pala and the booking was changed to a different car.. we waited for 2 months and they were going on saying the delay was due to current situation. Later they informed that the vehicle was sent. we asked multiples times if there was change in rate..they said "no" it is the same price.. they came with a loan person and at the time of billing we noticed...

Since 8 yrs I m a maruthi owner. on feb 2021 I changed my alto 800 then purchased wagon r car frm iritty popular .At that time they offered exchange offer.I submitted all documents. But I didn't credit that.So you take an immediate action on this complaint

One of your staff from Kottarakara branch(Kerala) .his name is Arun, almost 2 months he didn’t give me back my money for the cancellation of swift .I need a urgent rply from your side, otherwise I will make a big issue of your staff arun

Good day,

My self Noyel Tomy owner of the swift KL 47 H 46, met with an accident on last October 2021 at Varkala, Trivandrum, Kerala was given for restoration at

Popular Maruti Body Shop
                                CIT Rd, opp. St Jude Church, Prem Nagar, Karamana, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695002 .

It was guaranteed that the vehicle would be delivered before dec 31, but they failed to do so. Later they called up...

I got serviced not damaged my brand new scross from popular maruti yesterday. It was my first service of my vehicle. Pathetic service.