Murali Kuchipudi

Murali Kuchipudi Profile

• India

Posting summary

384 days ago
Kotak Mahindra Bank - i don't have account with kotak but these people are harassing me pay other people credit card bill
385 days ago
385 days ago
478 days ago
Tata Capital - fraud: tata capital dropped 24, 432 rupees check into my saving account
478 days ago
Tata Capital - fraud:without any intimation tata capital, dropped 24 432 rupees check into my saving account
480 days ago
Bajaj Finserv - bajaj doing fraud business and debating huge amount from saving bank without any intimation
Bajaj Finserv - charging additional amount without any information - fraud bajaj finserv
Citibank - charged high amount charged on my credit card- fraud citi bank
Citibank - charged high amount charged on my credit card- fraud citi bank
Paytm Mobile Solutions - money not credited to my bank account from past one week
Bajaj Finserv - fraud on - flexi loan or overdraft facility
[Resolved] HDFC Bank - not sending the credit card from last three months: game played by the hdfc employe
[Resolved] Bajaj Finserv - fraud on - flexi loan or overdraft facility