Pune Traffic Police Swargate — hauling the white line

ashavs010 on Mar 2, 2018
My vehicle number is mh12mm9482. I have received a notice for violation of traffic rules.in the notice there 8 voiation of hauling white line and one for signal voilation. For 8 hauling of white line they given proof but for signal voilation they not given any proof. Even it shows that i have crossed the white line but my intention was not break the signal and i have controlled the vehicle. While controlling vehicle i was on zebra crossing. There are cctv footage of this but mi intention was never to violate rules but when suddenly singal goes from yellow to red i have control my vehicle. These cctv footages are from 24 may 2017 to till 14 feb 2018. There are 6 charges for dates before 31/12/2017. Are these old footages considered to be still valid? No proof for signal voilation is given one punetrafficecop.net. Why should i pay fine even my intention was not to break the singal? Also is there any new rule in traffic rules that considers cctv footage is valid proof? First my intention was not to break the signal and doing this i was over the white line. Should still i have to pay fine? Are these more 3 months old footages are valid? Infact cctv footages can be considered valid proofs?
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0