Pune Traffic Police Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jul 6, 2022

File a complaint to Pune Traffic Police

Having problems with Pune Traffic Police?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Pune Traffic Police customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Pune Traffic Police

Pune Traffic Police Head Office Address

Sadu Vaswani Rd
Pune
Pune District

Pune Traffic Police Phone Numbers

+91 20 2612 2000

Pune Traffic Police reviews & complaints(1180)

There is extreme traffic jam at chandani chowk from all the direction.it is a peak time for all school buses to pass through this junction.

Kindly resolve the problem of traffic and open the diversions for smoother flow of traffic. Atleast station traffic police for time being at the critical nodes
Pune Traffic Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi Respected sir, Please note there is everyday traffic jam near apple chemist on Porwal Road, Lohegaon. There has to be some permanent solution to it. In case of emergency it will be catastrophic.

I see a lot of wrong-side riders and one-way rule-breakers near our building (karan clarissaa) near warje bridge (NDA road) and one-way rule-breakers near/at warje police station road. Surprisingly since I Shifted to Pune from Mumbai I see that I am a citizen of Pune If I object to anyone on the road coming from the wrong side they get all gangster mode and start fighting as if I did something wrong.

This is happening because...

At chakan HP square traffic police sunil prabhakar ingale violently snatched the helmet and tried to beat the accused; he also used bad words and wrongly put a challan on the accused.

I travel daily from magarpatta road (Farena park) to Amanora park town main road. To reach amanora park town main road i need to go under the Mundwa bridge and take a u turn. This is a one way for people to go from magarpatta road to amanora park town main road. However, in this small road lots of people travel from amanora park town main road going to Mundwa take this one way route to cut short their trip instead of going upto seasons mall and take the u turn to reach Mundwa bridge.
        I understand two wheelers can easily go via this road but two cars side y side cannot go in this small road. Can a sign board placed to state that Cars are not allowed but only two wheelers are allowed. This will save the unnecessary traffic jam under the Mundwa bridge because lots of car and from magarpatta road take this route under the bridge since this is the proper way for them. Thank you Pune Traffic Police in advance for your attention in resolving this problem for the citizens.

Road blocking was not managed properly during palkhi rally alandi near tata communications ltd, firstly they have given entry in road and then not even allowed to go backwards with two wheeler bike.. road totally closed by barricades after entrance going forward there was closed road..as per guidance they mentioned for heavy vehicles road is closed but inspector come and closed road completely in closed road..and even not allowed to go back and not even guided to another way to exit area... If road needed to close then why it's partially closed not completely? When we asked way to exit they said we no need to reply your questions, i am not here to question your answer inspectors photo attached.

Myself Sandip kadam. My activa having fine of challans for without wearing helmets. I got the warrant against my vehicle on 15.09.2021 from Traffic office. Also received the message that I have to pay the amount of RS4936 to settle all the challans. On this instruction I paid the challan amount in SWARGAT traffic office on 24.09.2021.But till date none of the challans are not removed from vehicle. I got another...

There are no policeman to control the traffic at Chandnichowk. Especially in the evening hours 5-9 pm, there is huge traffic. Since there is no one to control the traffic, people do not follow discipline and drive on the wrong side.
            If the police does not fine people to drive on the wrong side, there is no fear in people to follow rules.
            Really disappointed by Pune Traffic police.

Khandoji baba chowk and Alka talkies chowk both are busiest junction in Pune.
              Every Morning time at 7 am the traffic signal at both the chowk are flashing yellow for all lanes which lead small traffic jam or urgent breaking situation.
              Many milkvans, milkmans, newspaperwalas and even workers going for early morning shifts are using the junctions and as its hurry time to them all open lane causes small accidents.
              so I appeal you to consider the request and operate regular (RED, YELLOW, GREEN) signal in early morning.

My sister faced hit and run accident last week, where a speedy car hit her scooty along with another scooty and ran away. Helpless police and her family along with localities neither able to catch the hold of speedy car not the car number. My injured sister is under medical treatment from last 7 days. We have tried to check if any local shop CCTV is facing towards the signal to get a hold of car owner, however haven't got any luck on that. It's a humble request to install high resolution CC TV cameras and speed guns to prevent such incidents considering schools are resumed and movement of students along with parents. Thank you in advance.

Grievance No. PMCGR[protected]
                  Challan No. PMCCM[protected]

I already paid it with Google pay

UPI transaction ID:[protected]
                  Google transaction ID: CICAgOCHuLTzLA
                  To [protected]@hdfcbank
                  Date: May 30, 2022 time:9.47PM
                  please, provide solutions for it or refund my ammount....
                  Wrong Challan no - AHDCM[protected]

My car no MH12SL8917

already grievance Reaise till date not resolved

please Acknolodged...
                  Dear Team,

Challan No- AHDCM[protected]

Wrong Challan Generate My car no is MH12SL8917

Alrady Grievance generate month of feb 2022 but till date not reply

Grievance no - AHDGR[protected]

Please Acknowalage my complaint and remove the challan

Namdev Gorivale...

I travel via Shivar Chauk, Pimple Saudagar daily. Too many vehicles go through BRT road from both the sides, blocking road for people who actually follow the rules. This is happening daily and almost at all the BRT roads, but I specifically faced problems at Shivar Chauk

Traffic police named kadam at katraj chowk harrassed my family and wasted my valuable time while my child was crying in car, what happened is i was i escaped the signal just before it turns red and my child was crying so i was in hurry, but vehicles in front of me stopped bcoz traffic, but this police man took my vehicle aside and told me that i stopped in middle of chowk and that caused traffic jam for other vehicles, i was trying to convince him that it was bcoz of vehicles in front of me stopped thats why i had to stop. But he had no brain to understand thee situation and threatened me a fine for that, he harrassed us and wasted our time in urgency.

Understand that wearing of helmet is optional and not compulsion in pune city. However, why the traffic dept. is bent on imposing fines while driving two wheeler without helmet. You may not be aware that wearing of helmet creates lot of problems like unable to hear horns from the vehicle behind your vehicle, suffocation due to outside heat, blocking the side view etc.
                      When in pune city one cannot drive two wheeler at the speed of 15-20 kms due to traffic what is the need of helmet ?
                      This is absolutely wrong to fine the two wheeler driver.

I park my bike infront of Indian crafts wakad where several other bikes has been parked.
                        When I returned there is no bike.
                        Now I Don't know where it is?
                        Wheather your guys towed it for if any parking violation or if it has been stolen by some other goons
                        My vehicle number is MH28AC 7280

Vehicle number MH12 KP 0809 break the signal near pimple saudagar PK chowk and run away . somehow i applied the break and saves my self. shameless driver driving brown truck has no curtsey.
                          I hope such people get punished for thier act. If i would not apllied break on time, I would have reached to hospital.

Today Dated 24.05 2022 at Airport Road Viman Nagar, Pune; I parked my Car at No Parking Zone & standing near car. Suddenly a person came & locked a wheel of my car. I asked respective Traffic Police to release it, I’m ready to pay No Parking fine. Still, he was verbally saying that you have to Rs.2000 for No Parking Violation.
                            I said, whatever legal charges applicable in your system, I’m ready to pay because i know It would be not more than Rs.500 for No Parking Violation.
                            Still, he was trying to pull my car by towing vehicle forcefully. I asked him, without towing my car how are you charging me Towing charge also. I'm liable to pay only No Parking fine.
                            Finally, I gave him my ATM card to pay challan fine, & forcefully he has collected Rs.1500 from me instead of Rs.500 for No Parking Violation. This is totally wrong.
                            He also hidden his name from his uniform by pocket cover.
                            You can see his behaviour in attached video. How can he charged Rs.1500 for No Parking Violation.

सेनापती बापट रोड, पुणे - ४११०१६
                              नो पार्किंग चा borad पण रोज ४ व्हीलर गाडी पार्क होतात. त्या वर लवकरात लवकर action ग्यावी ही विनंती आहे.