Pune Traffic Police Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 22, 2023

File a complaint to Pune Traffic Police

Having problems with Pune Traffic Police?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Pune Traffic Police customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Pune Traffic Police

Pune Traffic Police Head Office Address

Sadu Vaswani Rd
Pune
Pune District

Pune Traffic Police Phone Numbers

+91 20 2612 2000

Pune Traffic Police reviews & complaints(1265)

Dear Sir

I have sold my scooter MH12 RJ 2646 ON 15/08/2021 TO MR.KEDAR D PETHKAR.
HIS ADDRESS IS 15/A RAKSHLEKHA SOCIETY 1ST LANE
DHANKAWADI PUNE - 411043
MOBILE [protected]
I have signed necessary forms to transfer the scooter on his name.
I have received traffic on my mobile after 15/08/2021.
I informed Mr.Pethkar to pay it. He has ignored it.
Now I have received notice from SAMA to pay fine in LOAK ADALAT.

I request transfer this notice to Mr.Pethkar for payment of fine, as he is driving / using the scooter.
Pune Traffic Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Respected Sir/Madam

Two times Bundgardean traffic police has pulled my bike from parking area "Nucleas chopati parking". both the time they have not shown me any vedio and told me that someone must have pulled your bike from parking to park his/her bike. I asked them to show me vedio or photo they told me it has been deleted now you pay the fine, now as per the rule I have paid the fine
    As they have not shown me any video I found this suspecias/fraudulent activity. Please investigate this and if possible provide me vedio of no parking area

Today 18th January 2023, my two wheeler MH12KU9218 was in no parking opposite Medplus, Mukundnagar, Pune at 7.00 pm evening. I also reached at same time and was ready to pay the fine immediately but the Towing person forcefully lifted the vehicle and asked me to pay penalty + Towing charges which summed up to Rs 785.00.
      The towing person was very rough and arrogant, I don’t understand who has given them rights to speak so rudely...
      I am an ex Army officer, senior citizen aged 80 years. i was e-challaned ( Challan No PNCCT[protected] Dt.: 09-Jan-2023 11:41 Veh.No.: MH12RF7055) for violation for parking my car in a NO PARKING ZONE in Vishrantwadi Market area on Alandi Road. However, there were no visible signboard to indicate NO PARKING in that area.
      The Lady Police officer who challaned me wanted to tow away my vehicle but in view of my age and the attendant...

DEAR SIR,
      My driver was driving my vehicle proper way in chakan, he had used his seatbelt. Your trafic police stopped him after signal & ask to get down from vehicle. My driver downed, after he down, ploce ask him sit on stering, then trafic police took photo & uploaded for charging fine Rs. 700 reasoning no seat belt & jump the signal.

The traffic signals at Dhanukar Colony Chowk, near Shashwat Hospital, on Karve Road, Pune are malfunctioning. On 14th January 2023, at 9:59 am, the signal closest to Cummins Circle was green. As I approached to move ahead with my car, the signal adjacent to me turned green, even though the first signal was still green. Then as the signal adjacent was still green and mine was red, the signal opposite to me turned green, creating utter chaos. When my signal finally turned green, the one adjacent to me also turned green.

Kindly resolve the issue as soon as possible to prevent accidents, thank you!
        Bumping this as there was an accident there today due to the malfunction

There is a stretch of road from Kokane Chowk to Park Royal building at Rahatani Pune 17.
          The road is very wide with 3 lanes and properly constructed footpath.
          Unfortunately the footpath is used by vehicles mainly two wheelers to park there. As a results pedestrians have to walk on the street.
          See the attached photo opposite shahi bhoj restaurant.
          The foothpath has been all used up by two wheeler parks on it.
          Please take some action on it.

2 challans have been charged on the same picture at the same time. I believe it's by mistake kindly look into the same and let me know so that I can proceed ahead for the payment.

My son Anurag Dhananjay Kulkarni has applied for passport renewal at Indian Embassy in San Francisco USA. The status of his application is showing as pending for police verification. The police verification report needs to be received from Warje Police Station, We need to travel to India urgently so please address this issue as soon as possible. His File Number is US[protected].

Llegal parking can include overstaying time limits, parking in a restricted zone without permission, parking in a way that blocks traffic, or failing to park safely and appropriately.sometimes blocking it completely making footpath
                CAR 2 PARKING WRONG SIDE, address, maskewasti alandi road pune 411015, opp pmpl bus stop

Dear Pune Traffic Police,
                  With regards to challan no PNCCT[protected] this was issued today[protected] at 12.17 pm for obstruction of public place.
                  My Vehicle was parked on the side of the road along with many other vehicles and it was not causing any obstruction also the road is a 2 way broad road and vehicle movement is very less as it is a under developing area.
                  We were forced to pay the challan by the officer...
                  I want to dispute the e-challan with number: PNCCT[protected] issued for my vehicle MH12UR5796. The vehicle was towed from Rameshwar chowk, Pune on 14.12.2022, saying it was parked in a NO PARKING zone, but there was no board stating that fact in the location where the bike was parked ( photo proof attached ). The bike towing personnel at Khadak Police station, Swargate said that they picked up vehicles from that area because they got a call...

I have sold car MH12CK6317 more than 1 year back to OLX Autos who in turn have sold to car dealer Sagar More. RC Transfer finally done on[protected].
                  But I received e-challan no. PNCCC[protected] dated[protected] to my mobile no. which is incorrect. Please check with RTO Pune and send to correct phone no.
                  Dear OLX User,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We would request you to contact the concerned team directly at:-
                  Email address: [protected]@olxautos.com
                  Phone Number: [protected] (10:00am - 07:00pm).

Warm Regards,
                  Team OLX

Compliment against rash driver

Hi I am saif Shaikh
                    I want to file a complaint against one scotty drive related to rash driving

Date 15-nov-22 time 6:15 PM when I am leaving from the office gate at sarang society, sahakar nager, pune. waiting to clear traffic to cross the road I am at stopped position on road side .one scotty rider has been using a mobile phone in one hand and calls with someone and this driver hit my bike and fights with me and abuses me and run from accident site and he is driving bike very fast and not wearing helmet

I am safe not injured
                    But my bike handle gets some damage

Scotty no is MH12UG9585

I am raising the dispute on Maharashtra Traffic Police Echallan No. PNCCC[protected] Fine:2000 received on 03.11.2022

On the day 02.11.2022, we are travelling with our 1-year & 8-year-old kids & our vehicle speed not more than 65km/hr at Navale Bridge, Pune. Still we received the Echallan & in image showing speed 76km/hr. It might be because of speed measuring machine failure / malfunctioning.
                      br...

In front of our office there is no parking zone and board, road is really too small and still peoples are parking their bikes on the road, we are facing too much issues

Hi team,

Municipality truck driver was driving wrong way which blocked two way lane..
                        Heavy traffic was followed due to it.
                        Misusing the resources he had with him.
                        Please take appropriate action

Patrakar Chowk Senapati Bapat road, near symbiosys college traffic signal - there is a failure is its working due to which traffic congestion is happening as well as it is getting prone to dangerous accidents. Appreciate it if you could take a look into it asap.

Pune Traffic Police — Traffic signals on Shankar Seth road are not working

From the past two days i.e. from 18 October the traffic signals on the Shankar seth and Hidayatullah road intersection are not working. The coordinates are as follows 18.5020572, 73.8752028.
                            The situation is very dangerous as it is leading to a complete chaos for people. Immediate action should be taken for its restoration...

I have Received 2 Traffic E- Challan No. PNCCC[protected] & PNCCC[protected] Dtd 28.09.2022 for Without Helmet & Withoud Mirror.
                            But this Challans are not Related to my Vehicle because that Vehicle captured in photos & my Vehicle is Differant.
                            That Person also not me & that vehicle also not mine. Due to invisible Number Plate it is wrongly Charged to Me. That means I think Insted of MH 12 MH 4744 it is charged to My Vehicle MH 12 MP 4744.
                            So Please Resolve this .
                            For reference i have attached photos of Captured in E- Challan & My Vehicle. See the Diff Between both Vehicle & remove this Challan from my Vehicle Reg No.