Pune Traffic Police

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Pune Traffic Police Complaints & Reviews

My car was parked in no parking area and police jammed my car tyre. On the spot they charged me 720rs but my car was not towed....
Number plate is displayed in marathi and can also be read out clearly from any direction. neither fancy appearance over the...

My two wheeler is in my garage and I got the message that two wheeler is towed behind dagadushet, how is it possible. MH14GX9923
Jun 22, 2021

Pune Traffic Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

First of all me and my husband going for vaccination in wipro Hinjewadi pune .because of lockdown we doesn't know the route we open the maps. We follow the directions after that crossing the signal about 1-2kms there is the bunch of traffic police officer they stop us and tell this is the one way road they took driving licence and cut the challan and tell there is a board on traffic signal and we take a u turn there is a no boars i have questions if board will do there work then why traffic police officer is hire ????
    Traffic police officer is duty on traffic signal not in the highway there no any chance to get work how i will pay the e challan
    Jun 20, 2021

Challans added to my vehicle MH12DL1229 are of a different vehicle.
      PNCCC[protected]
      PNCCC[protected]
      Jun 16, 2021

Challan No. MTPCCC18023025, Dtd. 21/12/18, Sir/Madam, Myself Vinod Bhansali owner of the I10 car with registration no. MH14EP6345. But I have got the challan above for the vehicle Mercedes Benz (which is not mine) with the same registration number of my I10, showing location at Mumbai. Please go through the all the images. Please clarify, how it is possible that there are two different vehicles with same registration number? And also remove the above mentioned challan from my account.
        Jun 12, 2021

There is a Online challan for my vehicle No. MH12PD8858 Challan No. PTPCHC[protected] at Mahesh Society in Pune....
          I Shri Vinayak Shevde having TVS Jupiter NO- MH12- PR9837 has shown traffic violation of having driving without helmet the...
          Majhya kade licences ahe tari pan without licence takla Ani 2km range mdhe jatana helmat khala. Ani aja direct one way no...

Hi sir I got the E challan PNCCC[protected] which is for the Sec 129/177
          MVA Without Helmet. But MH12 SY 9690 is a SUV . Please look into this .
          The Image shows No helmet with 3 Nos two wheeler.
          Jun 05, 2021

Today (Dated 26/05/2021) morning I was travelling on my 2 wheeler to my office which is at Sadashiv Peth. At dashbhuja ganpati on karve road I was stop by lady traffic constable for document check. I told her that I am medical distributor and produce my document. She was satisfied with that but she again ask for driving licences which I showed her which is expired on 14/05/2020. She ask me to pay fine of Rs. 500/- for that. I politely told her that for renewal of licences date is extended till 30th June 2021.( As per GoI's Ministry of Road Transport & Highways notification no. RT-11036/35/2020-MVL issued by S.K. Geeva issued on 26th March 2021). She was not ready to listen that and told me that last date for renewal was 31 March 2021. I was shock to see that she was not well inform and ask me to pay fine and took photo with my two wheeler . I paid fine of Rs. 500 against which I received massage of E-challan no. PNCCM[protected]. Please look into matter and refund me my wrongly fine money.
            Ashish
            May 26, 2021

My Vehicle MH 14 DM 4370 is Mumbai road lane cutting Fine is Wrong he’s not cutting in lane photo. Not cutting in show in...
              Dear sir/madam
              Today i was received e-challan for the date of[protected] for Failed to Produce valid License but the...

Incident Date - 11th May
              Time : Around 12.10pm
              Location - Viman nagar, Pune
              EChallan no - PNCCM[protected]

Me and my wife went to safe life Medical - viman nagar to get medicine for my daughter for cold and cough. Back on way i was stopped at Datta mandir chowk and asked reason to be out. I showed them medicine and informed i visited medical shop. Then they said why are 2 ppl outside I said as my wife dont know driving and there is no rule for 2 people to be outside together. I refused the claim as i am educated person and understand pandemic situation and come out to buy Medicines only. For which they said you are not wearing helmet so pay that charges. So surely they wanted somehow to charge me. I needed to come home quickly so i provided my driving license number and they said they will put challan online I had no option but to allow them to charge so i can leave.

I understand people might be roaming outside for no reason, But I wasn't and had proof. Need help to remove the Challan. Thank you.
              May 12, 2021

Rickshaw Number : MH 12 NW 1180
                Location : Navshya maruti, Sinhagad Road.

Reason of Complaint: Rickshaw...
                Hello Sir/Madam,

I have been charged with 2 Sections of Violation namely,

1. Section 184 MVA...
                Dear Sir / Madam,
                My vehicle no MH12 FH9382 (Scooty streak purple colour) has received wrong E-challan on 13/02/2019...

In my vehicle number MH 12 MT 6247 challan number PNCCM[protected] image number 1 uploaded wrong photo there is unknown person in image that way problem is crate in my family i request to you delete that image from your system
                May 08, 2021

लेन मध्ये ambulance यावी एवढी सुद्धा जागा ठेवत नाहीत ही लोक आम्ही काय बोललो तर भांडण करतात
                  May 9, 2021
                  May 08, 2021

Wrong challan number PTPCHC[protected] available on my vehicle number MH12FB3210 on 30 April 2017 location golf club chowk pune, but on this day i can not go to this place. also my vehicle is Hero honda splendor whereas image available in Challan vehicle is Honda Activa.
                    Please clear my vehicle pending challan.
                    May 05, 2021