Punjab National Bank [PNB] — complaining against branch manager for his behaviour

mukesh kumar 656468 on Jul 20, 2018
Sir, i m ur costomer from past 20 years and I have also a KCC from 18 years. I have been always satisfied with the sevices but from the day when new manager came I was very ill treated and not only me many of other costomers are treated like this because of his behavior many of the costomers were leaving the bank.I m thinking of doing the same.Sir this man refused to allow my brother's KCC by saying that there is no guarantee but guarantee of KCC is always the land...which we are regularly funding from past 12 years. After this incident I also transfer my KCC to Haryana Gramin Bank last month. My account no. [protected], you can check my details, my regularity and other things.
He behave very badly with the staff too.
Kindly request you to please do the necessary things to avoid this type of behavior and treatment for the betterment of the bank.

[Jul 20, 2018] Punjab National Bank [PNB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

7 Bhikhaiji Cama Place, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110607
    Punjab National Bank [PNB] - complaining against branch manager for his behaviour