Punjab National Bank [PNB] — customer service at branch

rajs1992 on Feb 15, 2018
I am repeatedly facing a poor experience whenever i visit the branch, although i visit the branch rarely only on occasions when i have to submit a cheque once a month and when i have to update my passbook once in 3 or 4 months. The staff works on their will and differentiate between customer while judging whether to provide the service or not, in this case, updating the passbook. I have very limited free time therefore it is very important for me to complete the purpose of my visit to the branch on that same very day, but that is not what happens as i am greeted with misleading excuses such as a software update is being rolled out and stuff like that. Once my passbook was not updated by telling me that it cannot be done that day when approached the manager i was told to wait 30mins and then they updated it.in the recent case the manager was different and when i approached with my issue that the employee is denying to update the passbook by giving misleading excuses he did nothing, i wrote an application about it and he denied to accept it and put me in an embarrassing situation in front of his staff. I really want to continue my relationship with pnb but these experiences are forcing me to reconsider my decision.

[Feb 15, 2018] Punjab National Bank [PNB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0