Puppies4sale Complaints & Reviews

2.2
Last updated Jun 6, 2022

File a complaint to Puppies4sale

Having problems with Puppies4sale?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Puppies4sale customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Puppies4sale

View more phone numbers

Mobile
Fax

View more phone numbers

Puppies4sale reviews & complaints(14)

Product not received paid payment online no response from sale bazar...

This is lawrence, contact number [protected].

I had ordered black pug male for rs. 15000/- and paid him cash on delivery, mr. Manish (Self claim proprietor) of dayal pet centre assured me of the good health of puppy but he died after 4 days of delivery. When i called them, they said it's not their consent either its healthy now or no. I told mr. Manish, that its only 4 days and how can he get viral as doctor told me when i took puppy for the check up, so manish said it was ok while delivery, know cannot help.

My idea to post this is too let others know about this fraud and make you'll aware so that others wont fall into trap. And yes what ever i said, i can prove it.

May my shadow's soul rest in peace and i named him thinking he will fallow me once grown like a shadow.

Thanks.

This is lawrence. I recently ordered black male puppy from dayal pet centre bhopal through olx india who died due to some viral infection which doctor had confirmed immediately after 2day of delivery off which entire document is been whatsapp to this pet centre owner self claim mr manish. When i called him he states now we can do anything i recorded this. I named him shadow my shadow thinking he will act like my shadow...
    They sold us an indian dog while we paid and opted for lab retriver. when we ask kci certificate straightway they denied to provide it. we took the the vet and after dna test we found its an indian no where closer lab retriver. when we convey the the same and even stated that we may take this consumer court the extremly rude owner behaved like a professional goons threatening us to see in consumer court. authorities shod immediately shut...

I purchased a female lab on 3/3/2016 .she is not well and from the day she was delivered she is having loose motion after dr checkup i came to know that she is having gastro and which might be from long time if not hospitalized she may die but after many attempts there is no proper reply from the Puppies4sale nor they are taking any initiative .
    amarpreet arora
    vileparle mumbai

I bought Pug for Puppies4sale.in in Jan 2015. I was told that documents will be sent within fifteen days. It is Nov now and till now I am following up with them. No one responds properly. They are rude at times. Except bill I have not received any document. Please help.

regards,
      Sanjeev Muramkar
      Registration No: A5520
      Client Code: A5520
      Mobile : [protected]

i buyed labradore puppy on 20th march and he died on 26 th march, , i called the centre for vactionation certificate he said i will send u papers bt he did't send any certificate also...no respone...plz dnt buy...totally fraud...

Not responding on my call and what app and sent any type of health certificate and food chart etc..
          When I called he said that I sent all to your mail but yet not received any type of mail from manish
          khatwani
          Puppies4sale
          Ambavadi
          Bhopal
          Bhopal District
          Madhya Pradesh
          India - 462001

Puppies4sale — Fraud

We bought a St. Bernard pup through Puppies4sale online service and had it delivered to our house in Pune on 16th Aug 2014. No response to our queries on the KCI papers and the chip. No response on our queries on the parent details for the pup. No documentation confirming that the vaccination was done. Post delivery service is zero. The pup was delivered to us in a very poor condition. Pup was with tics all over his body. Now...

Possibly all good reviews about this guy is published by their own IDs.They committed to deliver on 28th.paid them 200 rs. on-line.got an email on delivery which will be done on 29th morning "After 6 and before 630". waited till 930.called the marketing guy, customer support number(+91-[protected]) and 24x7 compliant number( [protected]).24x7 complaint number is actually 24x7 switched off number.what a crap.Marketing guy picked up the phone after 2000000 calls and told me to call customer support number which nobody picked up after may be[protected] calls.BE WARE.I urge you to call the 24x7 number before doing any deal with this fraud company.Marketing Guy named Rahul(not sure if the name is real or not) will pick up all calls before depositing the money.after deposit he will pick up once after 10 calls.after delivery date, once in trillion calls.Remember this is in(socalled?) Bhopal.so in case you are close to them, risk buying through them.or just dont even thing about it.a complete FRAUD folks.they will even abuse you over phone if you raise a voice.
            Puppies4sale customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Puppies4sale.in — false commitments and fraud

i had order online puppy saint Bernard, from
              puppies4sale.in
              dayal pet center, madhya pradesh
              mr deepak khatwani /manish khatwani,
              against which they had commited me to provide certain documents with the puppy as follows

registration certificate
              health certificate
              breed information guide
              food diet chart
              free health training sessions

before getting the...

Puppies4sale — not refunding my payment

i deposit rs 750 in puppies4sale account for buying puppy his say deposit amount in by bank account then i will delivered the puppy in 3 to 4 day. then 3 to 4 day complte i will coll this office n Mr manish say please give me some 2 day i m say ok no problem. n after 2 day his coll me n say sorry we have don't delivered your puppy becuase some problems her n his say i m refunding your payment in your account in 24 hrs. 96 hr are going but...

puppies4sale.in is an online pets store based in bhopal (MP). I have made the payment and ordered a puppy from them, they had promised me the delivery in 2-4 days, its been more than a month now and i haven't received my order. They don't answer my calls nor do they reply to my mails. They provide the pathetic service . They are saying the puppies are not doing well and yet they are putting the listing of same pets on their facebook page. The owner Manish Khatwani makes dozens of fake promises and then doesn't provides the service post payment. I advice you to avoid shopping from www.puppies4sale.in they are the worst online venture i have ever seen.

I had purchased a bed for my dog from Puppies4sale.in (order #98). I had opted for the Pet Dogs Snoozer Waterproof Lounger Pet Bed that costs 700. Initially, I had opted for cash on delivery option, but when I called, the person said they do not have that option for delivery in my area. He asked me to transfer money through net banking and guaranteed that the bed will be delivered in 2-3 working days and that he should send me details of the courier once the payment is received . He also assured me that there is a buyers protection for the site and i wont have to worry about not getting the product.

I needed the bed and thought it was reasonably priced, so I made the payment. When I didn't get a confirmation mail about the payment or the courier details, which the person had promised to send, i called him back a second time, and he said there were some technical difficulties because of which he could not send the detail earlier. He then promised to send details immediately, but sent me some random number, claiming it to be the tracking number. I called the courier company and realized that it was the wrong number.

Ever since, i have been tying to get in touch with the team, but haven't been able to get any kind of reply, to phone or email. The phone is either switched off, or never answered when I call. I have sent him messages too, but in vain. I even asked them to transfer teh money back if they cannot send the bed. And I got no response for that either.

It has been more than a week and the team at puppies4sale.in has not bothered to reply to any of my mails, nor answer my calls. I am more or less convinced that I was cheated by these guys, and that I have transferred an amount of 735 for nothing. I guess my money is gone, but I do not want these people to get away with their doing.

I request that proper action be taken, and the site be closed down before more people like me get cheated.