[Resolved] Pxv — captcha filling job

Megha Filo G on Jun 4, 2019
Sir /mam,
My name is Megha, I am from Kerala. I searched in google for online job.One day I got a job from PXV company mentioning the job details. They told me that I have to fill 10000 captchas within 10 days and I will get salary 22500 and from my first salary they will take 5000rs as registration fee and asked my identity card for verification and they send me an agreement. But I felt something wrong so I just ignored it. Then they again called me many times and convinced me. They said first day is my extra day and works starts at 6pm but I got the work at 10.30pm and my session no was 2. Some characters in captcha were look alike so I asked them about that, they told me to zoom it, but it was unable to zoom. Next day I again asked for an example but they didn't respond. So I called them and they told me cancel captcha which cant identity, it was 3rd day and and my session no was 4.So I again send a mail regarding my doubt they didn't respond too. I felt wrong and I again gave 2 mails mentioning their faults and my loss of faith in them but they didn't respond.Friday an advocate called me asking why I didn't complete the work but he was not interested to hear and told me to mail the problems but he too didn't replied for my mail. Then yesterday he called me and told to pay 7550 rs suddenly before 1 o'clock after so much pleading he gave extra 30 minutes, he not even give me a chance to explain so I bought money from neighbourhood and send the money and send the payment proof copy to him, and he send me a letter mentioning that I have no complaint on them and said only if I send it back the legal formalities will be over and I will get NOC after some one (today evening I got the NOC)he said me there is no more procedure. But again he called today and told me to pay 15000rs today itself for agreement cancellation or present at the court tomorrow. I begged him for more time he told me to pay money tomorrow before 12pm or present at court day after tomorrow. I asked about tomorrow's holiday but he was not accepting that too. From the first day itself they don't give us time to think or talk.I don't have money and I don't know what to do please help me please..
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 5, 2019

helpline. [email protected]

advvishalgupta. [email protected]

advaslamshaikh. [email protected]
Updated by Megha Filo G, Jun 05, 2019
Today 12pm is the deadline. Please help me as soon as possible.
Updated by Megha Filo G, Jun 05, 2019
Someone please help me please. I don't know what to do. I am getting mad.

Comments

ma"am there are a lot of people facing issues like the same. Sorry that we didn't check your mail in prior. You can message regarding this @[protected] and state "Affected by PXV fraud please help".
i am referring some details of PXV ltd.

They blackmailing much more people .

PXV. [protected]@gmail.com