[Resolved]  Bangalore Cantonment Railway station — Car parking complaint

Sub: Fake parking tickets at Cantonment Railway station - Bangalore.

In cantonment railway station Bangalore, for car parking charge they are charging Rs.20 per hour for short time parking and full day parking they are charging Rs. 240 which is not correct.

Parking fare is not printed on the token given during the entry. Excess fares are being collected since last two years.

Please take necessary action on this.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:57:12
Complaint comments  2 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

there was a board displaying the charges per hour for 2 weelers, 4 wheelers, etc. which they have destroyed and dumped in a corner ... nobody is seen while we park but by the time we come back to the parking lot, there is a piece of paper put on the glass displaying just the entry time ... they try to collect 20 rupees an hour for 4 wheelers ... this has been happening for almost 2 years now ... hope someone looks into this matter ASAP ...
Yes this is true. I did not pay. I am talking about the station backside parking near platform 2. I asked the vendor shop at platform 2. He said, night it is around 20. Daytime its 10. This sounded fishy. I then asked the RPF standing there. He asked me lodge complaint with the station master. I have to take the bridge and come over to platform 1 to complaint. When I went back to my car, that guy vanished. He had handed over a receipt with no charges mentioned. I got to know from my brother who was sitting in the car that the guy was near the car until I spoke to the RPF. He started to move out as I went into the station. Cheaters!

Company:Bangalore Cantonment Railway station