[Resolved]  Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya [RGPV] — request for duplicate marksheet, not yet received for 1 sem 2013..

Dear sir/madam,

I am mayur gorakhpuria working at software company. Due to mistake of rgpv i got one subject absent marksheet in my 1st semester, after complain in my college, my college medicap (Indore) sent a request to rgpv for correction than i got online marksheet without absent but while receiving original marsheet form my college its again showing absent. So much time i waiting for corrected marsheet but not got then i applied duplicate marksheet with fir and some fees in rgpv bhopal university but than not got my marksheet and my company asking for my 1 semester marksheet..

I already send them request document but i still not get any response. I also attege pass marksheet soft copy.
I called customer care and email as well to rgpv
But did not get proper response. Every time they insist me come university, bhopal. I don't what to do, please help me.

Name:mayur gorakhpuria
Roll number: 0813ca131023
College: medicap institute of technology, indore (M. P.)
Course : mca
Year of passing 2016.
Year of admition 2013
Marksheet not revived december 1 sem 2013

Mayur
Mo [protected]
Email: [protected]@gmail.com
Indore, india

Request for duplicate marksheet, not yet received.

request for duplicate marksheet, not yet received for 1 sem 2013..
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 9, 2020
na

[Dec 04, 2019] Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya [RGPV] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I am Anurag Khatve.
I had recently got my ME 1st sem result.I am failed in 3 subjects despite of having sufficient marks for passing.
I got 31 marks in 2 subjects and 25 in one.

I request you to please let me get the correct result .

Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya [RGPV] Phone