Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya [RGPV]

Bhopal District
Madhya Pradesh
India - 462033

Load

Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya [RGPV] related photos (102)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya [RGPV] Complaints & Reviews

tiwari.sankalp87 on Oct 22, 2020
I am Sankalp Tiwari whose enroll no. 0133CS061104.
I applied for duplicate Migration on 5th October, 2020. But I didn't get any update regarding that.
My mobile no is [protected].
I need my migration urgently to take admission in another University. Please help me. I had submitted Application, Fir original, Affidavit, TC and 8th sem marksheet. I am trying to contact to university but no one is answering.

[Oct 22, 2020] Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya [RGPV] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Piyush99singh on Oct 9, 2020
    Sir/Mam I Am Student Of SIRT Bhopal .The Result Of B.E. 6th Sem Grading System Were Declared Yesterday But I Am Unable To See My Result.I am Getting an Error-Result For This Enrollment Number not Found.kindly Help me For the Same. Name: Piyush singh E.NO.: 0133IT161038

Thanks And Regards Piyush

[Oct 09, 2020] Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya [RGPV] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

jaianshu on Sep 9, 2020
      Dear sir/madam,

I have completed my engineering in 2016 and have applied for degree online. Neither i have got the degree nor i have got any updates on the same.

When i try to reach the university at contact numbers provided on the website, i am put on hold for very long time and then someone disconnects the call.

Student id :- 0827it121015
      Branch : information technology

Please help! Its urgent.

[Sep 09, 2020] Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya [RGPV] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya [RGPV] — Degree not yet received

Gulafsha Parveen on Aug 24, 2020

I have applied for Bachelor of Engineering online Degree in RGPV BHOPAL on 10/02/20 with the transaction...

Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya [RGPV] — Exam form fees paid but not updated on portal

Prateek Jagdale on Aug 17, 2020
        I am Shalini Soni I filled my fees on [[protected]] and amount deducted from my account Igot my refrence id no. today 3 days...

[email protected] on Aug 17, 2020
        I completed my graduation in 2017 with mechanical Engineering, actually I changed my branch from Information Technology to Mechanical Engineering in second year and completed my graduation. Now when i am applying for degree branch is not updated. I tried contact all departments of RGPV but no one helped me...

[Aug 17, 2020] Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya [RGPV] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aditya Prakash Patel on Aug 16, 2020
          Name: - aditya prakash patel
          Enrollment no: - 0510me173d01
          Dear sir i was filled my examination form of 8th sem & i payed examination fees but my form was not submitted to rgpv then once again i filled examination form and payed again but once again i face same problem
          It's more then 2 days & my exam form was not submitted so please submitted my exam form & return my extra money

[Aug 16, 2020] Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya [RGPV] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya [RGPV] — non receipt of degree

vrai1969 on Aug 14, 2020
            I had applied for my engineering degree from rgpv in may 2017. The degree has not reached my address till date. I enquired...

avinashpal21 on Jul 28, 2020
            On 3rd july i was paying the exam form fees after the otp was filled the transaction got failed and the amount was deducted, then i tried for another time this time the transaction was successful but the issue is my previous transaction amount is not refunded yet, its going to a month now.
            Both transactions ids are
            First - igaiwznii7
            Second - igaiwznzq1
            Both transation was of same candidate

[Jul 28, 2020] Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya [RGPV] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ashutosh2002 on Jul 21, 2020
              Transaction of examination form is failed and also amount is deducted from my account. And also the form is not yet submitted. Transaction is by my sbi debit card

Exam form of 1300 transaction is failed

[Jul 21, 2020] Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya [RGPV] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

rathaurshivam on Jul 17, 2020
                Amount will be deducted but fees not submitted

Exam form fees related

[Jul 19, 2020] Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya [RGPV] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Updated by rathaurshivam Jul 17, 2020
                Solve fast

Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya [RGPV] — exam form fees

Nairitya Tale on Jul 14, 2020
                  Name :- nairitya tale
                  E. No :- 0105cs171062
                  College :- oriental institute of science and technology.
                  br...

Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya [RGPV] — Exam form fees 1300 rupees paid but exam form neither submitted to rgpv nor the money got refunded.

Yatharth Damahe on Jul 2, 2020
                  I used the QR code option in the BHIM pay mode of the Billdesk payment portal. I used SBI BHIM UPI ID to pay the exam form...

Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya [RGPV] — Exam form fee transaction issue

ramjiyadav on Jun 30, 2020
                  Sir i am studying in semester[protected] currently and filled my exam form fee through bill desk upi on 28 june 2020 at...

Hema Gawhade on Jun 29, 2020
                  Sir my amount has been deducted and it is still showing transaction failed and forward by institution not showing submitt to institute

[Jun 29, 2020] Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya [RGPV] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vishwas chouksey on Jun 28, 2020
                    Sir i am filled my exam form and my money of rs. 1300 is debitted by my account and after that rgpv site is showing failed transection. Please help.

[Jun 28, 2020] Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya [RGPV] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rajkumarkustwar on Jun 27, 2020
                      Sir maine sbi bill disk se 1300 ka fees payment kiya or transaction complete ho gya fir bhi retry payment ka option aa rha h please help me
                      Transection id hdf672e1b30809b4d2d95b954e675b1ca02
                      Roll no. 0903cs19me08

payment krne ke baad duwara se payment ka option aa rha h

mohitsinghdangi on Jun 24, 2020
                        I m doing m tech in construction i got back in one subject (Everyone in my class got) i went for opting of recheck and revaluation but again got same result so i opted an option to challenge my result as i will get the opportunity to see my copy, the rgpv not yet uploaded my copy yet. Please give the result early it being a year

[Jun 24, 2020] Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya [RGPV] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya [RGPV] — Exam form filling technical error m.pharm 4th sem

Swashii on Jun 13, 2020
                          Dear team,
                          I am m. Pharma 4th semester student. I am trying to fill exam form but in this process examination fees...

Gargee Chikhale on Jun 13, 2020
                          I want to change my examination centre. We have aour exams from 23rd june and practical 15 june. I have contact to rgpv support team but they come up with no solution also posted the query on rgpv login. What should we do now. Provide us with the solution. We are worried for change of centre. Please provide the solution as soon as possible

[Jun 13, 2020] Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya [RGPV] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.