Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya [RGPV]

Madhya Pradesh
India - 462033

Load

Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya [RGPV] Complaints & Reviews

I applied for a degree on 19-May-2021, but I have not received my degree yet. Could you please confirm by when I will receive my degree?
Jun 14, 2021

Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya [RGPV] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Degree: B.E
    Enrollment year :2007
    Rollnumber : 0830CS071081

I am looking to apply for degree transcript, but no one is picking up the call from RGPV university. I have tried all 10 numbers given in contact us section of RGPV website.
    i have emailed the support team, but they replied that i need to contact university or visit.
    Since i am not able to contact them i do need to visit i think, but before travelling fro another city i want to make sure the process and timeline otherwise my visit might be wasted.

Please let me know if i can apply for degree transcript online. As i have read somewhere that i can't apply online since i am 2007 year enrolled and for this year online facility is not available.

Would you please provide me any contact to discuss this issue with university.

Jun 14, 2021

Respected Sir/madam, I am student of 4rth sem B. Tech. Sir in this Corona Pandemic i lost two of my family members and today (12/06/2021) one of my cousin has been discharged from hospital. As we are going through some financial crisis, College department is forcing me to pay the fees. As i am ST category student so i opt for scholarship but due to some nodle error, my scholarship form has not been filled.
      Currently we are going through very tough situations, I am too much depressed.
      Please kindly look into this matter.
      Fees maaf krwa dijiye is sem ki please.
      Jun 12, 2021

सर मेरा नाम सचिन तिवारी 0903ee171007 mpct college ग्वालियर mp se हूं final semester b.tech सर exam form का date (10/6/21)निकल गया है kya मेरा एग्जाम फॉर्म अब भर पायेगा या नही सर please help सर
        Jun 11, 2021

सर प्लीज मदद करिये

I have applied for a degree almost one and half month is completed but still I don't got my degree.

Enrollment no. 0834CS161026
          Jun 11, 2021

Respected sir,
            I want to say that i Bhoopesh Mishra, 0111ME181063, student of Technocrats Institute of Technology have been declared absent in IT-503 subject of 5th semester, it is mentioned that i was absent but i was present at exam i have successfully submitted my answer sheet to college managment and still i am showing failed please look into the matter as it is my final semester now if i will get active backlog so my golden chance for the company placementwill be missed, please look seriously into the matter, because its hard work of my whole life.
            Your sincerely
            BHOOPESH MISHRA
            0111ME181063
            Jun 10, 2021

Dear sir everybody's scholarship amount has disbursed on their account but mine still not disbursed

Help me kindly solve my problem

I am from Technocrats institute of technology ( mains )

0111IT171082
              ROHAN KOURAV
              May 27, 2021

Respected sir,
                I am a student of RGPV university and my complaint is that, i have given the 7th semester exam grading...

Sir/Mem, my CGPA from last semester is not correct, whereas earlier I did not have a back in any subject and the CGPA was the same as it is now but some of the children studying with me back in many subjects and the CGPA was also low. But this semester they have got more CGPA than me. Because they are given good marks in practicals.
                May 23, 2021

Sir/Mam I am a student of LNCT, BHOPAL .course B.Tech, branch EC, . I am unable to see my 5th sem result, which was released yesterday,
                  I am getting an error - enrollment no. Not found.
                  Kindly help me .
                  Regards Aditya Singh
                  Enrollment no. - 0103EC181013
                  Course- B.Tech (EC) grading system
                  May 22, 2021

I am also facing the same problem.I am student of jawaharlal institute of technology, Borawan Cse b.tech I am unable to see my 5th sem result.
                  My enrollment I'd is 0805CS181036
                  Course-B.tech CSE
                  Abhishek Sharma 0609's reply, May 24, 2021
                  I am also facing the same problem.I am student of Shri rawatpura sarkar institute of science and technology. Cse b.tech I am unable to see my 5th sem result.
                  My enrollment I'd is 0913CS181001
                  Course-B.tech CSE

Hello sir/madam
                    This is Ankit Patel from 2017 batch from b.tech cse branch
                    All the results of b.tech 5th semester...
                    Hello sir/madam
                    This is Ankit Patel from 2017 batch
                    My 5th semester results are out but my result is not showing...

I have applied for degree payment is also debited from my account but still I don't get degree .I have need of my degree.
                    Please take any action

Enrollment no. 0834CS161026
                    May 21, 2021

It is already announced that, colleges are not allowed to take hostel or mess fees but our college want us to give them hostel fees. its is wrong, kindly take action against it.
                      May 14, 2021

Sir, I am unable to login to RGPV website using my enrollment number. I am a student of MITS gwalior of batch 2014 pass out. I did not recieve my degree yet and trying to apply for it online through the portal but could not login to it. Please help me with this issue. I have tried to reach to RPGV using mail as well but no one responded.
                        Enrollment number: 0901CS101064
                        NAME: SNEHA BANSAL
                        May 13, 2021

I have applied for Bachelor of Engineering Main Degree in RGPV BHOPAL on 13/04/2021 with 250 Rs/- chalan.
                          br...

I have successfully paid the fees for applying the degree and the Rs.250 has been debited from my account.
                          I did get any reciept after payment
                          please help me and take action against these .

Thanking You
                          0832CS161017
                          alternate number:[protected]
                          Regarding Degree fee
                          May 03, 2021

आर जी पी वी, महोदय मैंने अपनी परीक्षा भरी, लेकिन यह सबमिट नहीं था और मेरे खाते से पैसे काट लिए गए थे। मेरा नाम= मोहन विश्वकर्मा मेरा नामांकन 0188EX201024 है लेन-देन 2 वार हुआ लेन-देन आईडी। = S46084551.S62450618. लेन-देन की राशि बराबर 1850 है . बैंक का नाम बैंक ऑफ बड़ौदा खाता संख्या [protected] है ।
                            Report transaction fails
                            Apr 24, 2021

Please solve my complaint

Sir my name is ankur singh with my enrollment I'd 0601me131008 and I am unable to retrieve my password as I forgot my registered mail id and my old no was changed so I am unable to login my student portal.
                              Please help me out because I need to apply for degree urgently.
                              Now my mob no is [protected] and new email id is ankursingh.[protected]@gmail.com.
                              Please do the needful
                              Apr 20, 2021

I am a passed out student of RGPV, My enrollment no is 0808CS161078. I applied for my degree through RGPV site and paid through UPI method, my amount 250 is deducted from my account but degree /receipt not generated.I am attaching transaction pic. Please either return my money or generated degree for me.
                                Email id [protected]@gmail.com
                                Applied for degree , money got deducted ,but degree/receipt not generated
                                Apr 18, 2021