[Resolved]  Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya [RGPV] — transaction failed and amount deducted from account

I have done a couple of transaction in November'2018 to fill the exam form of my friend from two different bank accounts. Unfortunately, both the transaction failed and I reported the same to [protected]@rgtu.net in December'2018.
From that time they are just giving a reason that the amount will be credited after the verification, and its more than 6 months. When I tried to contact them over call, they are not even picking up the call. I confirmed the same query from bank end and they are saying that we didn't received the amount from RGPV's end.

Request a refund of Rs 2300.

RGPV Contact No:[protected]
Contact email: [protected]@rgtu.net

transaction failed and amount deducted from account
transaction failed and amount deducted from account
Complaint marked as Resolved May 31, 2019
They credited the amount in my account but I didn't received any message regarding that, but got the amount in this month. They should improve there service and the time they take to resolve the issue, as I have waited for six long months just because they were verifying the transaction. Also they should respond to the mail and receive the call.

[May 30, 2019] Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya [RGPV] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya [RGPV] Phone