Rana Motors Customer Care Contacts

Last updated Nov 5, 2022

File a complaint to Rana Motors

Having problems with Rana Motors?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Rana Motors customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Rana Motors Website

Rana Motors Company Representatives

Rana Motors Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Rana Motors Overview

Latest complaint Mother's house has been filed on 05/11/2022. Latest Resolved Worst experience ever, whole staff was running a Con was resolved Jun 11, 2022. Rana Motors ranks as the #11 most complained about among Car Service Centers.

Additional Rana Motors contact information

Safdarjung Sales +91 11 2671 2222 Finance +91 11 2671 2222 Tis Hazari Sales +91 11 4716 6666 Used Cars +91 11 4176 6666 Iffco Chowk Sales +91 12 4426 0000 Okhla Industrial Area Service +91 11 4170 7777 Parts +91 11 4170 7777 Wazirpur Service +91 11 4247 4444 Insurance +91 11 4247 4444 Parts +91 11 4247 4444 Bodyshop +91 11 4247 4444 Jain Mandir Service +91 12 4220 5444 Parts +91 12 4220 5444 Used Cars +91 12 4220 5444 B-6/6 Okhla IND Area Bodyshop +91 11 4087 7777 Dividing Road Bodyshop +91 12 4234 0140, +91 12 4234 0141, +91 12 4234 0142 Prashant Vihar Sales +91 11 4827 7777, Mob: +91 98 7370 7031
Hide additional information

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Rana Motors. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Rana Motors reviews & complaints(75)

Rana Motors — Mother's house

My I'd me heck use Kiya tha ek bar phir suspend account ho gya he please mera account reqvery kardo
Mera UID [protected]
I'd name༒「 राणा⓿⓿❷M
Mera Facebook number [protected]
I hope me I'd un suspend kardo ge plz
Me bahut pareshan hu
My suspend date 2november 2022
Please mera account reqver kar do ge...

Rana Motors — Irresponsible and poor service

I sent my car for service and insurance claim as well. They did car service and fixed claim work. When I received the car car was not fixed properly for respective claim and also kept many body parts of car kept open. When I compaint about it they again ask to sent back again after 3-4 days they told me your request has been full filled and all things are fixed now and sent my car back. After receiving i found that they have not touched single...

Rana Motors — Careless service/body shop and lose service

I gave my car service and bodyshop 2 weeks ago. There were two claims.After service car sent for bodyshop. Body shop took too much time for second claim body scrach n paint and finally car delivered at late evening so that I can not observe the poor work done. After body shop car was not cleaned neither from outside nor from inside. One of body part cover found kept open without fixing. Two car door had some damage and claimed for same. Rana...