Rana Motors Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jul 27, 2022

File a complaint to Rana Motors

Having problems with Rana Motors?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Rana Motors customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Rana Motors

New Delhi District
Delhi

Rana Motors Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Rana Motors reviews & complaints(74)

I sent my car for service and insurance claim as well. They did car service and fixed claim work. When I received the car car was not fixed properly for respective claim and also kept many body parts of car kept open. When I compaint about it they again ask to sent back again after 3-4 days they told me your request has been full filled and all things are fixed now and sent my car back. After receiving i found that they have not touched single piece of my car and sent it back as its. When i asked the concern person I have been told thay they will come and check it even i shown each and everything to car delivery boy and sent pics to executive who was looking this matter but no one is bother to take any pain regarding this issue.

Ashutosh
Rana Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I gave my car service and bodyshop 2 weeks ago. There were two claims.After service car sent for bodyshop. Body shop took too much time for second claim body scrach n paint and finally car delivered at late evening so that I can not observe the poor work done. After body shop car was not cleaned neither from outside nor from inside. One of body part cover found kept open without fixing. Two car door had some damage and claimed for same. Rana...

Rana Motors — Worst experience ever, whole staff was running a Con

I was a victim of brutal and well strategised Con. Recently I got a call from Rohan motors Gurgaon Wazirabad, the service team or sales team lady called me and offered me to go for my car service, we agreed upon the Sun of 4K to 4.5k depending on additional charges.
    Later on when my car was sent for service to their service centre, one of the advisor who’s name I am not disclosing here called me and said the amount will go higher...

We have purchased 2 maruti suzuki dzire cars on 26 dec 2021 . The two persons who have served us are ramesh and prashant gulati they have told us that you will get full services but we didn't get any service after . The mam who is sitting in accesories department have told us that our doorwisor and power window will be provided till first service but she is also not respoding . The whole branch ks fraud and they have cheated on us we are fed up by complaining regular but no response from their side .
    Rana Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I have received very pathetic service by Harmeet Singh ([protected]) Insurance who takes care of Insurance cases. My car (DL3CCK 9237) got hit by a truck and got front and rear damaged on 01/10/2021 . They called me after one month asking me to pick my car up. Everything was fine until I noticed that AC did not work. I asked them to check the AC as it is not working. Harmeet Singh told me that he forgot to include AC damage in Insurance...

My car DL12CMbreeza purchased by rana moters, total free and paid services done through the okhla service Station. I last service done in last week of sep 21. Todau due to pollution and check he noticed three bolts of not fixed. I very upsetting. Me and my family use this car, very dangerous us.
      Rana Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

DL12CM5504 last service mein filter main VoltsNahin Lagaye Jo Aaj pollution check ke dauran mechanic Ne Dekhe Ja bahut hi laparvahi wali baat hai isase koi bhi Khatra badh sakta tha. Vishwas Nahin ho raha hai is Se To Lagta hai ki vah aur bhi Bahut Si laparwahi service Mein Karte Honge....
        On 05.09.2021, I gave my vehicle wagonR DL 9CW 4333 for servicing as well as for the stoppage of water leakage from the front glass panel. The front glass was changed two tears back at the same service centre in 2019, then how the leakage was coming.
        They took 18 days to cater the work and handed over the vehicle on 23.09.2021. I observed the following points that has to be addressed at your end.
        1. No proper cleaning of the vehicle and mats.
        2. broken fuel cover panel and no intimation to me.
        3. Nut, bolts were not fitted in front (engine)side.

Mobile no- [protected]
        Rana Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Sir same here, what action they have taken, wait

I had gone to Rana Motors Jahangirpuri for service. There is a man named Devender Sharma. Treated me very unfairly and at all they don't have the guts to speak and talked to me in a very rude manner and I felt very bad. I didn't feel well.

I request from Rana Motors that Devender Sharma will be taught a little politeness. How to talk to a customer. I want that strictest action should be taken against that man.
          br...
          We serviced our Dzire car from its Workshop at Jahangirpuri last month on[protected]. They charged for Air filter in the invoice, but it is faulty. We complaint for the same to there workshop but still not get any positive reply or call from there side....

From: charu biswas
          Sent: Saturday, July 10, 2021 12:14 PM
          To: [protected]@hotmail.com
          Subject: DL3CBR8159 - car sold in rana motors

To whomsoever it may concern,

A strange situation happened on ____when two gentlemen landed in my house claiming that the Hyundai I10 Car No. DL 3C BR 8159 that I sold to Rana Motors, Kailash Colony in June 2018, still has RC on my name and these gentlemen wanted me to sign FORM 26 again.

I request you to check, if this is authentic and why my name has not yet been removed from the RC.

Also, without my notice, my personal details were shared with gentlemen I don't know and therefore now am concerned about my safety.

Kindly look into the matter at the earliest and ensure the transfer happens duly.

Charu

To whomsoever it may concern,

A strange situation happened day before yesterday when two gentlemen landed in my house claiming that the Hyundai I10 Car No. DL 3C BR 8159 that I sold to Rana Motors, Kailash Colony in June 2018, still has RC on my name and these gentlemen wanted me to sign FORM 26 again.

I request you to check, if this is authentic and why my name has not yet been removed from the RC, even after 4 years.

Kindly look into the matter at the earliest and ensure the transfer happens duly, without any trouble to me.

Charu Biswas
            Rana Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I purchased this car by exchanging my XUV 500, however they have an excess of 81000/- post the exchange and finance, I have been following up for the refund entire week but getting one excuse or the other in handing over the balance payment. Extremely horrible service experienced. Initially when I went to the showroom to buy the vehicle no one was interested in providing details or to sell the car, on escalating the issue to the GM of...

I had bought a new Swift car from Rana Motor on[protected] whose documents have not been deposited in the RTO office, Narnaul yet, Rana Motors has given an example of its poor condition by submitting the documents of the car.
              I bought new swift car from rana motors sector 29 gurugram on date[protected]

Dear Team,
                this is to bring your notice that, car was given at your Gurgaon body shop for repair on May 24, 2021. during this COVID19 time i was requested you agent Mr. Jitender. Please help and do work on priority basis because i need to go office on daily basis and without car its was night mare for me.
                after inspection he said it will take 2 and half month for repair, was shocked to hear this from him, then i was asked him...
                Hello Sir,
                Greetings!
                we are existing member of Maruti Suzuki family, Recently we purchased Eeco Cargo commercial (A/C, CNG) from your Gurgaon branch sec 17-18,
                This is to inform you that all payment was made online,
                Received Delivery of Eeco Cargo DEFECTIVE PIECE.
                *Car is getting too heat,
                * RPM is very high,
                * Door is not getting close.

We do believe you will support Maruti...

I booked Celerio on 17th Dec. The showroom personnel kept on telling me the you will ge the car very soon, failing to tell me the production has been stopped by maruti. They knew it beforehand and even after visiting the showroom twice after 17th, they failed to inform about the same and kept me in the dark. The showroom employees failed miserably to pacify the situation or provide a resolution. It was a bitter experience which was totally unexpected of the name value of Rana Motors.
                Rana Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rana Motors — unprofessional & uneducated staff in sales team team of rana motors maruti suzuki showroom sec -29, gurgaon branch

The stupid # named sunny verma one of the sales executive has no knowledge on how to treat the customer and behave with the customer. Forget about to greet the customer or customer delight from his end. I really wonder, how has been a part of such a big retail sector or an organization. Being a customer we buy high value & expensive product & we have a every right to ask questions & get their answers in a proper & well mannered...
                  I had sold my car in the name of parveen kataria car no. Hr26ar7346 in exchange offer to rana motors on 19th january 2017 and simultaneously rana motors sold my car to someone else but issue is that the car which was sold to rana motor is still running in my name and they have not transferred the ownership yet to person to whom it was sold on 19th january 2017. And for almost 3 years i have been following up with the associate of rana motors...
                  I purchased a alto car (Hr26bb6884) from rana motors gurgaon, during time of selling they have confirmed that car cng was on papers and they showed me a photostat of car rc in which cng was mentioned seperately, but when i purchased car in original rc cng was not updated for this i complained to rana motors immediately but they told me that it is by mistake and they will get it corrected sp first i can transfer rc on my name. But now when...