RCM Business / Fashion Suitings — selling expired products

I'm the member of RCM. Last month that is, on February 23rd, 2020, I purchased tea powder (Jiyo popular tea, 500g) from a RCM PUC dealer. The expiry date on that packet was December, 2019. But be sold me this in Febuary, 2020. I didn't notice this while buying the product. This month in March when I went to buy more products from him, I checked the expiry dates. Then, I noticed that he was giving me many products that were already been expired. And on some of the products the manufacturing date was erased. When I ashed him what the manufacturing date was, he casually says it doesn't matter and it's still good. My first thoughts were he sold the expired products by mistake. But as I observed today that there were more expired products with him and some of the products manufacturing dates were erased, then I confirmed that what he is doing is on purpose. I have noticed that he has even many expired products with him still and he is still selling them to many members from the nearby villages. I request you to enquire about this matter and cancel his dealership at the earliest.

Theophilus
Mob: [protected]
ID: 33393055
Bill no. 1196

selling expired products
selling expired products

[Mar 19, 2020] RCM Business / Fashion Suitings customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

RCM Business / Fashion Suitings Phone