Regal Destinations Management Service Pvt Ltd — fraud travel agency

Raghuvanshi mills, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 Bhavesh Bokadia on Feb 22, 2019
We filled a coupon at metro inox, thy referred us to this travel agency. By giving us exciting offers they convinced us to become the member and since d day we paid the lumpsum amount, they have been disappeared. Poor customer service n not a single facility as promised. We did also sign a contract n we were just fooled. D customer care is least bothered to give us services as promised. Dey only keep us waiting for on n on. N d main branch head has just disappeared. He neither speaks to us nor attend ur calls n always gives lame excuses to avoid us.. Plz help us..

Comments

Mr.Arman Shaikh, if you claim your company is not a fraud, provide me your phone number or mobile number so that I can speak to you directly. Your landline number provided on your website doesn't work. Nobody picks the phone even after calling for hours, days and weeks. Let us talk directly. Maintain transparency and I don't see any reason why people will complain.
Hi, can you please share your contact details on [email protected]

We have faced the same issue.
Sunita_3's reply, Mar 30, 2019
Priyank, we can initiate to save others.
Yes this is a FRAUD company, me and my wife were also given a lucky draw coupon at central plaza girgaon

the modus operandi of this scam is that they tell us to fill a form or coupon and then say you are the first 100 lucky winner where you will get 12 movie passes 1 imagica pass salo voucher free dinner set etc

you just need to come to our office and collect it, when you inquire more they say that they are a travel company and this is a promo offer you dont have to pay them anything just need your 30 mins time

people get convinced same way we went but after seating there and listening to their schemes and more offer blah blah blah for 1 hr i understood that this is a scam and immediately told that i am not interested

they will try to convince you offer you more things like free spa travel party events dinner etc etc

we said NO and walked out immediately their behavior changed

they offered us fake coupons tickets passes which never got activated in spite of mailing them or calling them

hotels the prices they are showing on their websiteare inflated you can easily get the same hotel at 50% less amount

so please do some research online and then go

there is no free lunch in this world

and remember all that glitters is not gold

if you are cheated and your money is stuck in that fake membership

get together and go to consumer court and file a complain

i have attached their fake coupons and voucher images that they use to lure potential customer

I have also been cheated by this company with very poor service.
While they have honoured the flight tickets, one night 5 star stay and some movie tickets, they have been very complacent for my hotel bookings.
I have to literally beg and plead to them for all my bookings.

I would certainly be interested in filing a consumer court complaint. You can mail me on [email protected] with your contact details.
Sunita_3's reply, Mar 30, 2019
Hi Manan I am also interested to filling consumer court complaint.

Comment marked as Resolved

Regal Destination has successfully completed my Turkey bookings. My wife and I are satsfied
I have also face same problem and fraud. And wish save others. We will with the help of consumer forum or other government agencies can stop them to do so and will get our money and compensation.
Regal destinations,
Dear all
First thing the above all things are invalid.
If you people are geninue as you say so kindly go to the consumer complaints forum.
For your information this is a private website. 70 % people says this website as fraud.We had requested them to remove this complaints as this is fake with all the documents and conversations which was been done with the client Bhavesh Bokadiya. My client has not paid the 100% amount for the membership also not the 50% amount of the membership and how can he ask for the services. But they are not replying to our mails and there is no other way to contact them.
If at all you people are genuine so don’t put any review on this fake websites where there is no justice. Go to (http://nationalconsumerhelpline.in/complaintfile.aspx ) for any complaints.
As we are into service industry we admit for any delay but it is not fraud travel agency.
Don’t try to spoil our name it’s is a humbel request.
Arman shaikh.
Director
Ashagarwal87's reply, Apr 30, 2019
If that is so, can you please share contact details of your customer service for the convenience of your customers. I and my wife have tried and failed each time to get any response from your executives. I am not saying that you are a fraud.. I am only asking for your help as a customer.
Regal destinations,
Dear all
First thing the above all things are invalid.
Don’t try to spoil our name it’s is a humbel request.
Arman shaikh.
Director
Sunit Madhani's reply, Jun 10, 2019
Facing same problems of not getting all the facilities promised by ur team ar the time of booking...it is really a fraud company I hve made full membership payment n everytime we call customer care n getting no response all fake promises
My issue has been resolved by Imran. He has booked my hotel tickets as requested. My wife and I are satisfied with the service for now. Have also spoken to Imran about being more responsive to customer queries and bookings. He seems to have genuine operational issues and has promised to streamline his services in the coming months. Hope your complaints are also resolved by Imran as soon as possible.
Fraud Company
I too have been duped by Regal Destinations.
Same modus operandi and same promises of a week’s 5 star hotel stay every year for a fee of Rs 1 lakh.
Have been trying to book a hotel stay for the past month. At first I got a reply saying they would answer shortly.
Now only a recording answers all phone numbers given and neither Imran or Sanskruti answer their cell phones.
Seems to be a complete fraud company.
F.Indorewalla
they have fake website; fake office and even fake executives

once you enter the office u will come to know that its a make shift operation

they just want to con as many people as they can ; collect money and then close the operations and runaway

i don't understand how can educated people like you fall for such scams and pay 50000+ rs ?

by listening to their offers you can make out that its just not possible

now there is no chance to recover it, unless you people get together, file a consumer complain or better if the amount is big you can file a case with police when there are more people then they will take it seriously

one they start receiving notice they might return your money or at least they will stop this scam of duping more people

one good thing is that he has started replying, may be he is scared when people are thinking about complaining

best thing is to spread this online in each forum and social media so that more people don't get scammed and lose their money
Dear Folks,
We can easily make out that Regal Destinations is a startup organization and like every startup it is also sailing in high tides.
The challenge here is for Director's Arman and Deepak how they navigate Regal Destinations and scale up. This would certainly demonstrate their Leadership, Business Ethics, Value system and most importantly Entrepreneurship in coming days.
Arman, I am really impressed that you have come forward and taken the ownership of improper service delivery because that is what a true entrepreneur does when an organization is committed. Hats off to your resistance when Regal Destinations has been quoted as a "Fraud Organization". It must have hurt you and your ethics but without critics and feedbacks you have less chances of success. You have already proven yourself half the way.

Best of Luck,
Prakash Pandey
Fraud company.
As Bhavesh has stated, this is exactly how they work.
They would take your money and never reply to your calls and messages.
I have mailed many times in this month (in May month) but no response recieved.
How we believe to such type of startup atleast they must be avoid such type of fraudulent activities.
Fraud Company!
They had provided us gift vouchers for movie tickets, aqua imagica couple passes and salon services in March, 2019. We had already mailed many times regarding booking movie tickets but no replies. Calls are not answered. Waste of time to go at their office at Ginger House, Lower Parel. I wonder why Metro INOX, Marine Lines (theatre) entertains / allows such kind of fraud companies to rome inside their premises and fool public coming their. I think Metro INOX is also involved in this fraud. I will be exploring legal options to take action against Regal destinations and Metro Inox Marine Lines as well.
Chutiya banevali company hai bolti hai lucky draw laga hai fasati hai company hum log bach gaye is company ne kitne logo ko fasaya hoga aise company ke khilaf police complaint karni chaiye plz sab log Facebook Twitter ya social media jitne site hai udar bata te hai bahut log bache ge ye company se fasne se
Me khud ye company ke bare me Facebook pe dalne vala hu aisa lucky draw aisa kuch nahi rahata ye log fasate hai plz police complaint kijeye

Regal Destinations Management Service Pvt Ltd - fraud travel agency