Reliance Industries Customer Care Contacts

1.3
Last updated Sep 10, 2022

File a complaint to Reliance Industries

Having problems with Reliance Industries?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Reliance Industries customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Reliance Industries

Toll free
1800 102 7382

View more phone numbers

Reliance Industries Overview

Latest complaint Misbehaved by billing girl has been filed on 10/09/2022. Latest Resolved Relieving letter not issued was resolved Jun 30, 2022. Reliance Industries ranks as the #4 most complained about among Stock Market.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Reliance Industries. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Reliance Industries reviews & complaints(588)

Reliance Industries — Misbehaved by billing girl

Madam/Sir,

I am a customer of your valued company. Today I went to Reliance Store, Beltola, Guwahati for shopping of my daily needs. At the time of billing one of your billing person whose Name as per her ID card is Mompia Tamuli (QS2296964) behaved me very badly. I have chosen a rice product to purchase where price was mentioned as Rs. 400.00 but at the time of billing it shows Rs. 469.00 that's why that billing girl told...

Reliance Industries — Reconnect PowerBank 10000mAh not working

I purchased this reconnect power bank 10000mAh from around 6 months ago, from last 1 month it was not charging my phone for 1 time 100% and now its also looks like broken as its upper cover is dislocated. I have its box and warranty card need to claim warranty. as the power bank is not working. it shows its charging but the internal battery is changed it size I last 1 month....

Reliance Industries — Dont fall victim

This company called Reliance are scam they people scammed me few months ago I have not option than to report to Mohammed sajid 12 54 @ gmail .com he was so good and I gave him the necessary information he needed after few weeks I got my money back ....