Reliance Industries Complaints & Reviews

1.3
Last updated Dec 6, 2022

File a complaint to Reliance Industries

Having problems with Reliance Industries?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Reliance Industries customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Reliance Industries

Reliance Industries Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 102 7382

View more phone numbers

Reliance Industries reviews & complaints(592)

I've been taking follow ups for more than 2 months now for my PF withdrawal with HR (Sarvottam Kanojia) and PF team but no one is answering or helping. kindly help.
Name: Shivaji Lore
EMP Code before leaving: P50054339
UAN Number:[protected]
Last date of work: 19 Aug 2022
Reliance Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had contacted K-FinTech to obtain the bonus shares which was not sent to me by postal service. When I contact them they asked me to send the following:
    1. Original nomination form with attested PAN Card
    2. Cancelled cheque
    3. KYC form (ISR-1)

I sent the following to them by speed post
    Consignment No. EM[protected]IN
    Sent on 1-Jun-2022
    Received by Kfintech on 9-Jun-2022

I have been writing to them and each time they send me the automated reply saying that KYC documents have not been submitted. Six months and still no reply
    Very bad service by K-Fintech. Please let me know how I can get the bonus shares which were not sent to me.

Iepf-5 fill up on 19/03/2020 with my srn no r35821313.
      Still not credited shares or unclaimed dividend.

I have registered Reliance sales executives (ASM / CSO / SE) scamming to the area distributors as given below issues:
        * Since August 2022 till not received Distributor Agreements from RIL
        * Not providing proper documents from RIL
        * Without Distributor knowledge Change Commission ratio
        * Distributor has changed without proper documents
        * Involving purchasing item (Snactac, Expelz, scrabz, Homeone, One home,...

Hi this is yoga given my child bity certificate via world attestation service run Reliance in dubai . Certificate not delivered in 12 working days but worst part is Deepa who spoke to me was so rude, and the manager spoke latter vwry bad not ready to listen abd blame it on me . Its completely unacceptable service, even Deepa told i can go complain to dubai sheik

Madam/Sir,

I am a customer of your valued company. Today I went to Reliance Store, Beltola, Guwahati for shopping of my daily needs. At the time of billing one of your billing person whose Name as per her ID card is Mompia Tamuli (QS2296964) behaved me very badly. I have chosen a rice product to purchase where price was mentioned as Rs. 400.00 but at the time of billing it shows Rs. 469.00 that's why that billing girl told...

This company called Reliance are scam they people scammed me few months ago I have not option than to report to Mohammed sajid 12 54 @ gmail .com he was so good and I gave him the necessary information he needed after few weeks I got my money back .

Reliance industries are rippers and don’t trust them with your funds because I was a victim and I was scammed of 3lakhs three months ago. My friend referred me to tra derstechrec overy.com who took my case and they where friendly I gave them all the information they needed within a two weeks I got my funds back from reliance industries
            Visit Expertfundsrecovery. Org for help in getting your lost funds back

Reliance Industries — Kfintech harassment
              I have filed my IEPF Claim SRN Generated is T94696580

After filling IEPF Claim I have send All my Documents Related to IEPF Claim to Kfintech through registered courier

They have not filled my Verification Report till date and nor they are replying me on my email and nor they are telling me status of my Documents. Kindly look into the matter and do the needful at the earliest.

I have total 160 shares . my 80 shares ahs been transfferd to IEPF. I filled IEPF 5 Form 8 month ago and submiited docs but till now I have not received any responces from IEPF AND RELIANCE. I am waiting since 6 months.
                my SRN No:- T94696580

I m holding 200 shares of RAYMOND SYNTHETICS Bearing certificate number 325310 folio no.226629 shares with distinctive nos from 32530271 to 32530370 and another certificate no.219773 RS no.226629 with distv nos. shares. Pl let me know the status n how to get Reliance industries shares since lastly they r the one taken over. RAYMOND SYNTHETICS taken over by Recron SYNTHETICS then Recron taken over by IPCL n then IPCL taken over by Reliance industries. I m holding RAYMOND SYNTHETICS issued in 1990 physical shares pl adv me to get Reliance industries shares. With regards.
                  My email ID is [protected]@gmail. Com.

I have filed my IEPF Claim on 09/07/2022 and SRN Generated is F14653562

After filling IEPF Claim I have send All my Documents Related to IEPF Claim on 11/07/2022 to Kfintech through registered courier

On 21/07/2022 I received email from kfintech for Acknowledgment of Documents Received for IEPF Claim

From 27/07/2022 to 04/08/2022 I am continuously sending them Email Regarding Verification Report status but no response from Nodal officer Appointed by the Reliance and Kfintech.

Hi my name is Sanjeev Singh A50038689 and I have submitted my form 19 regards pf withdrawal, but after continues chasing by mail no updates by the Mumbai office. Please help to get it solved asap.

Sanjeev...
                      I had lost my original physical share certificate of RIL, so I wanted duplicate share certificate, so to know the procedure I had been trying to contact the R&t agent of RIL, kfintech, but they not responding on call and on email . What should I do...

Reliance Industries — Relieving letter not issued

Hi Sir,
                      My name is Prince Vandrick, ex-employee of Reliance Retail (EC#50064451, cluster - Kochi, joining date - 30 Dec 2019). My last date with Reliance was on 31st Dec 2021. I have received my F&F settlement amount but relieving letter was not issued. When I checked with HR Mr.Soy Sebastian, he has asked me to pay a remittance amount for issuing my relieving letter considering I was only served my notice period for 1 month out of...

Dear sir, i send to you form no. ISR-1, and form no- SH-13, BY india post - no-ER[protected]IN dated- 21.04.2022, and delivered your office dated- 07.05.2022, my folio no.[protected]. and securities no.of-36--. and certifcate no[protected], but till now our share have not received in my demat account no- [protected]. so you are requested to kindly transfer to my demat account soon. thanks. your faithfully -- purushottam jaju

Folio number[protected] sl no 0037586Z
                        I have received a statement of bonus equity shares where in 40 equuity shares were allotted against my holding of 40 shares. But iam unable to view my bonus shares. Only the original shares are visible....

This is Nagabhushan Raj Urs D.V I was working previously at Reliance Living Format as store manager Emp ID[protected] & I have resigned and received my F&F dues on 20/09/2011

But I have not applied for PF

Even I have sent application as per ther format last month May 11 2022

I am not getting any confiation even they are not responding to mail and call

To,
                          The HR Manager
                          Relaince retail

Date: 02/06/2022

From, Dakshinpuri Dr Ambedkar Nagar south Delhi
                          Name ;- Nisha
                          Post ;- cashier
                          Employee id ;[protected]

Subject: Complaint about inappropriate behaviour of manager

Respected Sir/Madam,

With due respect, I am Nisha and I am an employee of your company At cashier having employee...
                          Dear sir i am continuously try to contact with reliance industries through registerd letter, through mails, and trying to contact through their toll free numbers and other numbers providing by them on their website, but no number ever respond from months.
                          Please provide me solution of my problem.
                          Even i complain on sebi site, but still nothing happend....