Reliance Industries

Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Reliance Industries Complaints & Reviews

Hello sir
My sel[censored]day joshi here.my father bought a share of reliance industries ltd. We have old share certificates.

Last week I applied for demat but the share certificates are too old so we have to convert new share certificates. Can you provide a process for what documents are required for converting new certificates.

please contact me on
[protected]@gmail.com
Sep 24, 2021

Reliance Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Date of hack - 11 Sept-2020 ( order placed)
    Client Number- [protected]
    Description: My ajio account had been...
    Hello Team,
    Dear sir I am share holder of reliance industry Ltd folio no[protected], Pan number Aaipt4768j. I sent...

My dad had bought 36 reliance shares in 1994, he opened demat account and transferred shares to online account in 2017. He got bonus shares only once. And but reliance has given bonous shares 3 times. How we can get our bonous shares.
    Sep 13, 2021

Sir, please provide me the information about the number of warrant equity shares allotted to me against 200 Tocds + 200 shares+400 tradable warrants of Reliance Petroleum, payments completely done at that time.
      Sep 10, 2021

I, Asha Prasad, PAN No. AJHPP8243L, had dematerialised my 90 shares (Folio No.[protected], Certificate...

I am Sunil Joshi previously working with RIL from 2014 to 2017. I had previously applied online for PF transfer from RIL to Suzlon. However status is showing settle to Suzlon but amount credited is zero. I had discussion this with PF officer who said that only EPS has been transferred.

I am following up with RCITPL PF team since long but still with no response. Since I am not in employment from Oct 2020, I wanted to withdraw my PF amount.

Employee ID: 10046549
        UAN no:[protected]
        Tracking ID :[protected]

Please feel free to contact me on my mobile no : [protected] if required.
        Sep 02, 2021

I have lost share certificate orginal copy
          need duplicate copy

Sep 02, 2021

Dear Concern,

Reference of your complaint, reach to KFIN Tech ( RTA of Reliance ), they will let you know the process
          of the same.

ICF

Employee name :Ritu Dhyani
            Employee number:10003856
            PF account :MH/15436-A/10003856
            I wish to transfer my Reliance PF with UAN but it is showing some error.
            I have visited many a times but all went in vain.
            Now I want to withdraw it. pls suggest the procedure.
            kindly let me know the total PF amount also.
            thanks
            for further communication: dhasmana.[protected]@gmail.com
            Aug 27, 2021

Shares Purchased in around 2008 (14 shares). Bonus shares announce in 2009 and 2017 but not received to me. My Folio number/DP ID is [protected] with Ashika Stock Broking Limited.
              Aug 24, 2021

Dear sir
                SUB : BITTER EXPERIENCE ON PURCHASE OF INDIA’S BEST AC
                PANASONIC AC MODEL XU18XKYF

I....

I request you to kindly look into the matter and help regarding Reliance Industries LTD, INE002A01018

13/5/15 Shares Purchased 28nos
                7/9/2017 Bonus announce 1:1, bonus shares 28 numbers announced but Not Credited To My under mentioned D mat account, whereas dividends announced after that being credited as per 56nos shares, as detail given below.

27/6/18 Dividend paid @ 56x6

Pan No. ACXPS6903K
                Account with HDFC Sec, NSDL
                DP ID -IN301549
                DP A/C No.52797747

Please find attached copy of equity transaction detail of Reliance industries in my DMat account.
                Looking for ward to early swift action,

Deep Pal Singh

[protected]@yahoo.com
                Aug 17, 2021

My father has 100 units of Reliance Polyethylene Debenture certificates since 1993
                  We have raised a written request with karvy financials (SPOC listed as Investor Relations on Reliance Industries website), however haven't heard back yet. Would much appreciate if someone can review and revert to the request in the email

Sucheta Mishra
                  Aug 09, 2021

Reliance petrol pump chalala-365630
                    Complain regarding code of conduct for petrol pum manager
                    Even before addressing us about E-TRANSACTION situation he filled the gas in the car and started arguing that his E-services issue and started speaking rudely to the behaviour that force was necessary and his tone was very unpleasant .After arguing with him for brief moment we procured hard cash somehow and gave him still his nature was aggressive even though he was landed with cash and was actually in fault

Kindly see to this issue
                    Car no-DD02G6008
                    Aug 07, 2021

I have received 40 bonus shares which are not yet credited in my demat account my share certificate no[protected]
                      Aug 05, 2021

Master Folio 65775565
                        Certificate NO 00289844
                        Number of Shares : 100
                        Distinctive Nos:[protected] to[protected]

I didn't receive the fresh equity certificate if RIL post merger
                        Jul 29, 2021

Tihs is being written as a request to check for non-receipt of shares certificate for the bonus issued in 2017 issued against Reg Folio No.[protected].
                          Jul 26, 2021

Dear Sir / Madam,
                            Due to unavoidable circumstance I had forgotten to pay 1st Call payment of Reliance Right issue....

I am debenture holder of Reliance polypropylene Ltd.100 shares with certificate number 00253527 and master folio number 74118224 in 1994. My distinctive no.[protected] to 02535700 .After the company merger I have not received the share value invested in the company. How can I surrender the certificates?.Please reply as soon as possible.
                            Jul 24, 2021

Recently I purchased a lenovo laptop from your online platform vide order # RDF14817351, and it was delivered to me on 21st...