Reliance Industries

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Reliance Industries related photos (88)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Reliance Industries Photos

Reliance Industries Complaints & Reviews

I'm Lt Col (Retd) Phool Chand from Jaipur, Rajasthan.
I purchased a new Jio phone mobile for Rs 2124/- on 13/04/2021 from Reliance DX mini store located at Jharkhand apartment, Khatipura Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
After 3 days o[censored]sing the phone, I started experiencing problems in the Jio phone handset such as hanging while operating, it gets switched off again and again and the phone is not charging only.I reported the matter repeatedly in the Reliance DX mini store to the store keepers there who sold me the Jio phone but to no avail. Hence, as a last resort, I'm compelled to file this complaint against the defective service provided to me.
Kindly look into the matter and resolve it as soon as possible as I'm a Senior Citizen with 84 Years of age and I cannot even use the mobile phone because of the technical problems in the Jio phone handset.
Thank you and hoping for a quick action.
May 02, 2021

Reliance Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I hate to say this but while Reliance Fresh and Reliance Smart departmental stores offer vegetables at a very competitive...

I purchased worth of rs 1500 to get [protected]@9 as per the offer given by reliance but later at the billing counter the same was denied the counter person and later the manager came and claimed that the same offer is not available on purchase of single product. Although the same was not written anywere.
    Apr 16, 2021

I wrote so many mails to Reliance industries and Registrar of companies, Mumbai in this regard but nothing happened till today.
      Reliance industries is neither updating my present address in its record book nor updating my bank account and demate account to transfer devidends amount.
      I already supplied my share certificate, bank details, phone number ( [protected], still not updated by the company in its record), mail Id ( as I use to get annual report on my mail id regularly)
      Even Registrar of companies, Mumbai has not done anything in my matter .
      Want to know what to do d
      Apr 12, 2021

Dear sir

I received your dividend warrant no. 305750 of HDFC Bank dated 07/08/2020 for Rs. 301 very late and...
        Sir, I Madhvi Trivedi ( PAN -ADQPT1229B ), joint shareholder ( Asha Dubey )of 144 shares of RELIANCE INDUSTRIES LTD., FOLIO...

Mr. Rakesh patel had selected and confirmed my site for jio mart, but he wanted broker in between then only he would final the site and wanted me to pay 2 months rent to the broker. And when i denied that i would like to give my property directly to reliance, he was so furious that he started threatening me that i would black list your property from reliance.
        Mar 19, 2021

Company : Reliance Industries Limited
          No.of Shares certificate misplaced : 20
          Folio no.:[protected]
          Sl No.: 00387826 EN67292426_71N
          Share certificate number:[protected]
          Distinctive Numbers : [protected] to [protected]
          Name: YEDDU ANJAMMA

Query: Physical share certificate containing 20 share was misplaced.
          Please guide us to get duplicate share certificate.
          Mar 18, 2021

Mobile no.[protected] was recharged of value rs.599 on 21/02/2021 through credit card ending numbers are 9647.Neither mobile recharged nor money refunded.Please refund money.
            Feb 21, 2021

Rs.599 of reliance jio mobile no. [protected] was recharged .Payment was done through credit card ending 9647.It is not showing in balance, while money deducted.Please refund money.
              Feb 21, 2021

I am share holder of Reliance polyethylene limited(RPEL). RPEL company name has been changed reliance industries limited. I have 100 shares with certificate number 00074575 and master folio number 67553713. After the company merger I have not received the share value invested in the company. please issue the new share certificate in the name of reliance industries limited.
                convey the procedure.
                Feb 13, 2021

We have to send request for non-receipt of Bonus shares of RIL.
                  Whom to write ? please provide complete address.
                  Jan 19, 2021

Please provide address for Bank Account & PAN updation. We have RIL Shares in various Folios
                    Jan 19, 2021

Point balance on my Reliance One (Physical Card) No. [protected] is INR 500.98. I have lost this card and request you to transfer the credit balance to my Mobile No. [protected].
                      Jan 08, 2021

I am holding 680 (Six hundred eighty) nos. of equity shares of Reliance Industries but the dividend for this year I have not yet received. Therefore action may be taken in this regard for deposit of my dividend amount to SB A/C as per the record at the earliest.
                        Surendra Nayak
                        RIL Folio No.55906386
                        Jan 04, 2021

My order from Jio Mart order number[protected]M placed on[protected] was missing products almost all of them. The delivery...

Pune Vehicles are Exempted from colleting Toll at Khedshivapur Toll Plaza, even though my Fast tag account was deducted by Rs 95 + rs 95 to and fro from Pune to Kolhapur journey on 18.nov 2020 at 9:21 am and on 22 Nov 20.
                          Please deposit the Money back in my account and stop looting.
                          Fastag toll collection
                          Fastag toll collection
                          Dec 01, 2020

I m employe of reliance fresh... I have resgin my job on 5/07/2020... I'm not able to apply my pf because in pf portel my DOE(date of exit ) is not updated.. kindly update my DOE... employe no[protected] & UAN no[protected]...DOE 5/07/2020
                            Nov 26, 2020

Hi, i have worked in Reliance Retail for 23 Months from 2015 to 2017, i am unable to find my PF amount details in EPFO App(UMANG), it is showing they are an exempted organization, Request your help in receiving my PF amount as i am in desperate need, i have lost my job and i need this money urgently to feed my family. Please help me.

My UAN Number :[protected]

Reliance Retail Employee id : 50018730

Establishment Number : MHBAN[protected]

My contact number : [protected]

Email id : [protected]@gmail.com

my bank account : ICICI bank[protected]

IFSC code : ICIC0002041.
                              Nov 25, 2020

I purchased online 11 no’s at the rate 205.60 on 1 st June. But not recd in my old or new Dmate account
                                My old DP ID IN303028
                                Old client ID 68661383
                                My new DPID IN304295
                                New client ID 50750263
                                I was holding 167 of RIL shares and offered 11 no’s as right but not opted but purchased on 1 st June and
                                Right issue