Reliance Led (Re-Connect) — 43" led tv not working - only audio no video

I have been calling toll free number and raising complaints about 43" led tv not working (Tv within warranty) - only audio no video but i am told that i will get a call but no one has called.. All tickets are closed without contacting me.. Sick and tired of this fraud.. Planning to go to consumer forum.
I did not expect this poor controls and service from this big company. Its is truly atrocious. Will send all the ticket # to both consumer forum & media

My registered no [protected] and tickets that i have
[protected] - closed without my concern
[protected] - not sure what is the status
[protected] complaint number
Did not get messages for the rest.. They don't even give complaint numbers or appellate authority number.
Updated by Sree Sesha Sai Aug 17, 2017 I have been calling toll free number and raising complaints about 43" LED TV not working (TV within Warranty) - only audio no video but I am told that I will get a call but no one has called ..all tickets are closed without contacting me.. Sick and tired of this fraud .. Planning to go to consumer Forum.
I did not expect this poor controls and service from This big company . Its is truly atrocious. Will send all the ticket # to both Consumer forum & Media

My registered no [protected] and tickets that I have
[protected] - Closed without my concern
[protected] - not Sure what is the status
[protected] Complaint Number
did not get messages for the rest .. they don't even give complaint numbers or Appellate authority number.

Comments

Very bad experience about the largest name ambani company. I was several times but no response from the company customers care. Never tell anyone to take reconnect items. Dheeraj Wadhwa [protected]
Same problem I am facing only audio no video
Nitesh Kumar Geete