[Resolved]  Reliance Money — complaint against reliance finance loan agents for fraud and took money

I Shri. Islam Hoque Choudhury applied online personal loan for Rs. 1, 50, 000/- as per instruction of the Reliance finance Agents bearing Mobile and whatsapp No. [protected] & [protected] both are Kolkata Reliance Finance Office. According their instruction I paid Rs. 2, 369/- as processing fee and I also Paid of Rs. 11, 140/- as transaction fee. there after they sought again Rs. 9, 999/- for NOC fee but I am unable to pay such large amount Now my mobile number blocked by them. They fraud to me. Hence, this complaint.

From:
Islam Hoque Choudhury
Vill- Garodubi, P.O. Rajabala, Dist- West Garo Hills, Meghalaya, Pin-794104
complaint against reliance finance loan agents for fraud and took money
Jul 9, 2021
Mob no. 8014881130
Jul 09, 2021

Reliance Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Money receipt
Updated by IHC
Money receipt for transaction fee

Money receipt for processing fee of Rs. 2, 369/-

Loan Approval Letter

Plz resolved my problem

Reliance Money
    Reliance Money Phone
    Reliance Money Address
    No 6 Reliance House, Opposite Sastri Bhavan, Haddows Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600034