Reliance Money Complaints & Reviews

1.9
Last updated Jan 17, 2023

File a complaint to Reliance Money

Having problems with Reliance Money?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Reliance Money customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Reliance Money

Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Reliance Money Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Reliance Money reviews & complaints(362)

I money lose so refundable thiss company, my paid amount 6499+22168 plz govt thiss complaint so any people not lose money. My money lose thiss fraud company staff id inside
Reliance Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I eligibility 600000, processing fee-6499, gst charge-22168 paid. Bt not my loan account credit. Fraud company. Thiss staff very fraud, so people thiss company carefull
    Reliance Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I applied for a loan on 14 dec.I got a call on 15 dec from RELIANCE FINANCE LIMITED they said your loan was approved But you need to pay processing fees of Rs 2500. After i paid they said you have to pay GST of Rs 8800 after that you will get your loan amount. I don't pay & i try to call them but no one is answering.This is a fraud company. They cheat us. Every one should complaint against this company & [protected] this number also. I made a police complain against this number.
      Reliance Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Initially they asked to pay processing fee of 3250 and forced to pay 8660 rs for health insurance. Later asked to pay 14780 rs for processing, then cheque bounce 7550 asking to pay then delay charges 8550 and finally they ask 10200 as transfer charges.
        Reliance Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Quikr website per resume dala tha vahan se call aaya tha to maine mujhe bola Gaya ki loan chahie vah to logon ka kam karao mujhe approval Diya Gaya Maine 6file lagai aur bolate hi nahin aath file lagao ya 10 file lagao number hai [protected]
          Dec 2, 2022
          Company sahi hai

Reliance Money — Two Wheeler Loan After clearance of loan not received NOC

I'M Surya prakash ranga. took a Hero splendor loan from your Service through Dealer Rajaram Dharnia, Jslmr Road bikaner. my loan no is RL2WBIK[protected] i paid emi since2018, I have cleared All emi installments. I enquired about the NOC certificate from the Rajaram dharnia, Jslmr Road, bikaner and they told to me contact custom care phone for the same matter. I did so but custom care people told that on 15th of July, 2021 you...

Reliance Finance Limited — Complaint against reliance finance limited for fraud me of rs 43550

Sir
            I have applied a loan of rs 10 lac online and filled the loan form on 14/10/2022 and on 15/10/2022 i received a call from reliance finance limited operator vide mobile number+[protected] and aked me to send ur bank details, aadhar card and pan .then i send d above details and share my adhar card, pan and bank details then the operator told me that we have checked ur cibil score and it was good so pay 2550 rs as processing fee..i...
            This is with reference to your e-mail dated 26th Jul'2022 regarding our Loan Account number RLPLVIJ[protected].

We would like to update you that your query has been forwarded to our respective department. Your concern will be addressed within 7 working days.

Thank you for choosing Reliance Commercial Finance Ltd.

We appreciate your business and look forward for the pleasure of serving you again.br...

I applied loan for 300000 but not get loan amount and they are taken 2100 processong fees 12240 insurance 10000 gst and 9291 1st eme

Reliance Money

Guys Be careful of this frauds, They are Cheating in the name of Personal Loan. RLPLBAN[protected]

I had taken a personal loan with Reliance money at Last EMI the Self Reliant portal was not working and I stay at my Village where there is no nearby reliance office to make payments also. I have been escalating this issue to them from a long time. But no one responded and they are adding Late Payment charges as per their wish my due amount was 3500/- Now they have added 3000/- as a late payment charges. I am asking this but they are not even responding properly. What ever we say they just say to visit the branch which is almost 150Kms from my place.

If its our fault we can agree, Its their own portal is not accepting payments and they put penalty on us is completely unfair.

Worst Service ever seen. Public must be aware for these kind of cheaters

#payments #reliancemoney #reliance
              Reliance Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

One person called me & said he were from reliance finance limited & providing loan on 5% yearly basis .
                27AncgsossK2Z6 - I received approval letter which is attached & I paid registration fee 1500 & then other person called me to clear loan & need to take insurance on loan to be done before loan transfer. INR 6999
                Jul 11, 2022
                Updated by Shivam Taur
                All msg received & payment receipt are attached

Dear All,

After lot of pain, frustration and financial losses in market due to negligence on the part of Mr Vikas and Sanjeev in last one or two months, I am now bound to write a letter after online complaints lodged numbering CAS[protected]K4J8B5 on website of reliancesmartmoney.com .

Mr Vikas and Sanjeev had failed to serve customers on timely basis as due to which I lost money due to non execution of orders...

As a date of 30th May my emi is delayed of financial issues and Nikhil Malhotra from relience money start bullying and abusing me for late emi and I payed my emi, he can take his words back ? I'm feeling heavy hearted and with wet eyes I'm writing this complaint

His contact number - +[protected]don't know that's his personal number of of campany)

Please take action as I'm a costomer I deserve bit of respect

Yours faithfully
                  Reliance Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

They offer me a loan of 200000.as unsecured loan.they send me approval leter and say to diposit 2729.when i ask that any hidden cost or after diposit I get the loan or more to give at the time of transfer.they say nothing to pay just transfer 2729.within 30min we transfer your amount.after diposit they say to wait 30mins.after 30 mins they said to diposit another 14200as GST. Otherwise loan amount will be hold.now they don't respond my massage.please help
                    Reliance Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I relived from the the company sep 2009. I want to know that my pf is withdraw or not. kindly do the needful for the further process

EMP ID 65977
                      PF NUMBER DL/36111/4539
                      NAME E SAVITHRI
                      Reliance Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In my CIBIL report. I found that there is an RELARC Education Loan with Account No:[protected]. It was opened in 2018, but I know for sure that i didn't apply for any Educational Loan. And didn't have a PAN card at that time.

It is effecting my CIBIL score.

Can you please help me with this problem?...

The frauder has taken processing free, insurance and GST charges for disbursing loan amount of 5 lac. Further he started asking to pay first EMI without providing loan amount into my account. Then I asked him to return all amount paid by me as part of processing charges. Now he told it has paid to company so he can not help to return that amount.
                        Reliance Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I apply for 2lac loan.. They asking prosee fee and remaining all i have paid 35000 .. Still not refund in my account pls refund my amount till now what I have paid...
                          We got offered for a loan 2lakhs . And been asked 2639 of processing amnt.then gst amnt of 13000 we paid till the. Still we didnt get our loan sanctioned
                          Then they asked for 20000 amnt of noc charges which we refused to pay
                          They stopped responding
                          Pls help us get our money back...

I got an SMS from reliance money on my mobile regarding the payment of my overdue EMI on the 14th dec 2021, I went through that link and made the payment through Paymino which was successful.
                          On 15th dec 2021, the EMI amount again got deducted from my account.
                          I complained about it on there customer care number, there representatives assured me resolution but no no action taken.
                          I wrote an Email to there concerned team and got an automated response but no action taken. Now it's more than 48 hour of the complaint but still no action has been taken.
                          Please help me getting back my money