Renault — Advance payment made but the work not done

I have gone for routine service of my car renault fluence e-4, mh02-cl-6284 at jogeshwari (East, mumbai service center on 4th january 2017 and i have received my serviced car on 5th january 2017. I have already placed ordered to change the right side mirror cap (White) for which i have paid them and mr. Mandar (Srvice center manager) assured me to replace it within 2-3 days but there is no response from him. Finally i have called up to mr. Mandar on 20th january 2017 and he spoke to me the cap is ready and come tomorrow i. E. 21st january 2017, to fix it, accordingly i have gone to the service center on 23rd january 2017 at around 3:00 pm but he started playing some mischief and he said that the parts is coming, and i waited till 6:30 pm but the work not done. Finally he said go home i will send the man to your home tomorrow morning by 11 o'clock.
Today i have waited till 12:15 pm but there is no response. Finally i have called up him and he told me that the man is already left but his man could not reach till writing this complain i. E. 3:22 pm. I have made many calls to him but he is not responding. I have sent several sms but no response. I have told him through sms that i can not bribe you for which i have already paid. But he did not replied.
Please give me a solution if you are able.

[Jan 24, 2017] Renault customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Renault Address
    ASV Ramana Towers #37-38, 4th Floor, Venkatanarayana Road, T.Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600017