Renault

Chennai
Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Regional Office (Mumbai)
502, 5th floor, Town Centre II, Sakinaka, Andheri - Kurla Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai - 400 059

Regional Office (North)

Suite No-11, Vatika Business Centre, 2nd floor - Vatika Triangle, Sushant Lok I, Phase 1, Block A, MG Road, Gurgaon - 122 002

Awesome

Renault related photos (158)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Renault Photos

Renault Complaints & Reviews

Hi Renault team,

Subject: Emergency Damaged parts Replacement car no TN22 DY 2700br...

I have booked aforementioned car on 12.02.2021 but till date they have not deliver it. The Dealer is saying that the company is not delivering this model to him also.
May 08, 2021

Renault customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

When, I purchased a car(Kwid) it, doest gave me the milage which I expected and what the agency members told me..(18-24) and they told me the car will be giving the good mileage after the first serving and when I took the car to get it’s servicing done and till now I’m not getting the good mileage, car is giving a very bad mileage (10 Kms/L) . Ater driving it slowly and in a smoother way…!!
    May 07, 2021

Renault customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mine is a 2016 lst modl kwd car. I m th 2 ownr of tis vehcl. I bought tis car in 2019. (10000 km ). Evr since tis car has been a headache for me.

Riyaz Hassan
      Kwid Owner
      Always Issues
      Always Issues

Updated by shifas hassan

Mine is a 2016 lst modl kwd car. I m th 2 ownr of tis vehcl. I bought tis car in 2019.  (10000 km ). Evr since tis car has been a headache for me.

My car does not have the problems that a 2016 model car should have.
      The following is the repair & parts i have changed on this vehicle since 2020.

1. Many parts changed - As instructed by the service advisor which cost me Around 8000 Rs ( I don't know wheather this parts changed or not)
      2. Clutch pedal issue - Entire Unit Changed
      3. Center lock issue  -  Entire Unit Changed
      4. Silencer Issue  - Entire Unit Changed
      5 Ac Complaints - Executive Says Condenser unit need to change which will cost around 8500 Rs ( Including labor cost )
      I never thought renault was such a poor quality products put on their vehicle.

Tody I went to the showrm becase of th constant fon calls frm ur executive says tht ther s a maintenance offer now.

I informed thm abt AC Issue.He said he wil chck&infrm. Now he called&informed me its condenser issue.entire unit must be changed which cost 8500 He also says no guarantee.

How can an ordinary person like me to pay such a huge amount during this corona season.

You can see from the service history of my car that all of the above are true.

So I hereby declared  that I will leave this  vehicle if problems like this continues.
      As a Customer,   I hope to get a reply from your side as soon as possible.

Riyas Hassan  Mob : [protected]
      Email : [protected]@gmail.com
      Place :Fortkochi Vehicle no : KL 39 K 1495
      Dear Customer (Shifas Hassan),

We're forwarding your concern for further processing & will get back to you with an update on the same.
      Dear Customer (Shifas Hassan),

Our team tried to connect with you multiple times but were unable to reach you. Kindly share your alternate contact number along with your convenient timings so that our team can assist you further in this regard.
      Dear Customer (Shifas Hassan),

We haven’t heard from you. Kindly share your alternate contact number along with your convenient timings via message so that our team can assist you further in this regard.

I Approached Kanpur service centre for Replacement of Wind Shield of my Kwid car through Insurance mode, I contacted my Insurer for claiming process, they requested me to get Rough Estimate from service centre to process by online and then they send survivor for inspection
        In this regard I ask HGP Kapur to provide a Estimate,
        They replied with out receiving the vehicle we don’t provide the Estimate and that process takes 3 days
        Consider this pandemic most of service department working through online, but HGP Kanpur denied
        Is there any possibility to get rid of this issues, please let me know

Thanks in Advance

Dear Customer (Mahe Kanpur),

Dear Customer (Mahe Kanpur),

We haven’t heard from you. Kindly help us with your contact number via message so our team can reach out to you.

My Name Manoj Kanti Sarkar from Siliguri, My Car no WB74 BC2992.

22nd April ACCIDENT My car but not open airbag.please look into the matter.
          Not open air bag
          Apr 26, 2021

Dear Customer (Manoj Kanti Sarkar),

Dear Customer (Manoj Kanti Sarkar),

I had sent my car to the Renault service centre in sector 60 noida with the complaint of the horn and ac not working. Once...
            Hi Renault Team,

I recently booked Renault Kiger RXT easyr on March 13th and I was happily waiting for the...

The car is still in good condition and there's nothing wrong about it But My Rims are giving me a problem and I have been observing them it looks they are having factory fault more especial paint and also they got bend
            Rims
            Rims
            Apr 08, 2021

Dear Customer (Brethren Thobelani Sikwatsha),

Dear Customer (Brethren Thobelani Sikwatsh),

Serviced the car last week in KUN Motors Ambattur Chennai. Vehicle is not starting today and we need to go on for an emergency. No support from yhe dealer and no is responsive.newd immediate intervention
              Apr 07, 2021

Dear Customer (Jayasaravanan),

I am writing this complaint with regards to the poor service from Renault India. I have given my vehicle in banner service center as it has steering wheel rod problem. It's a new vehicle and under service warranty but Renault is not taking appropriate action to repair the faulty part
                It's been 15 days my vehicle is given to Banner service center and sine then no update from service center.
                I registered a complaint, escalated it to Renault west zone team but still no action.
                No one is replying to my email or giving any update when the vehicle will be ready.
                Mar 26, 2021

Dear Customer (Shashank Daundkar),

We haven’t heard from you. Kindly help us with your contact number via private message so our team can reach out to you.

I live in Kannur, Kerala, and own a Renault Duster (RXS-110 PS AMT) purchased in January 2019. My previous car was a Duster...

Purchased Kwid registration GJ-01-KU-1213 in Jan 2019
                  Spelling mistake in RC card, returned to dealership 4th july 2019.
                  constant delaying blaming on RTO. Reissued misplaced card without owners knowledge BREACH OF PRIVACY. (came to know once complained in head office) Needed RC card for renewal of insurance. Unable to renew insurance from Jan 2020- March 2020 when it was managed with application and photo of old RC card. Company committed to taking care of changing address as well. Now claiming no such promise was made. This year(2021) contacted reliance insaurance for directly renewing policy they were unable to locate policy with all details i.e. previous policy number. phone number, registration number, VIN number and are still unable to confirm the new policy. Charged extra 1000 then quoted by reliance directly evedince provided to company still no action taken.
                  Mar 17, 2021

"Dear Customer (sssonisid),

Please share with us your contact detail via private message, so we can assist you regarding the same."
                  sssonisid's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 4, 2021
                  [email protected]
                  +91 89801 89225
                  +91 90163 14790
                  Dear Customer (sssonisid),

sssonisid's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 4, 2021
                  +91 8980189225

I met with an accident on 28 February 2021 and it was major accident but airbags didn’t open and luckily my life saved As I wearing seatbelt or else I would be dead. I have a complaint against company as why airbag not opened.
                    Triber-Airbags
                    Mar 13, 2021

Dear Customer (Mohan Kargutkar),

Dear Customer (Mohan Kargutkar),

Hi, I have got my car Renault Sister serviced with additional accessories and job work related to anti rust coating for engine, under body and exterior teflon coating.

I am of the view that the charge levied to me is higher than what is updated in My Renault App.

I wanted you to check and confirm if these charges are in line with Renault India price policy.

Furthermore, the labor charges levied is almost 80% of the parts cost. How is this fair pricing?.

My vehicle number is DL7CQ4890.
                      Serviced at Renault Noida, Sector 2.

Further details of charges levied can be obtained from the Service centre.

Trusts to ger response from you.

Mohammed Nasir
                      [protected].
                      Mar 11, 2021

Renault Duster.
                      Renault Customer Care's response, Mar 17, 2021
                      Dear Customer (Nasirmohammed),

Dear Customer (Nasirmohammed),

Hi Team,

I bought a Renault Duster amt rxl in August 2016. Love the car for its handling, drive quality and...

I have done 1st free service at showroom on[protected], I have issues with some noice coming for bottom of car, I have reported, but this problem is not solved property and they handed car to me, and when second day I have visited showroom again they not gives attention to me for 2 hours, and I got worst servings experience...I think I have done big mistake by purchasing Renault qwid car...
                        Registration number, MH 34 BR 8880
                        CHANDRAPUR 442402
                        MOB.[protected]
                        Mar 02, 2021

Dear Customer (Angel Pazare),

Dear Customer (Angel Pazare),

Hi Renault India,

Today I went to book for Kiger RXZ NA dual tone variant from Trident Silk board, Bangalore...
                          I am Rahul Pawar, Owner of vehicle Renault Lodgy (MH 14 FG 0898)
                          On date 15th of November 2020 I am travelling along...

Dear Renault

I have using duster since year ago and I have feel very damp experience for my last oil changing time. The dealer impute over charging even minute things. If I do in outside workshop for this same job may be i can save 50% in the bill. Please check attached invoice and expecting fair reply.
                          Mar 01, 2021