Renault Complaints & Reviews

4.2
Last updated Aug 18, 2022

File a complaint to Renault

Having problems with Renault?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Renault customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Renault

Tamil Nadu

Renault Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 300 44444

Renault reviews & complaints(1467)

Kwid rxt 2015 model car glove box lock not provided by renault india after many time complaint. compny told me this part not provided by renault india.

devender kumar
car no. pb03am9552
mobile no. [protected]...
My wife owns a Automatic Renault Kwid 1.0 RXT which has crossed 4 years on 15th July 2021. So as per them the extended warranty expired after 4 years. I still have a easy care program for service which I bought 2 years back.
Last month i did the service of the vehicle at Verna service center in Goa and they said everything was ok then.

When I went to the market. After finishing my work when I went to start the car it...
We had paid booking amount of Rs 11000 to Renault company Manpura (Baddi H.P.) for Renault Triber car on 24th july
The bank has already sent the complete payment to the company and now it's being more than 15 days the car is not yet delivered to us .
The company is delaying the delivery date unnecessarily by giving useless reasons
And no one is picking the call from the company .
Dear Customer ( Raveena uppal ),

Renault Customer Care's response, Aug 12, 2022
Dear Customer ( Raveena uppal ),

We haven’t heard from you. Kindly help us with your contact number via private message so our team can reach out to you.

Today our time was wasted and had a really bad experience buying Kiger rxz cvt at Galaxy Renault shekhar central Indore. During PDI we realised many minor mistakes or querries, on asking clarification Showroom manager Mr Firoz khan was rude and asked us to take our money back. Too bad an experience from a MNC. Reputed Family with kids were awkwardly ashamed that time.
    Dear Customer (Abhyudaya),

Please share your contact detail via private message with us so we can assist you regarding the same. You can contact us on our toll free number[protected] or write to us at [protected]@renault.com.
    Dear Customer (Abhyudaya),

We haven’t heard from you. Kindly help us with your contact number via message so our team can reach out to you.

I have a 5 year old Kwid automatic car which has been giving me a lot of problems recently. The Renault service center said I need to change the "clutch motor" component. This is a very expensive part (Rs. 20, 000) and they mentioned that 3 in 10 cars face this issue. Why does the customer have to bear exorbitant costs when the manufacturer should be looking into such issues and resolving them, or atleast bearing the cost from their end?br...
      Renault service providers of "Priority Autoventures Private Limited" from south goa(official service centre of Renault) are cheating the customers, I had given my car for repair after the car had met with an accident, The car handed over to the service centre was with approx qty of 15ltrs of petrol and the pictures of the same are there with me and i have showed the same to personal named denzil who came to deliver the car.Firstly the car...
      Decided on a renault kiger 2022. Car was ready. Fetched car. Day 2: Driving on a quiet road, and a loud shhhh noise from the engine. Reversed out of parking and a loud klonk happened on the wheel. Renault said bring it back. They said it was the setting for the renault 2 that wasnt done. Day3. Renault collected car. We decided on getting a brand new car again which they agreed to. Waited. Car came. Fetched car. Car was in showroom still and...

Renault — Booking cancellation of Kiger

Hi, Navjot tomer here. I was planning to buy a new car and so I took the test ride of Kiger RXZ Turbo MT model from Ambay Motors Private LTD. Bareilly ( Renault Dealer ).
      I told them to let me know the shortest time you can arrange that car, but they said you have to book to know the exact time.
      After my loan application approved I told them that I am ready to book the car, sales representative there Mr. Nand Kishore said that...

Renault — Refund of Booking amount of triber

To whom so ever it may concern

I regret to own the Renault vehicle Kwid, big mistake in my life i ever did. i never ever ask to buy any of Renault vehicle to my all family and friends ever because of your employees harrassment. I got cheated by your employees of Thane Ghodbunder road showroom is big fraud showroom all are involved named Thane Showroom Poonam Gupta (Sales representative), Ranjit (Used car representative ), Nikhil...

Renault — Delivered a car with multiple issues

Hello Team,

I purchased a Triber RXZ from Trident auto white field bangalore (VIN- MEERBC003N3128029) on 6-May-2022 and in a few days have come across several issues are:

Broken Wiper blade
      Wheel alignment
      Steering wheel hard and pulling aside
      Left side doors noise
      Noise while braking
      Bonnet

Reported to a service station on 31-May-22. There the response was so...

Renault — Unsatisfactory Car Service Experience

I am writing to complaint about the inadequate and unsatisfactory service I received from your service center, vapi from last 2 years.
      I dropped my car kwid DD03K2102 at service center, vapi for inspection and maintenance. Upon receiving the car, I noticed that your team failed to rectify one of the car problems I have earlier reported - water leakage from the bottom of the left side of the driver seat. Not only that, there was a weird...
      I have been facing issues with the A/C since i have bought the car. The A/C (compressor) turns off while driving slowly in crowded areas then turns back on. This happens after pressing the brake and acceleration paddles. This happens only when the weather is hot. At high speeds, the car's A/C is fine. However, cold air is almost non existent when driving at low speeds when stuck in traffic. This issue sometime happens when slowing down to...

Renault — Worst customer support in Guduvanchery Renault service center

Hi Team, I took my 2018 model Renault Kwid car to Guduvanchery authorized Renault service center on June 28, 2002 for the below complaints.

Vehicle Number: TN 09, CP 2128

1. Installing Renault Kwid roof rail.
      2. Installing Front Chrome insert.
      3. Installing side rubber Cladder.
      4. Topping up Coolant oil
      5. Tight clutch complaint.

For installation of Roof Rail, chrome...

I have been using my old Maruti 800 car for more than 10 yrs. And I bought a brand new kwid by 2019 end, till now (07/2022) the vehicle has run only 20k kms, and now my vehicle is abnormal by vibration and hard clutch. Enquired in the showroom and I got shocked they said the clutch got failure, how can a vehicle’s clutch get failure at just 20k kms. Though I am a experienced driver for the past 15-20yrs, I haven’t heard such a compliment from any vehicle here in india. Very much worried about this vehicle. Renault should call off this model for making such a dump quality parts. Ready to raise a complaint against Renault
      - Hemnath
      [protected]@gmail.com
      Dear Customer ( Crazee Solution s ),

Renault Customer Care's response, Jul 9, 2022
      Dear Customer ( Crazee Solution s ),

Renault — Renault kwid water problem

Whenever there's rain water oozes inside the car from below and i have given for repair twice and the repair cost was also taken but still water comes in. So disappointed with Renault customer service in Ambattur Chennai....

2 year old triber and already am facing water leakage issues. Water seems to be entering through bonnet and gets collected at the drivers seat. Really upset with the quality of structure. The whole car is now stinking.
        Dear Customer (rarunonline),

Dear Customer (rarunonline),

Renault — Fraud with customers

The Renault UP showroom (Shree Grandautomotive Pvt. Ltd) had cheated with me. I had done 4 month (14th Feb 2022) ego booking for Silver Triber RXE.

However, the showroom has intentionally delayed delivery, postponed delivery date and at the last moment during delivery they gave me White Triber RXE. and simply told " lena hait to ye lo or ghar jao or wait 5-6 month". How rude the behavior of showroom guys. and their seniors...
          Advansys India — Engine Performance / mileage of renault kwid 800 CC
          D
          Deepanhr
          from Chennai, Tamil Nadu
          Jun 16, 2022
          Mark as Resolved

Dear Renault Team.,

The company promised a mileage of 25kmpl for 800c kwid BS6 model, at least considering the traffic in the city it should be 18km average - as you may know, I do own an i10 better CC engine same route daily routing in getting...

Renault — Insurance name transfer

I’ve been reaching out to renault showroom Nellore for changing the owner’s name in the insurance but there is no proper response from anyone till date. It’s been 6 months since I’ve started requesting them, please help me with the name transfer.

Car Number: AP39HN8036,
          Insurence Policy No: NFR/SP083293,
          Owner Name: Vikram Dasari

Vikram Dasari...

Renault — Cancellation of loan no RDEL303526

I have booked Renault kwid on 1/10/2021
          From Mohan corporate estate Badarpur New Delhi
          And also got loan approval
          Due to sone reason I have to cancel it
          The dealer also got convinced and we canceled it before taking delivery
          I thought it was got cancellation but after some time I got msg to pay EMI we go to dealer
          Every time they say it will cancel soon
          It’s 7 months now they didn’t...