Renault Customer Care

Chennai
Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Regional Office (Mumbai)
502, 5th floor, Town Centre II, Sakinaka, Andheri - Kurla Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai - 400 059

Regional Office (North)

Suite No-11, Vatika Business Centre, 2nd floor - Vatika Triangle, Sushant Lok I, Phase 1, Block A, MG Road, Gurgaon - 122 002

Awesome

Renault related photos (282)

Renault Complaints & Reviews

Renault — Finance issue

Dilpreet Ahluwalia on Aug 4, 2020
Renault duster loan issue...
Complaint category Loans

Renault — Extra take the registration fee from me of my car

Manjitji on Aug 4, 2020
Sir
I’m manit singh s/o nirmal singh resident at vpo kala sanghian distt kapurthala (Punjab). I buy the kwid car...
Complaint category Other

Vardaan Kaushik on Jul 24, 2020
Dear sir /madam
I went to a car dealership in chandigarh named pmg automobiles, plot no. 47 phase 1 industrial area chandigarh to buy renault triber there they gave me an estimate of the car, other than the ex showroom price of 635500, they also asked me for rs 9500 as logistic charges which they said is miscellanious, whereas the supreme court and various rto offices and dealership have removed such charges, kindly help me in this regard.
Thanking you in advance.

[Jul 24, 2020] Renault customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Muhammad Ossairy on Jul 20, 2020
    When i contact local agent to make 40, 000 km service, i was informed that i have to make all 60, 000 km service (With triple the cost) because the car has exceed 3 years in service.
    This is strange for me, please clarify.

[Jul 20, 2020] Renault customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Renault — Money collected for Estimate

rigiel on Jul 20, 2020
      Hai Team,

Highly disappointed with the Renault service which we faced.

Actually our car met...
      Complaint category Car Service Centers

rajeshsbin on Jul 17, 2020
      I got my 3 free service for my Duster on 27 June 2020. It was such a poorly done service that I was shocked to see. No washing and cleaning done. Bonut and inside of car is full of dust. I shown this to the service station driver who had a pick up from my residence. He also agreed I called to the supervisor and told about this. I then called to the center supervisor Sh Dubey on [protected] he assured me that it will be done at my place but till the date no body came and done desired. Please look into the matter seriously. It was not expected from Renault.

[Jul 17, 2020] Renault customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear Customer (rajeshsbin),

Please check your private message and share the details for us to assist with your concern.
      "Dear Customer (rajeshsbin),

Dear Customer (rajeshsbin),

ishvardan barot on Jul 14, 2020
        Even after 36 days of buying the car, not giving all the accessories of the car. Calling says that you will get the accessories but when? There is no answer. When selling a car, the dealer did not say that the accessories were not available. If he had informed, he would not have bought the car.The incident took place at the Renault Karnavati showroom in Thaltej area of ​​Ahmedabad city.When will I get my car accessories? Give me answers

[Jul 14, 2020] Renault customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Dear Customer (ishvardan barot),

Mahendar P on Jul 11, 2020
          My vehicle had broken down on 10th june 2020. Called kwid renault road side assistance. They asked me for the payment. Payment had been done. They were tried couple of time to connect with team. But, they couldn't find someone near by my location. Then we took the vehicle to service center after two days. Then they raised for the refund which we paid for the service.

[Jul 11, 2020] Renault customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Dear Customer (Mahendar P),

Renault — Illegal Delivery / logistics charge

kaushik1032 on Jul 11, 2020
            Sir/ ma'am,

I have purchased a renault duster rxs from trident renault in bangalore. The entire process has...
            Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Renault — Illegal Delivery Charges Charged by Trident Renault

kaushik1032 on Jul 10, 2020
            Sir/ Ma'am,

I just bought a DUSTER RXS from Trident Renault in Bangalore. Despite my protests, they insisted...
            Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

mundackalabraham on Jul 3, 2020
            I have purchased a kwid 1000 auto transmission car from muvattupuzha show room in june-2017. Reg. No. Is kl-44-e-3990. Unfortunately the car has some manufacturing defect. The back side of the engine guard is frequently slipping to the road. As a result i cannot use the car for long drive and for important functions. Each time your technicians assured that the incident will not happen again but the same thing is happening again and again. On 22.06.20 while i was driving the car thro thodupuzha-muvattupuzha road the guard slipped to the road and i could not trace it. It was night and heavy rainy. According to me the reason for the slipping of the guard is that the mechanism used is not sufficient to withstand the pressure developed while rain water entered in between the engine body and guard from the road while the vehicle is running. Your technicians are trying to find some other reason for that and unfortunately they failed to rectify the defect. They said that it is an additional fitting and not a part of the vehicle. I haven’t requested them for such an additional fitting at the time of purchasing the vehicle. Moreover why they fitted such an additional fittings which is not suitable for the vehicle?. So i humbly request you to arrange for rectifying the defect permanently and give me a written assurance to that effect.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Abraham m d

[Jul 03, 2020] Renault customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Dear Customer (mundackalabraham),

Renault — Withholding of payment of my just dues

asit Baran on Jun 26, 2020
              I am a senior advocate of asansol district court (Wb) pashim bardhman. Just before the lock down period the triber...
              Complaint category Car Dealers

Renault — Ceramic Coating and Tax Problem

eralp on Jun 26, 2020
              I bought Renault clio 4 at Renault Mais İzmir Turkey on 14 th feb 2020. Also i have suggested 2 of my friends to buy this...
              Complaint category Car Dealers

Renault — Worst Dealer Responsibility

Dhavamurthy M on Jun 23, 2020
              This is Dr. M Dhavamurthy, from Thanjavur District, Tamilnadu, India.

Recently, I have purchased a BS6 Renault...
              Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

anishshanubog on Jun 20, 2020
              Complaint is about a renault kwid. The vehicle was given for works at the body shop after a minor accident damaging the rear door. Following this, the media system was not working when the car was returned. On reporting this the service center asked us to leave it for service again. They changed the media system. Which stopped working within a week and was not fully functional to beginner with. The service center is now refusing to repair the same citing reasons that aftermarket speakers have been installed and that, the same voids the warranty. No such things were installed. The only speakers installed were at the renault dealership itself during purchase of vehicle. No one informed us of warranty issues while selling the accessory speakers.
              The service center is now refusing to repair despite the fact that issues from previous service were unresolved.

[Jun 20, 2020] Renault customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Dear Customer (anishshanubog),

Kishor mane on Jun 16, 2020
                My car renault kwid rxt model 2016 breakdown every time on road, upto 6th time my car running km is only 25000. But company and service center donot take any action.

[Jun 16, 2020] Renault customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Dear Customer (Kishor mane),

Kailash khileri on Jun 15, 2020
                  Rj23cd0847 kwid (Rxl)
                  Mobile number:- [protected]

This is to inform you that i have visited at renault service center, sikar on 5-june-2020
                  Regarding the music system.
                  My vehicle music system isn't working and totally unfunctional.
                  As per the executive they said i have to left my car for 10days at there this is worthless for me why i have to wait for 10days. I need a call and solution from you end asap

[Jun 15, 2020] Renault customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Dear Customer (Kailash khileri),

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Renault — nissan renault finance worst support

sudhish op on Jun 12, 2020
                    I have contacted (Via email) the renault finance team for the foreclosure of my 4 wheeler loans and they have mentioned the...
                    Complaint category Loans

Gueris on Jun 12, 2020
                    I had purchased renault duster diesel 110ps rxl explore edition from priority autoventures pvt. Ltd goa on 27/1/2016
                    Starting from the year of purchase i am getting injector problem every year.
                    1st injector -7378 kms on 20/1/2017
                    2nd injector -15337 kms on 20/11/2017
                    3rd injector -20339kms on 18/9/2018
                    4th injector 33431 kms on 3/6/2020
                    I am very disappointed with the service given by priority autoventure pvt ltd verna goa for their poor service as they are not able to rectify the problem which occurs constantly.

[Jun 12, 2020] Renault customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dayanand BN on Jun 9, 2020
                      My car renault duster 110ps steering is hard. I gave my car for trident service in bangalore that changed steering rack. But still problem was persisting. So once again i approached trident they said steering rack which they had fixed has manufacturing defect they changed it for second time. But still steering is hard. I don’t understand weather they are able diagnosed the problem correctly

I don’t know what to now..
                      My car number is ka03ms 8811

[Jun 09, 2020] Renault customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Dear Customer (Dayanand BN),

Kindly allow us some time to look into this. Rest assured, our team will contact you for further help.

Recently Discussed

23 hours 16 minutes ago
                        Renault
                        misbehaved and job not done
                        1 days ago
                        Finance issue
                        12 days ago
                        Renault
                        The renault customer care are worst in helping
                        15 days ago
                        Money collected for Estimate
                        15 days ago
                        Renault
                        Engine guard is frequently slipping to the road