[Resolved]  Renault — clutch plates and clutch cylinder

I sunil bhatia owner of renault duster deisel kanpur uttar pradesh up78cz0670 wanted to bring to ur notice that i have sent my car several times to ur service center for the entire clutch system but i want to tell you that despite of sending my car several times and paying for the same, my problem has not been resolved..
So, i request you to kindly look in to my problem as soon as possible, as i is causing hindrance in my day to day routine.
Car dealer - hpg cars pvt ltd
Dealer address - 80ft road kanpur. U. P
My mail id - [protected]@gmail.com
Contact no - [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 20, 2020

[Mar 08, 2020] Renault customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Renault Customer Care's response Mar 11, 2020 Dear Sunil,

We're forwarding your concern for further processing & will get back to you with an update on the same.
Renault Customer Care's response Mar 11, 2020 Dear Sunil,

Our team tried to connect with you multiple times but were unable to reach you. Kindly share your alternate contact number via private message along with your convenient timings so that our team can assist you further in this regard.
Renault Customer Care's response Mar 12, 2020 Dear Sunil,

We haven’t heard from you. Kindly help us with your contact number via private message so our team can reach out to you.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Renault
    Renault Address
    ASV Ramana Towers #37-38, 4th Floor, Venkatanarayana Road, T.Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600017